• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

=Something Bad Jesus Did=

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
ContentiusMaximus

It happens over millions of years.
Time is your God, So if you find life on another planet you may have something until then it is only a pigment of your imagination.

No. I'm an atheist. I have no god.

And the probability of finding life on another planet is a lot greater than the probability of God existing.

There is a huge number of habitable planets in our universe

However, life is difficult to detect because it may be life similar to bacteria or archea or even plants. If complex life evolved capable of communication (something akin to humans), its evolution would have to coincide with our own so that communication between us is possible. But given the huge distances, it takes a REALLY long time to communicate. So perhaps by the time we get a message from another civilization, they have already perished.

Nonetheless, we have a very good evidence-based idea of how life sprung up on our own planet. I don't see why you don't accept it.

free spirit

No. I'm an atheist. I have no god.

And the probability of finding life on another planet is a lot greater than the probability of God existing.

There is a huge number of habitable planets in our universe

You are not serious I hope, for if you are, you are living in a dream. Someone asked this question "what was made first the chicken or the egg"
The bible said that Adam had no birth nor Eve, so the chicken came before the egg. In the evolution theory were time is God what came first.

However, life is difficult to detect because it may be life similar to bacteria or archea or even plants. If complex life evolved capable of communication (something akin to humans), its evolution would have to coincide with our own so that communication between us is possible. But given the huge distances, it takes a REALLY long time to communicate. So perhaps by the time we get a message from another civilization, they have already perished.
Huge distances, and Huge time is the base for the theory of evolution, you are safe for no one can proof or disproof you.

Nonetheless, we have a very good evidence-based idea of how life sprung up on our own planet. I don't see why you don't accept it.
Man cannot reproduce or create the most simple life form.

No. If there is a genetic mutation in an organism, when that organism procreates, it passes on that genetic mutation to its offspring. Indeed, the reason why we have such terrible bacterial infections and diseases is strong evidence in favour of evolution. The same applies to bugs.

Think of a population of bugs. You spray pesticide. A few of those bugs will be mutated (because of natural variation) and will therefore survive the pesticide. They procreate and all their offspring are now resistant to the pesticide. That's exactly how evolution works.

Yes We have been fighting the flu for long time also our body defenses change to meet the challenge but we do not change, only those who survive the attack can create an immunity to that virus.

Last edited:

free spirit

TO CONTENTIONMAXIMUS
The magnetic north pole moves over land and sea. So in this case, the Bible is actually wrong. Currently, it's near Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada. It is currently moving towards Russia. The magnetic north pole is the spot where the dip of the magnetic field is 90 degrees. So you've actually given me an instance of the Bible being wrong.
I am not infallible it must have meant that magnetic north overs between heaven and earth "empty spaces"

7) That still doesn't answer the question. You still haven't answered why God would waste so much matter in creating the universe when we can't even explore beyond our own backyard and we have a limit on how much we can see.

YOU SHOULD HAVE READ POST 516 for it contains the folloving, so what else have you missed.

Well God created man to make them heir of himself, now he is selecting a family for himself through Jesus Christ, so we can rule the universe with him and for him. You will be able to explore the universe just by your thinking power, in the blinking of an eye. we read in ACTS 8:39, And when they came up out of the water, the spirit of the lord snatched Philip away; and the ennuch saw him no more, but went on his way rejoicing." also in another place in the Gospel Jesus got into the boat and they found themselves at that place were they intended to go; so I believe that we will be transported across the universe like we now send television pictures. Yes I am no normal I know.

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
You are not serious I hope, for if you are, you are living in a dream. Someone asked this question "what was made first the chicken or the egg"
The bible said that Adam had no birth nor Eve, so the chicken came before the egg. In the evolution theory were time is God what came first.

Again, atheists do not believe in a God. I don't know where you get this idea from.

And according to evolution and abiogenesis, RNA came before the chicken and the egg. Through a series of processes, RNA mutated into DNA, DNA was encased in the mycelles of montmorillonite clay, and made the first protocells. Evolution took over from there.

Huge distances, and Huge time is the base for the theory of evolution, you are safe for no one can proof or disproof you.

Huge time, yes. But huge distance has little to nothing to do with evolution. And no, because it is a scientific theory, it is falsifiable. That means evolution CAN be proven false. However, it has endured repeated tests. With the discovery of genetics, the theory of evolution fit perfectly with the evidence and the data. Evolution has made predictions and those predictions have been verified.

A common saying is that evolution would be disproven if there were fossil bunnies found in the Precambrian.

Man cannot reproduce or create the most simple life form.

We can easily manufacture the building blocks of life and we have tested how they fit together, based on the elements and compounds present in the early Earth. It's not that difficult. This is a simple video that explain it for you:

YouTube - Primordial Soup With Julia Child

Remember science deals with probabilities more than certainties.

Yes We have been fighting the flu for long time also our body defenses change to meet the challenge but we do not change, only those who survive the attack can create an immunity to that virus.

An irrelevant point because the human immune system is not an inherited system. Evolution only deals with traits that are genetically transmittable.

However, the bug example also applies to humans. Say in a population of humans a plague spreads, killing most. Because of our variation, some will probably survive the plague. Those people survive and reproduce and their offspring are now going to be resistant to the plague.

Obviously not all humans are exposed to the same diseases, so we deal with populations of humans and bugs and other animals...not the entirety of them.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I am not infallible it must have meant that magnetic north overs between heaven and earth "empty spaces"
Land and sea are not "empty spaces". The magnetic north pole moves over land and sea, not the space in between Heaven and Earth. This would also presuppose that Heaven is directly above Earth*. The Bible is wrong, no matter how much you try to stretch it. And this defeats your point that there was even one objectively verifiable divinely-inspired fact in the Bible. Unless you'd like to try again. I encourage you.

*And if that were true, we might be able to use physics to calculate the exact location of Heaven based on the strength of the magnetic field. But I'm sure you see as well as I that it wouldn't work. So that's further evidence the Bible is wrong. Either Heaven is a tangible place...or it isn't. If Heaven isn't tangible, it can't have a location. So how can an object move in between Earth and an intangible place?

Well God created man to make them heir of himself, now he is selecting a family for himself through Jesus Christ, so we can rule the universe with him and for him. You will be able to explore the universe just by your thinking power, in the blinking of an eye. we read in ACTS 8:39, And when they came up out of the water, the spirit of the lord snatched Philip away; and the ennuch saw him no more, but went on his way rejoicing." also in another place in the Gospel Jesus got into the boat and they found themselves at that place were they intended to go; so I believe that we will be transported across the universe like we now send television pictures. Yes I am no normal I know.
So your explanation for the waste of matter in creating the universe is so that when we die we can explore it with Jesus? Really?

If Heaven is supposed to be a place of perpetual bliss, why would I wish to revert back to the natural world? Wouldn't the beauty and majesty of Heaven surpass whatever can be found in the universe?

Last edited by a moderator:

free spirit

Again, atheists do not believe in a God. I don't know where you get this idea from.
You like it or not Time is your God For it can produce life, I believe that time send you back to the earth.

And according to evolution and abiogenesis, RNA came before the chicken and the egg. Through a series of processes, RNA mutated into DNA, DNA was encased in the mycelles of montmorillonite clay, and made the first protocells. Evolution took over from there.
If we have that much wisdom why we do not produce new life forms, or at least preserve these animals that are becoming extincts.

Huge time, yes. But huge distance has little to nothing to do with evolution. And no, because it is a scientific theory, it is falsifiable. That means evolution CAN be proven false. However, it has endured repeated tests. With the discovery of genetics, the theory of evolution fit perfectly with the evidence and the data. Evolution has made predictions and those predictions have been verified.
Yes it is false and probably people like you in time will proof that.

A common saying is that evolution would be disproven if there were fossil bunnies found in the Precambrian.
Good luck.

We can easily manufacture the building blocks of life and we have tested how they fit together, based on the elements and compounds present in the early Earth. It's not that difficult. This is a simple video that explain it for you:

YouTube - Primordial Soup With Julia Child

Remember science deals with probabilities more than certainties.
With all probability it will end up like the flat earth theory

An irrelevant point because the human immune system is not an inherited system. Evolution only deals with traits that are genetically transmittable.

However, the bug example also applies to humans. Say in a population of humans a plague spreads, killing most. Because of our variation, some will probably survive the plague. Those people survive and reproduce and their offspring are now going to be resistant to the plague.

Obviously not all humans are exposed to the same diseases, so we deal with populations of humans and bugs and other animals...not the entirety of them.
I know that every living thing including plants has a build in intelligence, you say it happened by itself, I say God put it there.
We read in Psalm 14:1, "the fool has said in his heart, "There is no God".

free spirit

Land and sea are not "empty spaces". The magnetic north pole moves over land and sea, not the space in between Heaven and Earth. This would also presuppose that Heaven is directly above Earth*. The Bible is wrong, no matter how much you try to stretch it. And this defeats your point that there was even one objectively verifiable divinely-inspired fact in the Bible. Unless you'd like to try again. I encourage you.
No I am no Jesus, I cannot make the blind see.

*And if that were true, we might be able to use physics to calculate the exact location of Heaven based on the strength of the magnetic field. But I'm sure you see as well as I that it wouldn't work. So that's further evidence the Bible is wrong. Either Heaven is a tangible place...or it isn't. If Heaven isn't tangible, it can't have a location. So how can an object move in between Earth and an intangible place?
In a matter of speaking heaven is space, and also heaven is in each one of us, so it is a place, and it is also the loving character of God take your Peck.
So your explanation for the waste of matter in creating the universe is so that when we die we can explore it with Jesus? Really?
I will not die, needer will you, we will be changed to a high form of life, now! that is evolution that we can count on.

If Heaven is supposed to be a place of perpetual bliss, why would I wish to revert back to the natural world? Wouldn't the beauty and majesty of Heaven surpass whatever can be found in the universe?
This life is in the flesh and more like animals, the new life is a spiritual life, at present it is elusive but than I will see it clearly.

Ben Masada

You are very selective of what Jesus said, remember he also said "I and the father are one" the trinitarian idea is only man trying to give a form to God, the body of Christ is his church, he deals with us incorporeal, so proof me wrong, try to put a body on this.
“God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

Christians in their majority claim that Jesus, as the second person of the Trinity exhibits the scars of the crucifixion in Heaven. For such, one must have a body, because there are no scars in the Incorporeal. Therefore, Christianity is not a Monotheistic religion. And for a Jew who converts to Christianity, he becomes a heretic.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
You like it or not Time is your God For it can produce life, I believe that time send you back to the earth.
It doesn't matter whether I like it or not because that isn't the definition of an atheist:

• someone who denies the existence of god
  • related to or characterized by or given to atheism; "atheist leanings"
From the Princeton website.

And the definition of God from the same source is:

• the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in ...
  • deity: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
  • a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people; "he was a god among men"
  • idol: a material effigy that is worshipped; "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"; "money was his god"

Time is not supernatural nor is it material, so time can't even qualify as a god. Please stop trying to dictate to me what my beliefs are. You're dead wrong.

Also how can time produce life?

If we have that much wisdom why we do not produce new life forms, or at least preserve these animals that are becoming extincts.
We can - and do - make life in its most basic form: polypeptides. If you are expecting a human or a complex multicellular organism, evolution takes a long time...

Yes it is false and probably people like you in time will proof that.
How is it false? "People like me" have already established it to be a fact. Can you offer even one counterpoint to evolution? That is relevant to evolution? Not "Man has not created life!" because that has absolutely zilch to do with evolution.

Good luck.
Yes, I do wish you good luck. If you ever want to disprove evolution, get a shovel and bucket and start digging for those fossil bunnies.

With all probability it will end up like the flat earth theory
It is already established fact.

I know that every living thing including plants has a build in intelligence, you say it happened by itself, I say God put it there.
We read in Psalm 14:1, "the fool has said in his heart, "There is no God".
Not only so, we can explain how it happened by itself. You cannot explain how God put it there. You have no evidence for what you say, but I have evidence for what I say.

According to your Bible, I am no fool:

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. [I love wisdom and instruction and God would be pretty scary if I thought Him to be real.]

Proverbs 1:22 - How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? [I love knowledge so much so that I spend my life in pursuit of it.]

Proverbs suggests that knowledge is a great thing. But Ecclesiastes has a different opinion

Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. [Knowledge increases my happiness, not my sorrow.]

But this is in direct contradiction with:

Ecclesiastes 2:26 - For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit. [So before, knowledge gives sorrow, but here knowledge gives joy.]

Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. [If knowledge and wisdom is joy, there is no joy in death. If there is no joy in death, what room is there for Heaven?]

....So not only according to the Bible I am a fool and not a fool, wisdom and knowledge is joyful and not joyful....makes sense (not).

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
No I am no Jesus, I cannot make the blind see.

How odd. You tried to make me see with your magnetic north pole example. Honestly, give me any piece of knowledge from the Bible that you can show me was divinely inspired (i.e. Could not have been discovered in any other way).

In a matter of speaking heaven is space, and also heaven is in each one of us, so it is a place, and it is also the loving character of God take your Peck.

So if Heaven is space, it has a location. If it has a location, it has tangible coordinates in the natural world. Which, according to your Bible, we can find this location using the strength of Earth's magnetic field to calculate. But you know it isn't a tangible place.

So you say Heaven is in each of us. Well that's just further proof your Bible is wrong. Because then the magnetic north pole would have to continually move between its present location and in between over 6.5 billion people on Earth simulataneously which is a physical impossibility. Not only that, we don't observe the magnetic north pole to be doing this. But you know this too is false.

So you tell me Heaven is the loving character of God. A character is not a place, it is not empty space, and magnetic north poles cannot move in between a physical location and "a loving character".

You are in the same breath telling me Heaven is tangible and not tangible when it cannot be both. If it was a tangible location, we would be able to detect it using scientific instruments. We can't.

I will not die, needer will you, we will be changed to a high form of life, now! that is evolution that we can count on.

That isn't evolution. Evolution doesn't involve progression. It involves adaptability to a dynamic environment. In Heaven - in optimal conditions (if the theory of evolution still applies in Heaven) - we would actually see a regression (comparative to the present) of our traits. We would become weaker, more dependent, and largely useless (also assuming our Earthly needs are similar to our Heavenly needs).

This life is in the flesh and more like animals, the new life is a spiritual life, at present it is elusive but than I will see it clearly.

That doesn't answer the question. If I die and Heaven is this great, beautiful magical place...why would I want to come back to craphole Earth? Wouldn't anything in Heaven surpass what we find in the natural world, according to your beliefs?

If so, I don't want another life "in the flesh".

free spirit

Christians in their majority claim that Jesus, as the second person of the Trinity exhibits the scars of the crucifixion in Heaven. For such, one must have a body, because there are no scars in the Incorporeal. Therefore, Christianity is not a Monotheistic religion. And for a Jew who converts to Christianity, he becomes a heretic.
Ben we must go back and discover why God created man.
I believe that God created men because he wanted to will himself to them, by doing that he would bring us up to his higher life form, his family as it were.
He could not created his family, because family is not created but begotten, Jesus is the begotten son of God and through him we became the adopted sons and daughters of God. you do not have to join or believe a denominational doctrine you do not have to do anything, but in the privacy of your heart you must confess Jesus as Lord, conversion come from within, for it is there that the work of God is done.
Jesus came to promote love among men, and created the first holy human character, by doing that he established peace between God and man. All the rest of ideas or beliefs are superfluous.

Last edited:

free spirit

It doesn't matter whether I like it or not because that isn't the definition of an atheist:

• someone who denies the existence of god
  • related to or characterized by or given to atheism; "atheist leanings"
From the Princeton website.

And the definition of God from the same source is:

• the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe; the object of worship in ...
  • deity: any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
  • a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people; "he was a god among men"
  • idol: a material effigy that is worshipped; "thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image"; "money was his god"
Time is not supernatural nor is it material, so time can't even qualify as a god. Please stop trying to dictate to me what my beliefs are. You're dead wrong.

Also how can time produce life?

We can - and do - make life in its most basic form: polypeptides. If you are expecting a human or a complex multicellular organism, evolution takes a long time...

How is it false? "People like me" have already established it to be a fact. Can you offer even one counterpoint to evolution? That is relevant to evolution? Not "Man has not created life!" because that has absolutely zilch to do with evolution.

Yes, I do wish you good luck. If you ever want to disprove evolution, get a shovel and bucket and start digging for those fossil bunnies.

It is already established fact.

Not only so, we can explain how it happened by itself. You cannot explain how God put it there. You have no evidence for what you say, but I have evidence for what I say.

According to your Bible, I am no fool:

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. [I love wisdom and instruction and God would be pretty scary if I thought Him to be real.]

Proverbs 1:22 - How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? [I love knowledge so much so that I spend my life in pursuit of it.]

Proverbs suggests that knowledge is a great thing. But Ecclesiastes has a different opinion

Ecclesiastes 1:18 - For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. [Knowledge increases my happiness, not my sorrow.]

But this is in direct contradiction with:

Ecclesiastes 2:26 - For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit. [So before, knowledge gives sorrow, but here knowledge gives joy.]

Ecclesiastes 9:10 - Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest. [If knowledge and wisdom is joy, there is no joy in death. If there is no joy in death, what room is there for Heaven?]

....So not only according to the Bible I am a fool and not a fool, wisdom and knowledge is joyful and not joyful....makes sense (not).
See you are in a rut, you can only see one way, the fleshly way, you should be more relaxed do not be so hard. You are a fool if you relay only on the wisdom and knowledge of the flesh, life is intelligent take the plants they devised different way of scattering seeds, the carnivorous plants they devise traps to catch animals, if you cannot see that there is intelligence at work than you are really blind, time only corrupt because a living organism needs to survive for a long time to evolve in the complexity that we see them today, so time will kill the embryonic living organism before it can do anything and if it dies it cannot pas on whatever you think it passes on.
Your father was intelligent, so you are intelligent, but you did not get from your father what he had learned.
Discoveries and knowledge does not disproof the existence of God
on the contrary it proves God existence. The arrogance of men's imagination will try to proof that man is God and has no need of God.

Last edited:

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
life is intelligent take the plants they devised different way of scattering seeds
You've picked a horrible example of "intelligent life" as the scattering of plant seeds is random and dependent on other environmental factors. Plants don't consciously develop these methods. Wind carries seeds. Or animals unknowingly carry them. Plants don't consciously dictate the method by which they scatter seeds.

the carnivorous plants they devise traps to catch animals, if you cannot see that there is intelligence at work than you are really blind
I did not once claim that I did not see intelligent life or that none existed.

time only corrupt because a living organism needs to survive for a long time to evolve in the complexity that we see them today
Organisms don't evolve. Organisms mutate. Populations of organisms evolve. And no, they don't need to survive for a long time because their traits are passed on genetically. And when they are, DNA recopies itself imperfectly, resulting in mutations - some of which are beneficial, some aren't. The ones with beneficial mutations are more likely to survive and reproduce. The ones with negative mutations are more likely to die and their bad mutations with them. Time is only relevant when you consider how long these gradual changes occur to go from no life to humans. But an organism does not need to survive the entire evolutionary history in order to evolve. Generations of organisms evolve. One organism doesn't continually mutate. If that was the case, we'd have no fossils.

so time will kill the embryonic living organism before it can do anything and if it dies it cannot pas on whatever you think it passes on.
I've already explained this in the last blurb. But I will add that if you don't even have a grasp of what the Theory of Evolution is, why are you so insistent that it's a lie?

Your father was intelligent, so you are intelligent, but you did not get from your father what he had learned.
Also an irrelevant point. Knowledge is not genetic. Evolution only concerns itself with genetically transmittable traits.

Discoveries and knowledge does not disproof the existence of God
Depends what version of God you are using.

on the contrary it proves God existence. The arrogance of men's imagination will try to proof that man is God and has no need of God.
I get along great without God. But I am curious as to this "proof" of God's existence. Perhaps you can help a brother out?

Last edited by a moderator:

free spirit

to contentionmuximus

I get along great without God. But I am curious as to this "proof" of God's existence. Perhaps you can help a brother out?
God is spirit, intelligence is spiritual what other proof do you need. And we only use 10% of our brain. Ho you may use more than 10%.

Last edited:

free spirit

You've picked a horrible example of "intelligent life" as the scattering of plant seeds is random and dependent on other environmental factors. Plants don't consciously develop these methods. Wind carries seeds. Or animals unknowingly carry them. Plants don't consciously dictate the method by which they scatter seeds.
Yes plants have several method to scatter seeds successfully and provide for their own preservation.

I did not once claim that I did not see intelligent life or that none existed.

Organisms don't evolve. Organisms mutate. Populations of organisms evolve. And no, they don't need to survive for a long time because their traits are passed on genetically. And when they are, DNA recopies itself imperfectly, resulting in mutations - some of which are beneficial, some aren't. The ones with beneficial mutations are more likely to survive and reproduce. The ones with negative mutations are more likely to die and their bad mutations with them. Time is only relevant when you consider how long these gradual changes occur to go from no life to humans. But an organism does not need to survive the entire evolutionary history in order to evolve. Generations of organisms evolve. One organism doesn't continually mutate. If that was the case, we'd have no fossils.

I've already explained this in the last blurb. But I will add that if you don't even have a grasp of what the Theory of Evolution is, why are you so insistent that it's a lie?
It is because I know God through the Holy Spirit which is in me, what do you think that God is absent in this world, you could not be more wrong. You could have theory upon theory it will remain a false theory to me, for I have the evidence of his existence within me, unfortunately that evidence cannot be produced, for in weakness and in the foolishness of the message God is strong.

Also an irrelevant point. Knowledge is not genetic. Evolution only concerns itself with genetically transmittable traits.

Depends what version of God you are using.

It is not your time yet, but rest assured one day when you lest aspect him he will come to you and I hope you will be ready to welcome him in your heart.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
to contentionmuximus

God is spirit, intelligence is spiritual what other proof do you need. And we only use 10% of our brain. Ho you may use more than 10%.

Because the other 90% is dedicated to operating complex body functions.

Well if God is just spirit, then God is not tangible. If God is not tangible, how could it have created everything?

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Yes plants have several method to scatter seeds successfully and provide for their own preservation.

But they don't consciously do it. That's my point. They don't actually devise a way to scatter their own seeds. It happens largely by accident.

It is because I know God through the Holy Spirit which is in me, what do you think that God is absent in this world, you could not be more wrong. You could have theory upon theory it will remain a false theory to me, for I have the evidence of his existence within me, unfortunately that evidence cannot be produced, for in weakness and in the foolishness of the message God is strong.

Well if no evidence I can produce will convince you, then this discussion is pointless. Nice talking to you.

It is not your time yet, but rest assured one day when you lest aspect him he will come to you and I hope you will be ready to welcome him in your heart.

If it's the God of the Bible, I would never stoop to "welcoming in my heart" a jealous, misogynstic, megalomaniacal celestial dictator that basically demands you believe in him with no evidence lest you be thrown in Hellfire for all eternity where you will writhe in agony....but He loves you, of course.

If it's the God of the Bible, I have a few choice words for him.

free spirit

Because the other 90% is dedicated to operating complex body functions.

Well if God is just spirit, then God is not tangible. If God is not tangible, how could it have created everything?
Well you try to create something without intelligence see what you get. As I said God created with his word, life is supported by God's word, that is why men cannot create life.

Ben Masada

You are very selective of what Jesus said, remember he also said "I and the father are one" the trinitarian idea is only man trying to give a form to God, the body of Christ is his church, he deals with us incorporeal, so proof me wrong, try to put a body on this.
Because “Truth” in God’s eyes is not only that which is contrary to falsehood, but it is also a state of existence, therefore, the day will come when only “Truth” will exist in eternity. Then we can confidently say that“Truth” is a state of unchanging holiness, the essence of God to which we by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ have become partakers.

In John 14 – 6, Jesus said, “I am the ‘Way’, the ‘Truth’, and the ‘Life’; no one comes to the father, but through me”. Yes!
He is the “Way” because we must follow the footsteps of his earthly life = repentance
He is the “Truth” because he is the embodiment of unchanging holiness = God
He is also the “Life” because he is the eternal Word = life
please read post 516

It is fitting for the wisdom of God to sum it all up with this one phrase.
“God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

If you refer to Jesus as your "Lord Jesus Christ," how can you adopt Jesus' words that God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth? If you are not a Trinitarian, describe Jesus in actuality. What is he for you?

Ben Masada

Ben we must go back and discover why God created man.
I believe that God created men because he wanted to will himself to them, by doing that he would bring us up to his higher life form, his family as it were.
He could not created his family, because family is not created but begotten, Jesus is the begotten son of God and through him we became the adopted sons and daughters of God. you do not have to join or believe a denominational doctrine you do not have to do anything, but in the privacy of your heart you must confess Jesus as Lord, conversion come from within, for it is there that the work of God is done.
Jesus came to promote love among men, and created the first holy human character, by doing that he established peace between God and man. All the rest of ideas or beliefs are superfluous.

Where is it written in the Scriptures that Jesus used to handle, that he was the begotten son of God? You can't find because you are assuming. But if you really want to know who is God's begotten son without assumption, you can read Exodus 4:23, 24. "Israel is My son..."

Isaiah says that the only way to become adopted sons and daughters of God is by following the instruction in Isaiah 56:1-8. And if you come from among the Gentiles, you can get a name better than sons and daughters.

And last but not least, I cannot confess Jesus as Lord because he himself declared that God is One and the Only Lord. (Mark 12:39) I would be contradicting his own words.