• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some remarks on Noah

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Stories were human scientific relative.

The reason why the earth's heavens floods. It is dealing with human science machine caused radiation fallout.

Natural balanced atmospheric evaporation it just rains.

How and why heavenly flooding saved ground life.

It was a human science teaching.

A human counted how long it flooded rained. Said it stopped.

A human said clouds veiled the face of the mount where temple sciences was practiced. The cause.

So it rained above and over the mountain temples nuclear fall out caused. The result of nuclear shutdown.

Humans and animals biology irradiated as the water spirit supporting life was taken aboard the cloud amassing. Why the cloud images are both animal and human.

Both sacrificed was the old teaching.

Proof human sciences had caused the phenomena.

A science teaching.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
stories that are not rrue may have the opposite effect
"Don’t expect the Old Testament to present a thorough and precise history of humankind. That’s not what the original authors and compilers were trying to create. Their larger concern was to teach something about God—about His plan for His children, about what it means to be His covenant people, and about how to find redemption when we don’t live up to our covenants."

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
stories that are not rrue may have the opposite effect
For example, the ten plagues.

I think each set of five could logically follow each other scientifically.
For instance, red clay occasionally broke off from the mountains and could make the water red.
Then the different insects would feed off the dead of each other.

It shows that they knew a lot about what could have happened, making their spiritual story worth investigating.

The real question is whether the spiritual stories are true!

Audie

Veteran Member
For example, the ten plagues.

I think each set of five could logically follow each other scientifically.
For instance, red clay occasionally broke off from the mountains and could make the water red.
Then the different insects would feed off the dead of each other.

It shows that they knew a lot about what could have happened, making their spiritual story worth investigating.

The real question is whether the spiritual stories are true!
As i said, untrue stories dont boost credibility.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In a review.

Men who had healed took the verbal taught flood story and wrote a Data compiled status. As a theist also.

As humans not healed were still mutated and lived.

As a rational human born into indoctrination.

I the doctor lied in science psyche.

I claimed medical science correct only after herbal healer conscious life was irradiated.

I Doctor nation.

Medical.

As the human who said have a look at all the bad behaviour. To read creation religious SCIENCE theisms then scientists lying.

Humans sick and dying. I had a lot of fed back dream advice. Was always not wanting to go to sleep when I saw it.

So I said to myself what a lot of liars. Egotists in human intelligence. I Interacted with intellectual snobbery and bad ignorant behaviours. Had it proven.

Researched myself. Was psychic real. Did spirit exist. Did I own any other state after biological death. Questions.

Reasoned science theist occult medical thinks self correct by being a medical scientist.

Now when I said angrily.... okay spirit if you are real prove it. How come I heard a man voice say you have to live the spiritual life to have it proven?

Not my choice.

The bible historic teaching memory said scientists were deemed criminals and murderers.

Life in a review confirmed the indoctrinated advice.

They would argue. Coerce. As first science was healthy innocent life owner. Human.

I don't thesis human murder direct. Just indirectly. Lied. As a scientist. What coercion means.

Why the doctor wrote the review. As like my life they too saw humanity still suffering. Wondered why. Wanted to give himself some answers.

As anyone using balances as advice says no change should apply.

So you review the human taught book of the dead pyramid as a liar. Destruction. Blew up temples pyramid toppled. Nuclear decimation.

Pictographic memories drAwn afterwards. Not before it was after the event. Life's attack of all creatures by man body lying mind.

Reason pyramid rebuilt to put humans inventor king high priest scientist in his grave site. At his human death.

Who removes his organs as proof they knew.

As why are humans dying? Organ failure.

So a doctor wrote the genesis only human owned by humans as humans being humans in a summation.

Causes.

Temple science reviewed.

You had to be a human to theory science as you add subtract by formula change.

Earth was not changing it was sealed as God.

You had to be a human to write the human review.

Human reviewed as a scientist theist who pretends they are a God.

O earth mass ended stone rock in space.

O it created outwardly in space from its own body.

O rationally creation in space ended as Rock O only.

Space plus rock was spatial creation. It ended the evolving journey O sealed.

No thesis existed beyond it. In space terms. What had been realised.

If you could be rational and think just for yourself and not indoctrination.

Audie

Veteran Member
But intricately structured stories draw attention and Christianity thrives on attention. Does that statement work?
Intricate?
If you go to China you will see these wonderful
dragons.
I could write 20 flood- level stories before you
could draw one good dragon let alone carve it.

Would seeing a few dragons cause you to change religion?

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Intricate?
If you go to China you will see these wonderful
dragons.
I could write 20 flood- level stories before you
could draw one good dragon let alone carve it.

Would seeing a few dragons cause you to change religion?
This *Should* be a competition to see who's is more interesting:

Here are things I've done myself and modified off of others:

Download files - Filemail

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human.

Has two human parents.

Born a human baby grows up into a human liar.

A human.

Truth. Natural life living conditions.

The only truth.

Then a theist says let me compare electricity I used for a machine I designed as a human. Need a source to make it function.

I will compare a human life's presence to electricity.

Supported by a group.

So you ask a basic family question. Do these groups demonstrate mental health behaviours?

As a reason why he said group cult behaviours existed needed challenging.

The challenge was human thinking.