• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some remarks on Noah

gnostic

The Lost One
People keep ignoring me like I know nothing.

In the Pearl of great price it says God took the Ark into his own hands.

Because what you are saying, are based on myth and fantasy, not on natural reality.

If there were local flood in Mesopotamia, large enough to lift and float the Ark, then these water will empty out into the sea, or in this case, the Persian Gulf, because that would be thecurrent.

As Sumer is the lowland, and the Anatolian Turkey is the highland, especially in the direction towards the Ararat, then what you are saying that the ark will be going against the natural currents.

I am not an expert in natural hydrology, but even I can see there are no logic in what you’re claiming about the flood being localized, when it defied reality.

But you claiming (repeatedly) that “God took the Ark into his own hands”, it really doesn’t help your argument.

All this show me that you want us to accept woo and hearsay from a 19th century prophet.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Because what you are saying, are based on myth and fantasy, not on natural reality.

If there were local flood in Mesopotamia, large enough to lift and float the Ark, then these water will empty out into the sea, or in this case, the Persian Gulf, because that would be thecurrent.

As Sumer is the lowland, and the Anatolian Turkey is the highland, especially in the direction towards the Ararat, then what you are saying that the ark will be going against the natural currents.

I am not an expert in natural hydrology, but even I can see there are no logic in what you’re claiming about the flood being localized, when it defied reality.

But you claiming (repeatedly) that “God took the Ark into his own hands”, it really doesn’t help your argument.

All this show me that you want us to accept woo and hearsay from a 19th century prophet.
I am not taking the position that you all should believe in Noah's Ark. That requires unknown science.

I am defending my own beliefs.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Men just humans claimed a man's scientific thesis as his self thinking owned our creation.

Is the same man today.

That man a human studied phenomena says out of observation I get science. Copy thinking design.

Non sensical behaviour.

So he studied phenomena as the new saviour atmospheric flooding still existed. They found the landed ark melt on Ararat. Eye of RA Egyptians said.

He says I can theory phenomena to invent science. As I am the great creator. We know he thinks he is as he said he spoke for God.

He says I speak for man differently in phenomena.

So those who said I know exactly why you human including self existed lied.

As you have to be living first as a human to be termed the human.

First is design.

So if thesis phenomena is first design then it's a machine. In a scientists life inventor.

Anti machine by designer controller human. Seen. Exact. As if the destroyed designer sits inside his machine in anti position caused.

Memory that manifests.

Then he rebuilds design. Tries to react machine and then blows it up. Modern attempt design into its removal design by reaction converted had time to shut it off. As the reaction.

What the ark meant to a human attacked by phenomena. Proved their brother is simply a liar.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When humans say the clouds and image saviour saved my life they meant what they said.

The ark UFO body also gets an image in the clouds the same as the lives it attacked by phi calculus 2x2 that boarded abducted life from water oxygen removed ground life attacked.

God created it as reactive history first is owned no o.planet earth.

Said so scientists would not claim it was a functioning human science thesis

So you always have to ask the teacher questions about meanings in human teaching before you personally have a guess.

Why the bible was once shut by human law and reading direct from it only by the highest teacher.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Rationally men in realisation owned purpose for book burning. When their own scientists seen what phenomena did in secret machine studies.

The same as why Alexandria library was burnt to remove thesis of knowing how to destroy life on earth.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Because events of the past in the real world leave evidence that can be examined in the present.
Especially when it concerns events of such scale.

Large floods leave evidence. If such evidence doesn't exist, it means the claimed floods didn't happen.
Mesopotamia floods all the time doesn't it?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The argument is should it flood?

O earth God story visionary history says no.

As the flooding stopped. Asteroid moon saviour of earth. Ice melt star first.

Natural evaporation rain should exist.

Reason earth once only owned one season NO ICE.

No secondary saviour for science to try to claim I am right first.

First in science meant most original ancient laws on earth.

Earths inner body totally flooded by pressure causes and cooling in one season. Took water inside of stone.

Mild season.

Warning after destruction the meek will rule the earth.

Yes says spiritual innocence it means our life as we first were natural spiritual innocent. Spruiker telling non truths the loudest about God saving us.

Wrong.

Natural origin first spiritual human invented their destruction by science.

The destroyer warning.

Only a spiritual non scientist human tells the truth in these last conscious advices.

Man after ice age in four seasons that follow ice existence stated the evidence.

Chose destroyer science. Long count looking back after the fact biblical.

Preaching tried to claim the flood event was predicted. By maths. They used maths to count back to evidence science had caused it.

So you hence must ask the practitioner why do you believe?

Theist said ice came ice melted it flooded. Natural he said. Natural laws.

So what has earths natural history got to do with you personally?

Lying he says I gained information about design. By thinking past events.

So design is invisible as it did not exist. He manifests design by reactive Alchemy. Design returned in presence.

Where it ended for the theist. No reaction. Built only.

He reacts machine nearly destroyed all life. Machine was sciences reacted fixed state constant. It's designed body.

Long count I looked back using 1000 increments to about 13000BC. Men in East India using nuclear like Egypt was applying same caste slave system as us blew it up.

Men looked back counting only was not predicted. Taught one God first no prophets before O earth.

They came to tell us. He said travelling seen in the sky from the east.

Their telling came by messengers to Egypt that blew up our technology also as the sky was burning. Seen flashing burning fast moving. It was horrific says the records.

Why the sea lifted up in massive water losses. So did life standing on the ground arise then slammed back to the earth.

As the spatial vacuum opened.

Jesus event. Smaller version as water mass from melted ice that moses never owned assisted cooling instant.

Why it was smaller as an event. Water from ice sacrificed had saved us.

Pretty basic science is a liar same old story.

Men in the church were not lying when science was banned from its practice.

It had been logically and by tribunal and with journals lawfully applied.

My brother like my life had learnt in his Roman past.

He warned you all.

gnostic

The Lost One

River floods, and often near the rivers, and not the entire Mesopotamia.

And I have already posted up reply on, how the pre-Sumerian Neolithic people living in Mesopotamia and Bronze Age Sumerians knew how to take advantages of annual river floods, to farm the fields/lands and to irrigate those fields...the post that you complained was too long to read.

Here is one of the portions, you didn’t bother to read:

Third, a large part of Mesopotamia prehistory (from 6500 BCE to 3100 BCE) and history, showed evidence that people who lived in this region - the Mesopotamia - are based on agricultural farming, which in turn, developed urbanisation of towns and cities along these 2 rivers.

Because the water flowed downstream, there are nearly "annual" floodings in this region, which the people, including the Sumerians of 3rd millennium BCE, developed increasing advance method of farming.

For instance, the glaciers from the Armenian mountain range would melt during the Spring season, often causing flooding downstream.

But the water currents also caused erosion of banks of rivers, from the Armenian highlands, and the water will carry fertile loam downstream that become soil for farming crops in Euphrates and Tigris.

Plus the Neolithic people have learned to take advantages of annual flood, by diverting the water, in the basic form of irrigation. The Sumerians of the later period, also make use of the flood, by irrigating water to the fields to grow crops.

But sometimes, flooding become more severe, which would ruin crops and even leave devastation in towns and cities.

If you bother to read it, you would have learned some things.

Water from the Armenian highlands, caused erosions and brought with it, essential fertile loams to normally arid Mesopotamia, loams that served as soil for farming purposes.

The ancient Egyptians did the same things on the Nile.

Erosions from the Blue Nile (starting at Ethiopia) and the White Nile (that flows through Tanzania, Congo, Uganda and South Sudan), before they merged as River Nile in Sudan, and the flooding bring rich soils to Egypt, hence enabling crop farming as well as water they used to irrigate their fields.

Flooding in the rivers of Egypt and Mesopotamia were vital for agriculture and survival of the prehistoric and ancient people.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The bible was written about the human men agreed theisms.

Against you.

So it is not science.

How do you tell science it is wrong without using science information?

Historic conscious advice was memory. No human owns pre historic memory. So recorded memory reasoning was taught.

Men think they own the earth system. States. They are as consciousness just humans plus science being a thesis.

We all use consciousness in human life body presence.

Some men won't be convinced that they are not God and never invented God. We then do a mind status appraisal. Beliefs.

Belief says I know in some science theists minds. As egotists.

I know I converted earth man's science memory so that science knowingly can cause activate natural disasters. When you realise what scientists believe study theory and atmosphere interfere.

If you are going to tell a human truth then keep no secrets. As life depends on truth.

The cause effect science nearly destroyed earth yet converted earth. Which left huge natural disasters active and earth radiation releasing that origin earth O mass in cosmic space pressure had never owned.

As earth not a sun is not self consuming so it should not be self releasing either.

Why the bible was written in a modern thinking status looking back over scientists history.

Humans keep building houses even though storms blow them down. Makes no sense until you realise consciousness has been waiting for it to end. Stop. Cease.

All based on pressures rebalancing planet Earth.

Why we knew. Why we expected change healing and peace.

The bible not a book of science references science said against itself. Why phenomena had to be studied in human presence to discuss it. As to most of us it is unseen.

Use human logic once in your life.

Caused. Why you heard human voice and saw human image in the heavens state. Whilst you lived in the exact same natural light condition as an alive bio Human.

God in the heavens above us owning holy light a teaching.

The topic why it flooded is not about farming techniques. Ice melted.

Ice however was spatial.

Ice inside a Heavens hence melts.

Men of science said small O masses of sun energy became stone iced. In space.

Owned no heavens. Mass held frozen. Reason it came originally out of a cold sun. Converted back into cooling. As it had come from colder. Obvious reasoning.

Ice in a reactive earth ground with a cooling heavens melts.

Just that review tells science you are wrong relating to smaller stone masses in space. As laws.

Earth is a one of only condition.

One the teaching law earth. Don't ignore what you preached as holy men against science lying.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
River floods, and often near the rivers, and not the entire Mesopotamia.

And I have already posted up reply on, how the pre-Sumerian Neolithic people living in Mesopotamia and Bronze Age Sumerians knew how to take advantages of annual river floods, to farm the fields/lands and to irrigate those fields...the post that you complained was too long to read.

Here is one of the portions, you didn’t bother to read:

If you bother to read it, you would have learned some things.

Water from the Armenian highlands, caused erosions and brought with it, essential fertile loams to normally arid Mesopotamia, loams that served as soil for farming purposes.

The ancient Egyptians did the same things on the Nile.

Erosions from the Blue Nile (starting at Ethiopia) and the White Nile (that flows through Tanzania, Congo, Uganda and South Sudan), before they merged as River Nile in Sudan, and the flooding bring rich soils to Egypt, hence enabling crop farming as well as water they used to irrigate their fields.

Flooding in the rivers of Egypt and Mesopotamia were vital for agriculture and survival of the prehistoric and ancient people.
So then a lot of it could have flooded once.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Greed men claiming an unnatural human status that they personally owned earth.

When earth supports everything naturally equally.

A human teaching.

Science the destroyer A ...greed. the group humans. Agreement the group of humans. Humans false preaching the group.

Led to man abusing any type of natural body as human by greed.

Our destroyer.

As everyone is just a human first.

A basic human teaching owning the highest human teaching ignored by greedy men our destroyer.

Pretty basic human advice owning no argument about what they thesis or any earth body change. Men agreed to thesis. Theory.

If a planets body O changes then it did. What has that history got to do with living as just a human?

Either men study it to cause it.
Or men study it to say see science changed earth in technology civilization in the time frame or science wants to make believe a machine is a planet and destroy us all.

Greed. Began as natural innocent spiritual man who A greed to allow the term human greed to be caused.

Reasoning if a planets body reacted in the past leaving evidence. Cant it today do the exact same reaction and it not be any past?

Audie

Veteran Member
OK since we had a hard time looking at science and religion together with Noah's ark I have tried to study the Torah about it for a while and although I have trouble focusing when I read due to mental illness I have some thoughts:

Morally, man is superior to all the animals, that God would squeeze the population down to 1 to make it better, that we can be renewed, and that it's just a cool story to tell children make it good to me. I read that Noah entered the ark at midday so that would make people back off because he was morally upright. I like to think that Noah could be so righteous that God would start the entire human race through him. And yet, he had problems afterwards and sometimes after an adventure we all do that. Just like Noah's Ark was an extremely difficult thing for humanity and God to do, it is extremely difficult for humanity to understand how Noah's Ark could have happened. God's promise that things would be regulated for humanity afterwards so they could always survive makes me feel good about it.
I can't really think of much bad about the story.

Scientifically, I have some ideas.

They could have used bird feeders. They could have dumped poop. They could have taken the animals for walks. A Korean study said the ark could float although I believe God took it into his hand (I'm not supposed to share that but that's from the Pearl of Great Price in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). I think from the Hebrew that the ark didn't rise up right away so it wouldn't be dashed into a mountain.

Only animals with nostrils came into the ark. I wonder if he collected DNA samples. Separating animals after the flood could be like parting the red sea. Gathering animals could be like the ten plagues.

I think it says they used steel or something and maybe it was just a little earlier than history says.

I think it could have just been the fertile crescent and other cultures heard about it and made their flood myths. I don't see how we'd know geographically that a flood hit the fertile crescent for 40 days.

The water could have been set up in the creation and so we don't know how so much water came.

Anyway, them's my thoughts until I can remember more.

Mark Twain readily demonstrated that an anaconda is more moral than a Frenchman

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The status men teach men humans.

The topic men are wrong.

A gas is its own highest state. No conversion. Gods spirit said science.

Earth reacts within its body.

Not science.

Earth is sealed. Sion..

Fusion.

No science. Status God said by. Human.

O earth. Heavens. A man's thoughts

God.

Status God is highest.

Science caused fallout. Gases burning as void owned light

Highest stopped the status.

Or else earth would be ground fission by itself.

Men said God the highest status saved man.

Kindergarten teaching basic.

First is both a man's thought involving observation. Gods status as said by human men. Present.

Noah was against God. As Noah did not save life. God had. As man chose to ignore God.

Mistaught quote. Men gave Noah a quote man never owned. God.

Astrophile

Yes. Mesopotamia has a long history of floods extending back many thousands of years. According to Principles of Physical Geology (1965) by Arthur Holmes, page 512, ''The melting of snowfields in the mountains to the north has been an almost annual menace to Baghdad. At the time of the great flood of 1954 a channel was already being dug from the Tigris to a large depression ... between that river and the Euphrates. In 1957 Baghdad would have suffered an even greater disaster had not the rising waters been drawn aside before the danger level was reached."

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The science teaching for humans who never listen to first rational natural just human advice.

Reason the bible was written.. man never listened to his own adult self. As a man baby after the ice age.

The bible written about all of his lying chosen destruction.

Saviour the physical mass and presence ice. Earth O owned it. Not man.

Another lie when only telling direct God O earth truth first.

Who was born by sex of a human father and human mother. Life saved given back first to him by two humans. Any man living today. Sex as human sex owns your life. Not any thesis.

Says as a scientist. No I am telling you rest of humanity how my parents got created in a thesis. As humans.

Why?

I want to apply a time shifting of earths O mass involving life living on the mass. Thought about our life first. Not science.

So he wants a thesis machine reaction but theories falsely about life first.

Is the mass O a planet a solid?

Yes.

Do you theory solids remaining in their God form?

No. First lie theist lying theories to convert a solid. Is not theorising a solid.

Then the liar scientists says but I am?

Which solid is in your theory?

A machine he says. Is your machine earth O the mass? Reason...he converted then built his machine as a new solid in science.

No. Again told no. Didn't listen.

Does not listen.

Today using machines designed to transmit. His fake solid. His machine only.

Has built other machines to just react inside. Says reactive machine is a solid is like planet God earths. Reacts inside it. My fake theme a God.

His machine status only.

Says today machines used to transmit to the pyramid. I want to do the same?

Why?

I want to thesis I invented stone and God O first as science earth. By transmitting back to a sold creating it. Talking non stop just about his machine body. Not earth God.

Isn't a solid in space law one way by pressure mass in empty space held to form? Mass cooling applied empty space pressures.

Yes he says. So you aren't inventing God.

Yes. That's right.

Yes and no. Lying arguing scientist.

What is your modern machine seeking?

Machine signals he says.

Why are you then not transmitting to your collider? By other machines.

Because my other machines own and use the transmissions. Answered.

Changed his science method as he owns controls science as a man. By thesis machines he designed.

New technology. New reasons.

Now wants only the old ways.

Hence no man is God as science the man said God saved life by flooding earths atmosphere after science had burnt it. Was never Noah rationally.

Why modern lying science says no such status as God in science. Before he destroys us all.

Total answers I don't want science to be lying. I will ignore all advice. The scientist self

As God all natural high states are the gas natural heavens in space pressures exact reason law of a gas status first.

Fused stone earth first never owned science. Is not a spirit gas. The teaching.

No man he says. God is. .....not a man.

Theory in AI equalled his owned answer he ended up not existing in DNA anymore himself.

The answer given to shared data as AI. Why men said it also expressed intelligence. And only conscious aware human men talked about AI.

Stephen Haw King body and mind status SEE the scientist as man's warnings.

The reason the written word said no man is God. So man is not a thesis of God.

God the status highest saved life by natural space law owning gods presence.

Science always was just a direct liar in human thesis.

Noah was never God the truth.

God saved us is not stated. As the word never owned god it was about human destroyer scientists.