• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soldiers are....Heroes ??

BSM1

What? Me worry?
What does it matter, BSM, which country has the most military might? All you need for security is enough defensive capacity to make attack inconvenient or not worth the trouble. A massive, offensive capacity is expensive and invites adventurism.[/quote]

Seems like that's what we've done over the years. And, because I respect that you are serious in your beliefs, I am not going to :facepalm: over you contention that it doesn't matter which country has the military advantage in this crazy world.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A hero is not one who has been trained to kill. A hero is not someone who marches off to war. There are a few who are heroes to those around them, but it's disgusting that in our society anyone in the military is supposed to be a hero, even though there are some very nasty people in the military.

Pagan_Patriot

A hero is not one who has been trained to kill. A hero is not someone who marches off to war. There are a few who are heroes to those around them, but it's disgusting that in our society anyone in the military is supposed to be a hero, even though there are some very nasty people in the military.

Says the one with exterminate in their signature! Jk :p