• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Software Feedback Thread

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but, before the upgrade, I used to be able to get to the last post in any thread by clicking on the time stamp of the last post made. I think the time stamp was a link? I hope I'm remembering this correctly. It would be nice to be able to go directly to the last post made in a thread, especially if it's a thread I'd visited before and had already read through.

If it can't be fixed, that's fine. It's not a big deal, it's just something I miss. Thanks for everything else!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been mentioned already but, before the upgrade, I used to be able to get to the last post in any thread by clicking on the time stamp of the last post made. I think the time stamp was a link? I hope I'm remembering this correctly. It would be nice to be able to go directly to the last post made in a thread, especially if it's a thread I'd visited before and had already read through.

If it can't be fixed, that's fine. It's not a big deal, it's just something I miss. Thanks for everything else!
My devices still do that

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member

If you click the '1 minute ago,' 2 minutes ago,' etc., it will take you to the last post in the thread.

1678618476944.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I've just noticed that the list of 5 "Latest Posts" at the bottom of the main page clicking the time doesn't work for me.
When I clicked 'software feedback thread' below, it took me directly to the post above.

1678619649354.png

Hopefully that widget will be gone soon and replace with the 'new threads' widget.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
It's working for me now in this particular thread, but it doesn't seem to work consistently for me in some other threads. At least, not the first time I'm visiting the thread. It's okay, though. I'll figure it out. :)
I'm fairly certain the software is designed to take you to the first unread post in the thread.