• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So... men... beat this!

dantech

I am so tough I intercepted it and taped it over with a loooong video about the glorious nature of having a bed made of spikes.

I'm so tough, I'm not scared to say:

"**** you, you ************* **** eating **** *****slapped ******* kangaroo lookin' *****faced *** donkey"

to the toughest people around...

dantech

I am to tough that when I get a sore throat, I treat it with a katana, gasoline and glue.

You should try a flamethrower. It's much more effective. If that doesn't do the trick, go for the diamond bit drill.

Kerr

You should try a flamethrower. It's much more effective. If that doesn't do the trick, go for the diamond bit drill.
I think you missunderstand. I dont want to kill my infections. I put them in glass jars. Which is why I cut them out rather them burn them. Just in case I ever need to extort the government with biological weapons, you know.

Speaking of flamethrowers, I once tried to shave myself with one. Turns out my facial hair is too tough for that to work.

dantech

I think you missunderstand. I dont want to kill my infections. I put them in glass jars. Which is why I cut them out rather them burn them. Just in case I ever need to extort the government with biological weapons, you know.

Speaking of flamethrowers, I once tried to shave myself with one. Turns out my facial hair is too tough for that to work.

I know that feeling... It's like that time I tried to cut my nails using an electric saw. Needless to say, the saw broke...

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
My wiener has 300 horsepower.

wienermobile-2.jpg