• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Jesus is not God?

Skywalker

This ‘copy paste’ stuff does not answer the question because all it says is that if someone is like their Father then that person is the Father’s son... and while that is true it is not YOU that is saying it but the script you plagerized!!

It does not show YOUR UNDERSTANDING but rather only what someone else thinks...

And where is this ‘Muslim’ comparison coming from? I am not comparing OTHER religious beliefs but trinity fallacy only.

And, you haven’t really expressed the ‘Sonship’ of the scriptures directly like I asked you!

I dont think the Quran's interpretation of what the Trinity means agrees with the Bible. I'm not talking about whether the Trinity is true.

If the predictions of the Old Testament really did come true in Jesus, the implications are enormous for everyone. This would confirm the supernatural nature of the Bible, since the odds of fulfilling so many ancient prophecies by mere chance would be mathematically prohibitive. The Bible is the only book in the world that has precise, specific predictions that were made hundreds of years in advance and that were literally fulfilled. That would mean that the Bible has credentials that are absent from the Quran, the Upanishads, and Bhagavad Gita of Vendanta Hinduism, the Book of Mormon, and all other religious texts. If Jesus-and only Jesus-fulfilled these ancient forecasts, then this would be a definitive affirmation of his identity as the one sent by God to be the Savior of Israel and the world. Of course, the reverse is equally significant. Jesus said in Luke 24:44: "Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

When a Samaritan woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming," Jesus replied, "I who speak to you am he." Having made these unambiguous claims, if he fails to match the prophetic portrait, Jesus would be an imposter worthy of rejection and disdain-a false prophet who should be rejected by Jews and Gentiles alike.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Theme to think relative whilst quoting an argument against a fake scientist theist.

Who claims his thinking human invented everything.

The teacher Jesus brother theme said that his man spirit in heavens. Gases owned God spirit

O stone the God of science invention released those spirits.

They began origin evil burning spirits from God body.

He taught you we humans lived in immaculate heavens. Not evil.

Said when he was sacrificed evil Jesus spirit in stone got released.

Jesus the title of why a man and baby human history got sacrificed. Jesus.

The Jesus released out of stone was not even the Jesus man life sacrificed living from holy baby life first. His human birth.

As information.

Jesus was not a holy act. It was an act of evil caused by God to life. Yet his science brother activated it.

The teaching says God did it

Relative question why.

Answer is as you scientist satanist ended God by removing origin of sin.

God O mass owned original sin as a fallen angel in hell space history.

A relativity teaching.

Only science lied about why it needed to occur.

Extra cloud amassing to cool radiation fallout did not save life. It stopped it from being destroyed.

To teach. Either correct word explanation or coercive language sophism. The scientist.

Correct theme,.....if reaction cooling did not activate we all would have been burnt to death.

Beast heavens giant life gas memory string dinosaur life.

To thesis. First you think bio strings.

Goes back to satanic beast.

Then beyond satanic beast is geological data not supporter of any.bio life except what water sealed off stone owned.

We are not water X mass with bio organisms that sealed stone ground fission.

What a scientist lied about.

Why life is sacrificed. Why ice is melting.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
To think.

Science inventive design only. Did not own in science what you think upon

Why science the thinker was termed lying.

Stone. He takes all science for invention from. Our planet. Science named it God.

Relative self advice.

I only self exist inside spirit.

Gases is spirit in science.

When you think science you think end. Gas.

You removed spirit. Gases. Caused the end of life.

A word explains an end. Completed presence.

A human never in science never invented self as invented by thinking.

What lying is.

Your thesis thinking is not why I live human.

Science thought gases.

If those gases of God. God spirits. From stone did not exist. We would not be living inside them.

Science teaching....highest presence spirit gases not self so you would respect presence. Presence highest evolution. All gases are end named as each presence. Already own in heaven end. Presence.

A science teaching to science self.

Thinking. The self abstracts self presence human by concluding highest states for science thesis.

As if they the human are the creator.

Self ego human warning teaching.

God gas heavens first spirit burning evil. History in space.

Relativity.

Human self living in immaculate explains first spirit gas is evil.

He owns evil gas spirit in thinking now immaculate. Says I own evil history yet is safe immaculate. Just talking.

Ask why wrong Jesus.

Let out original God gas spirit evil. In science cause.

I owned history how evil gas spirit became immaculate already. Natural advice.

Once only as a thinking story.

Science.

I will copy that history burnt us all to death. To own first heaven gas. Evil.

Let out evil spirit in jail.

Teaching says quotes,......
Holy immaculate self was the sacrificed stigmata victim was put into evil Jesus jail. God stone tomb jail only historic owned evil burning gases.

Criminal is science causes. An act of evil.

Teaching God the seal. Stone great Seal kept evil locked in jail. It's tomb.

History. Gases existed first in space. Why living inside gases we knew universal history.

God O mass burning fell into deep pit space. Evolved cooled. Arose in spatial mass cooling. Became a lighter mass.

Relativity teaching.

God the stone never owned immaculate gas. Space womb vacuum did as voided sucked out burning. Teaching advice.

Jesus history. Sky went dark. Vacuum sucked out burning. Day stopped. The day the day died.

Day in old language then named the dies.

Relativity teaching.

Back then everyone thought they died. No light. Fake death belief in conscious reality.

We live due to light.

Science nearly destroyed life on earth.

Vacuum pulls core planets apart. Scatters the mass as dust and small stones.

Relativity cosmos.

O mass bodies God's.

When Mars God of war Mayan teaching burnt. Their pyramid use. Planets other gods owning stone mass got destroyed. O only mass became stone were core blasted ripped apart by vacuum.

Stone O only mass created stone proving O mass had been destroyed in the past.

Already told. Warned. Human scientists are egotists. Science a chosen human evil practice.

God O originally as mass was Satan.

God space history Satan falling.

God stone is Satan's seal. God stone protects life. Relativity teaching.

God the angel of stone.

Last edited:

Oeste

Darkness flees from the light... Oeste flees from truth!!!

Bye bye, Oeste!!!

When you can reply to something I actually wrote, let me know. When you can answer the OP in a logical coherent manner I'll take time to make a reply. :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science argues on behalf science.

Human thinking argument.

Natural reasoning everything already existed.

One science human thinker. God O mass was Satan in past

One science thinker God O is stone only in past

Argument. God is energy as Satan burning in the past.

God as highest self stone never was burning in past.

Womb vacuum sucked out burning.

No man is God. Relativity teaching.

I want God energy he quotes.

Atmosphere night time non burning immaculate.

Scientist set earth night time sky on fire once. Burnt for seven days. Knew he witnessed it.

Survived. Higher amount gases not seen mass not burning.

Wants God. Gases not burning.

Heavens gas is not God.

Proved he tried to activate removal of burning sky. By copying a God stone science thesis.

God burning as Satan is removal of original sin. Mass.

Scientist lied. I was removing evil. What he coerced.

Sophism. Diction. Words. Description. A coercer using contrivances for science.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father returning heavenly spirit.

Memory.

Once we lived perfect human.

Heavenly mass burnt out immaculate by half gone. Own half life only suffering.

Saviour theme. Asteroid wandering star.

Saviour sacrificed.

Asteroids own alight burning gas replacement in womb. Space.

Mother space vacuum sucks out burning light

Newly immaculate spirit mass put back.

Not timed is accumulative.

Science trying to calculate how much non burning gas mass exists in space to return it to its beginnings. Burning.

Why they do not support God is stone. No man is God teachings.

Their subliminal psyche. Science wanted as a human to only own immaculate heavens.

Contradicted mother vacuum.

Set it alight instead. Mother's abomination the reasoning.

Quote in life awareness in science. Mother the holy body.

Father not yet returned us to a non sacrificed life. Gas spirit saviour still cooling amassing the teaching. Never give God a scientific name again.

Science lied.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
I dont think the Quran's interpretation of what the Trinity means agrees with the Bible. I'm not talking about whether the Trinity is true.

If the predictions of the Old Testament really did come true in Jesus, the implications are enormous for everyone. This would confirm the supernatural nature of the Bible, since the odds of fulfilling so many ancient prophecies by mere chance would be mathematically prohibitive. The Bible is the only book in the world that has precise, specific predictions that were made hundreds of years in advance and that were literally fulfilled. That would mean that the Bible has credentials that are absent from the Quran, the Upanishads, and Bhagavad Gita of Vendanta Hinduism, the Book of Mormon, and all other religious texts. If Jesus-and only Jesus-fulfilled these ancient forecasts, then this would be a definitive affirmation of his identity as the one sent by God to be the Savior of Israel and the world. Of course, the reverse is equally significant. Jesus said in Luke 24:44: "Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms."

When a Samaritan woman said to him, "I know that Messiah is coming," Jesus replied, "I who speak to you am he." Having made these unambiguous claims, if he fails to match the prophetic portrait, Jesus would be an imposter worthy of rejection and disdain-a false prophet who should be rejected by Jews and Gentiles alike.
Skywalker, I did not know your were discussing similarities and differences between Islam and Christianity. This forum section is not the place for such discussions, I’m surprised the moderators haven’t spoken to you about this!

Skywalker

Skywalker, I did not know your were discussing similarities and differences between Islam and Christianity. This forum section is not the place for such discussions, I’m surprised the moderators haven’t spoken to you about this!

I was talking about the Trinity and the Bible.

Soapy

When you can reply to something I actually wrote, let me know. When you can answer the OP in a logical coherent manner I'll take time to make a reply. :)
You are a waste of time replying to anyway. You have no idea what you speak of and ignore all legitimate evidence put to you.

What is your problem with the truth?

What is lacking in the meta-data of the scriptures that you fail to see (everything, I think!)

If Jesus is almighty God then why is he given power and authority to rule for only a short while BY THE FATHER?

Failure to answer the question I just asked you, with Godly integrity and Holy Spirit-backed evidence, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth will rubber stamp the title you deserve so far!!!

Come on, show you are a child of YHWH GOD, if you dare... or show you are a son of him who was a liar from the beginning!

Remember, Oeste, what you say here will be judged by Jesus Christ at the second resurrection so please be very careful what you say!!!

Skywalker

You are a waste of time replying to anyway. You have no idea what you speak of and ignore all legitimate evidence put to you.

What is your problem with the truth?

What is lacking in the meta-data of the scriptures that you fail to see (everything, I think!)

If Jesus is almighty God then why is he given power and authority to rule for only a short while BY THE FATHER?

Failure to answer the question I just asked you, with Godly integrity and Holy Spirit-backed evidence, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth will rubber stamp the title you deserve so far!!!

Come on, show you are a child of YHWH GOD, if you dare... or show you are a son of him who was a liar from the beginning!

Remember, Oeste, what you say here will be judged by Jesus Christ at the second resurrection so please be very careful what you say!!!

Jesus will rule with the father in eternity, and in earth, He will rule directly and the Father won't.

Soapy

I was talking about the Trinity and the Bible.
Then Islam has no place here!

Both Trinity and Christianity (glad you distinguished the two as they are not the same beliefs!!) are supposedly from the Bible... it’s just that trinity is made up and driven into the Christian belief by satanic church leaders who’s agenda is to destroy the legitimacy of the testament of almighty Gid given to mankind by Jesus Christ (Rev 1:1).

As for prophecy, the Bible predicts that this would be attempted but that though it will gain great ground in its pursuit, it will ultimately fail. So, the true Christian can have comfort knowing that all these trinitarian tripe tales of a three persons God as one God are completely false and seek only to lead them away from the true Only God, and HIS CHRIST: Jesus, his High Priest.

I watched a video about saint Peter in which, after many, including Peter, were captured and tortured by the Roman leader, many renounced their Christian faith and fell away from spreading it. So it will be today... no difference: Trinity was RUBBERSTAMPED into the church BY THE ROMANS (Constantine, to be exact!!) who had not a jot if a belief in it for their own sake so it is not surprising that it contained the many appealing errors as spouted by Trinitarians today. To wit; you are compelled to believe ‘the lie’ that scriptures prophesies would come about: ‘After I depart,’ says Jesus, ‘Wolves will come among you and defile the word I have given you - be on your guard!!’ (My phraseology).

Soapy

Jesus will rule with the father in eternity, and in earth, He will rule directly and the Father won't.
Jesus will rule over CREATION...

The Father will continue to rule over HEAVEN.

Skywalker, Jesus said: ‘I go to prepare a place for you (apostles). In my FATHER’s MANSION are MANSION ROOMS’

Skywalker, Jesus is preparing a ROOM in a MANSION of ROOMS for his believers...
The MANSION still belongs to THE FATHER... the room, prepared by Jesus, will be HIS (within his fathers house!)

What don’t you understand from this?

Skywalker

Skywalker, Jesus said: ‘I go to prepare a place for you (apostles). In my FATHER’s MANSION are MANSION ROOMS’

The MANSION still belongs to THE FATHER... the room, prepared by Jesus, will be HIS (within his fathers house!)

Jesus was talking to them about the God the Father in the context of talking about the Trinity in the generic sense. He wasn't talking to them about the Son's submission to the Father.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Brother.

Thinker.

Theist only.

Everything exists.

Once said I live inside of the sacrificed immaculate heavens.

A human
A man.
Thinking with group agreement.

Male humans origin whole life.

Invented designs against natural history machine

Machine from stone mass ended built owns no reaction

O earth. The God he thought about owned reactions itself.

First science lie.

Not sacrificed.

Says first stone gas released that arose from God O body of evil.

False sexual inference.

Space being womb
Earth stone God having immaculate sex.

Use common sense.

Fake. Then quotes sex is evil. Inference to planet. Not self.

He lives in immaculate night time heavens equally to day.

Yet day is immaculate gas highest clear cold burning.

Is not any male status.

Use common sense.

Said first God gas self burning is not immaculate gas burning as equals answer.

Common sense.

In modern life how many science life sacrificed?

Two times before.
Modern time third time.

How many earth vacuum destructions known by modern male?

Three historic.

Once half life given to us when he killed us all. Sink hole after ground fission removal original sin. God mass.

Then life returned giant satanic beasts. Dinosaurs. No ice or four seasons.

Earth affected in cycles hot black holes where stone completely burnt out. Meets hot space. Atmosphere and core overheats. Vacuum suck activated.

First Dino died.

Atmosphere cooled. Second Dino life.

Same result.

Vacuum causes ice age instant.

Gases still hot. Dino all dead

Unfreeze. Dino decomposes was not any drought.

Water atmospheric evaporation saved garden life only.

New animals emerge in four season. Two new humans return.

Where did they come from. The eternal always had existed.

Space is gained when mass is removed not the eternal.

Theist. Just a human like us quotes whatever existed before big bang changed.

We came into fully created mass natural atmosphere.

Radiation is gas burning only.
Cold gas not burning.

Burn gas quote is using energy.

Why we say immaculate gas is ours.

Gas burning removed gas.

Gas not burning is not energy. It is quoted a gas.

We are not a resource. We are water oxygen bio life form.

Gas needs water to not burn.

We need water to live.

Use common sense and not greed to get correct answers.

Skywalker

To think.

Science inventive design only. Did not own in science what you think upon

Why science the thinker was termed lying.

Stone. He takes all science for invention from. Our planet. Science named it God.

Relative self advice.

I only self exist inside spirit.

Gases is spirit in science.

When you think science you think end. Gas.

You removed spirit. Gases. Caused the end of life.

A word explains an end. Completed presence.

A human never in science never invented self as invented by thinking.

What lying is.

Your thesis thinking is not why I live human.

Science thought gases.

If those gases of God. God spirits. From stone did not exist. We would not be living inside them.

Science teaching....highest presence spirit gases not self so you would respect presence. Presence highest evolution. All gases are end named as each presence. Already own in heaven end. Presence.

A science teaching to science self.

Thinking. The self abstracts self presence human by concluding highest states for science thesis.

As if they the human are the creator.

Self ego human warning teaching.

God gas heavens first spirit burning evil. History in space.

Relativity.

Human self living in immaculate explains first spirit gas is evil.

He owns evil gas spirit in thinking now immaculate. Says I own evil history yet is safe immaculate. Just talking.

Ask why wrong Jesus.

Let out original God gas spirit evil. In science cause.

I owned history how evil gas spirit became immaculate already. Natural advice.

Once only as a thinking story.

Science.

I will copy that history burnt us all to death. To own first heaven gas. Evil.

Let out evil spirit in jail.

Teaching says quotes,......
Holy immaculate self was the sacrificed stigmata victim was put into evil Jesus jail. God stone tomb jail only historic owned evil burning gases.

Criminal is science causes. An act of evil.

Teaching God the seal. Stone great Seal kept evil locked in jail. It's tomb.

History. Gases existed first in space. Why living inside gases we knew universal history.

God O mass burning fell into deep pit space. Evolved cooled. Arose in spatial mass cooling. Became a lighter mass.

Relativity teaching.

God the stone never owned immaculate gas. Space womb vacuum did as voided sucked out burning. Teaching advice.

Jesus history. Sky went dark. Vacuum sucked out burning. Day stopped. The day the day died.

Day in old language then named the dies.

Relativity teaching.

Back then everyone thought they died. No light. Fake death belief in conscious reality.

We live due to light.

Science nearly destroyed life on earth.

Vacuum pulls core planets apart. Scatters the mass as dust and small stones.

Relativity cosmos.

O mass bodies God's.

When Mars God of war Mayan teaching burnt. Their pyramid use. Planets other gods owning stone mass got destroyed. O only mass became stone were core blasted ripped apart by vacuum.

Stone O only mass created stone proving O mass had been destroyed in the past.

Already told. Warned. Human scientists are egotists. Science a chosen human evil practice.

God O originally as mass was Satan.

God space history Satan falling.

God stone is Satan's seal. God stone protects life. Relativity teaching.

God the angel of stone.

Do you think the stigmata is biblical?

moorea944

Brother.

Thinker.

Theist only.

Everything exists.

Once said I live inside of the sacrificed immaculate heavens.

A human
A man.
Thinking with group agreement.

Male humans origin whole life.

Invented designs against natural history machine

Machine from stone mass ended built owns no reaction

O earth. The God he thought about owned reactions itself.

First science lie.

Not sacrificed.

Says first stone gas released that arose from God O body of evil.

False sexual inference.

Space being womb
Earth stone God having immaculate sex.

Use common sense.

Fake. Then quotes sex is evil. Inference to planet. Not self.

He lives in immaculate night time heavens equally to day.

Yet day is immaculate gas highest clear cold burning.

Is not any male status.

Use common sense.

Said first God gas self burning is not immaculate gas burning as equals answer.

Common sense.

In modern life how many science life sacrificed?

Two times before.
Modern time third time.

How many earth vacuum destructions known by modern male?

Three historic.

Once half life given to us when he killed us all. Sink hole after ground fission removal original sin. God mass.

Then life returned giant satanic beasts. Dinosaurs. No ice or four seasons.

Earth affected in cycles hot black holes where stone completely burnt out. Meets hot space. Atmosphere and core overheats. Vacuum suck activated.

First Dino died.

Atmosphere cooled. Second Dino life.

Same result.

Vacuum causes ice age instant.

Gases still hot. Dino all dead

Unfreeze. Dino decomposes was not any drought.

Water atmospheric evaporation saved garden life only.

New animals emerge in four season. Two new humans return.

Where did they come from. The eternal always had existed.

Space is gained when mass is removed not the eternal.

Theist. Just a human like us quotes whatever existed before big bang changed.

We came into fully created mass natural atmosphere.

Radiation is gas burning only.
Cold gas not burning.

Burn gas quote is using energy.

Why we say immaculate gas is ours.

Gas burning removed gas.

Gas not burning is not energy. It is quoted a gas.

We are not a resource. We are water oxygen bio life form.

Gas needs water to not burn.

We need water to live.

Use common sense and not greed to get correct answers.

Why do you write in half sentences? Just curious. Is that suppose to mean something big with us? No disrespect, just trying to figure out where your coming from.....

Soapy

Do you think the stigmata is biblical?
Skywalker, what age are you?

Why are you responding to a BOT?

The post is AUTOGENERATED... generated by a badly behaving sentence generator.... it’s not a person!!!!!

Can you not see nonsense .....!!

The moderators allow it because it keeps the thread posts ticking over. I’ve reported it but I don’t think they will stop it... they like it’s nonsense!

Skywalker

Jesus might have been talking in parables. When he said my father's house it doesn't mean that he didn't have authority over heaven, because Jesus often talked of the Father when talking to the disciples.

Soapy

Why do you write in half sentences? Just curious. Is that suppose to mean something big with us? No disrespect, just trying to figure out where your coming from.....
Moorea944, oh no, not you as well...

The post is autogenerated... it’s not a person... it’s a forum [ro]Bot!

Soapy

Jesus might have been talking in parables. When he said my father's house it doesn't mean that he didn't have authority over heaven, because Jesus often talked of the Father when talking to the disciples.
What childish rubbish you spout, skywalker.

Please recite the sample prayer Jesus gave to the disciples... What things does the model prayer highlight?

———————————
I know you will reply with more nonsense so here it is:
  1. Our Father, who art in Heaven
  2. Hallowed be thy name
  3. Thy kingdom come
  4. Thy Will be done
  5. On earth as it is in Heaven
  6. Give us this day our daily bread
  7. And forgive our trespasses
  8. As we forgive those who trespass against us
  9. [For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever]
  10. [Amen]