• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Jesus is not God?

Muffled

Jesus in me
I fully understand that you ‘believe’ there is nothing wrong with the trinity… it shows in your naive interpretations of scriptures and your tireless adherence to a false doctrine that isn’t even a theology but only an ideology.

Trinity would be the first to deny pagan beliefs yet upholds and perpetuates pagan beliefs.

Do you believe in the Greek man-God, Hercules?

What about the Norse Man-God, Thor?

And how about the Egyptian Son of-God, Horus?

Are those abhorrent beliefs to you?

If you mean are the myths abhorrent to me, The answer is no but that doesn't mean they have a religious significance to me either.

I believe I interpret by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. He is the spirit of truth.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
If you mean are the myths abhorrent to me, The answer is no but that doesn't mean they have a religious significance to me either.

I believe I interpret by the guidance of the Holy Spirit. He is the spirit of truth.
The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

When you claim that you are speaking by the Holy Spirit and you lay claim to a trinity as a teaching from the Holy Spirit of God… you are:
  • ‘Grieving the Holy Spirit of God’
You won’t care about doing this at this time because you do not actually realise the consequences of doing so…. Believe me, in time to come … you will!!!