• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snowflakes....designed or accidents of nature?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Obviously the posters here have not read a word I have said.

It is evolutionists who shoot themselves in the foot because whilst pointing fingers at those of us who believe in an intelligent designer, they themselves have their own 'fantasy' about how life began. "Poof"...it just popped out of nowhere. No scientific explanation......because there is none. There is just a dubious theory about how life changed as if the big question about how life got here in the first place, doesn't matter.
I think it's hilarious that you start by saying that "the posters here have not read a word I have said", and then proceed to accuse other people of making arguments and statements demonstrating that you have clearly never read a word THEY'VE said.

Nobody here says "it just popped out of nowhere". What they have said, repeatedly and at length, is that we don't know yet. There is no requirement to concoct a fantasy when you're openly admitting to not actually knowing the truth yet. Nor has anybody here said that it "does't matter". This type of projection drifts from the side of delusion into outright dishonesty.

If the answer to the big question is a powerful intelligent first cause of everything, then the foundation of their theory crumbles into nothing.
Actually, no it doesn't. Everything we already know to be true will still be true, and we can still continue to find out more. If it is somehow proven that a God exists and created life, that still does not answer the question of exactly how life was created, and we can still continue to analyse and learn about the process.

Secondly, this is a vacuous point. Anyone could just as easily say "If the answer to the big question is not a powerful intelligent first cause of everything, then the foundation of your beliefs crumbles into nothing". You have to demonstrate a proposition to be true BEFORE the consequences of it become meaningful or useful to consider. There's absolutely no point in saying "But if God exists, you're wrong", any more than there is to saying "But if the sun is pulled across the sky by Helios' chariot, then your theory about the sun remaining stationary is wrong!"

Many scientists accept ID, but many will also not admit it for fear of ridicule...of the sort that we have seen here.
Please demonstrate your claim, or else I will file it away along with claims such as "Most politicians are lizard-people" and "Most feminists want to eradicate all men from the planet" i my drawer labelled "claims people make that are conveniently impossible to prove because there is a vast global conspiracy to suppress it despite a complete absence of any kind of evidence for either the truth of the claims or any kind of conspiracy to suppress them because any absence of evidence is merely the evidence of the vastness of the conspiracy in the eyes of people who are completely deluded".

Note to self: I need wider drawers...

There is a big void at the beginning of the evolutionary theory.
If you mean "the origin of life", then you are wrong. Evolutionary theory is about how life changes over time, not about how life originated. There is no requirement for evolution to explain the origin of life, any more than there is a requirement for the theory of gravity to explain the origin of physical forces or mass.

A theory that is desperate to eliminate an intelligent designer at all costs, when in reality, such incredible design is clearly seen in all living things, everywhere.....even at the microscopic level. Design is so evident that it seems ridiculous to fob it off as if it was nothing.....just random beneficial changes that just happened to create all the living things we see on planet earth.
Firstly, you cannot quantify "design" as an intrinsic facet of an object or organism. We only recognise design if and when we understand or have observed the process behind it. We cannot instinctively or logically deduce whether something is designed or occurs naturally if we have no frame of reference with which to divide that which occurs naturally from that which is the result of manufacture. If you found a small, metallic disc that was perfectly spherical, but had never encountered such an object before or previously been aware of any process used to manufacture it, you would not be able to jump to the conclusion that it was designed - and nor should you. If you then found a large tree from which dozens of metallic discs were growing, you would have a frame of reference from which to make a conclusion - likewise if you found a man at a forge pounding lumps of iron into discs.

To assert that life must have been designed merely because "it is complex" is simply evoking another fallacy: the assumption that "complexity" is in any way a meaningful concept to anything other than a human mind. Again, "complexity" is not an innate facet of an object, but a result of human thought processes attempting to understand something and finding difficult.

I cannot believe that someone can unearth the fragment of a jawbone, or skull, or tooth, and all of a sudden, we have another humanoid in the evolutionary chain.
You're right, it is difficult to believe.

However, when we unearth THOUSANDS of bones (including many nearly complete skeletons) and subject them all to rigorous analysis, testing and dating and find that every single one that we find shows a clear pattern through the geological strata that is perfectly consistent with evolutionary predictions that life diversified over time (and completely refute any predictions that life arose suddenly, or is unchanging), THAT is when we can start putting together the "evolutionary chain".

Believe it if you like....it is too much of a stretch for me. No matter how plausible science makes it sound.
Then, by all means, continue to believe what you like. I assure you, the world will continue turning. I would only say that you clearly do not actually know anything about evolution, or you would not make the ridiculous claims that you do above, and I simply do not think you are educated enough on the subject to suitably claim that "it is too much of a stretch" for you. If you had demonstrated that you understood the theory and the science behind it, that would be another matter, but since you clearly don't I feel your statement here proves that you are putting the cart before the horse and dismissing the theory pre-emptively out of some prejudgement of bias. I suggest you try educating yourself on the subject before deciding to throw the baby out with the bath-water. It is not unreasonable, considering you most certainly would feel the same way about anyone who rejects your position, that it is only wise to reject something once you actually understand enough about it.

Science cannot provide the answer to how life began any more convincingly than believers in the Creator can. And that is a fact.
God of the gaps argument. "Science cannot explain X yet, therefore any assumption about X - even one which prevents me from accepting any possible scientific explanation in the future - is perfectly valid".

Since there are thousands of religions with just as many varied ideas about how the Universe came to be, this argument seems both ignorant and evidence of a mind far too eager to gamble with reality.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
It is evolutionists who shoot themselves in the foot because whilst pointing fingers at those of us who believe in an intelligent designer, they themselves have their own 'fantasy' about how life began. "Poof"...it just popped out of nowhere. No scientific explanation......because there is none. There is just a dubious theory about how life changed as if the big question about how life got here in the first place, doesn't matter.
The big difference between the belief in evolution and belief in creationism is that the scientific evidence supports evolution. There's an immense amount of data to support evolution. There are 1/5 million fossils recorded, all of them aligning in time, space (radiation of species, i.e. how they spread over time), phenotypes, and on and on and on. There's so much evidence for evolution that it's close to impossible for one human being to study it all in a life time. And not only that, we depend on it now in research for pathogens, pest control and growing better plants in farming, and more. Understanding evolution is key to understanding how virus and bacteria evolve resistance to drugs. Evolution is key to understanding the new types of bacteria that eats human produced polymers and so on. We can't understand the world completely unless we understand evolution. Evolution is a fact of nature. Not a belief or a guess. It is what explains how life works. If that means that you can't understand how it *poofed* into existence, then it's not a problem of science or evolution, but a problem for you. Evolution is the truth of life. Religion just has to adjust to that truth.

Believe it if you like....it is too much of a stretch for me. No matter how plausible science makes it sound.
Science cannot provide the answer to how life began any more convincingly than believers in the Creator can. And that is a fact.
Oh, you mean something like this?
Chemists claim to have solved riddle of how life began on Earth
(Phys.org)—A team of chemists working at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, at Cambridge in the UK believes they have solved the mystery of how it was possible for life to begin on Earth over four billion years ago. In their paper published in the journal Nature Chemistry, the team describes how they were able to map reactions that produced two and three-carbon sugars, amino acids, ribonucleotides and glycerol—the material necessary for metabolism and for creating the building blocks of proteins and ribonucleic acid molecules and also for allowing for the creation of lipids that form cell membranes.

Read more at: Chemists claim to have solved riddle of how life began on Earth

Last edited:

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Obviously the posters here have not read a word I have said.

It is evolutionists who shoot themselves in the foot because whilst pointing fingers at those of us who believe in an intelligent designer, they themselves have their own 'fantasy' about how life began.
Amazong how you maintain an almost perfect ignorance of the topic you are try8ng to discuss. Evolution is not even about the origins of life - a simple point you appear unable to digest..
"Poof"...it just popped out of nowhere. No scientific explanation......because there is none. There is just a dubious theory about how life changed as if the big question about how life got here in the first place, doesn't matter.

If the answer to the big question is a powerful intelligent first cause of everything, then the foundation of their theory crumbles into nothing. Many scientists accept ID, but many will also not admit it for fear of ridicule...of the sort that we have seen here. :rolleyes:

There is a big void at the beginning of the evolutionary theory. A theory that is desperate to eliminate an intelligent designer at all costs, when in reality, such incredible design is clearly seen in all living things, everywhere.....even at the microscopic level. Design is so evident that it seems ridiculous to fob it off as if it was nothing.....just random beneficial changes that just happened to create all the living things we see on planet earth.

I cannot believe that someone can unearth the fragment of a jawbone, or skull, or tooth, and all of a sudden, we have another humanoid in the evolutionary chain. The fragment turns into a computer generated human and it is treated as if it is a photograph. :confused: Before computer generation, they relied on artwork to fabricate their theory.

How life began is not evolution, it is abiogenesis. For all your mockery of science, you don't even know what the terms you are using mean. It is a painfully dishonest approach. Shameful.

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
Amazong how you maintain an almost perfect ignorance of the topic you are try8ng to discuss. Evolution is not even about the origins of life - a simple point you appear unable to digest..How life began is not evolution, it is abiogenesis. For all your mockery of science, you don't even know what the terms you are using mean. It is a painfully dishonest approach. Shameful.

Going back to simple logic......if there IS a Creator who designed all life on this planet, then the evolutionary theory becomes a farce. All the science in the world cannot deny that. Evolution wants to deny a Creator and make the world believe that all life is an accident or the result of random forces that magically produced all the forms of life we see on earth. That is science fiction couched in "maybe's, might have's and could have's". Supposition is not fact and never will be. All the educated guessing in the world does not make a belief into a fact.

Adding billions of years doesn't alter the plain and simple evidence that is right under our noses.

I challenge you to explain how the creatures in this link designed themselves through "preference".

The caterpillars which mimic snakes, grow spiky spines and eat toxic flowers - all to keep predators away | Daily Mail Online

Design requires a designer. Programming requires a programmer. Adaptation does not explain the missing links between one kind and another.

Read Wiki's entry on Speciation and you will see what I see. The flies remained flies, the fish remained fish and the plants remained plants. The genetic roadblocks are set to prevent "kinds" from developing into other "kinds".

Darwin's dilemma: Why do species exist?
In The Origin of Species, Charles Darwin interpreted biological evolution in terms of natural selection, but was perplexed by the clustering of organisms into species.[49] Chapter 6 of Darwin's book is entitled "Difficulties of the Theory". In discussing these "difficulties" he noted "First, why, if species have descended from other species by fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms? Why is not all nature in confusion, instead of the species being, as we see them, well defined?" This dilemma can be referred to as the absence or rarity of transitional varieties in habitat space.

Another dilemma, related to the first one, is the absence or rarity of transitional varieties in time (see diagram at the bottom of the page). Darwin pointed out that by the theory of natural selection "innumerable transitional forms must have existed", and wondered "why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth." That clearly defined species actually do exist in nature in both space and time implies that some fundamental feature of natural selection operates to generate and maintain species.

Punctuated evolution
The question of evolutionary change in relation to available geological time is indeed a serious theoretical challenge, but the reasons are exactly the opposite of that inspired by most people’s intuition. Organisms in general have not done nearly as much evolving as we should reasonably expect. Long term rates of change, even in lineages of unusual rapid evolution, are almost always far slower than they theoretically could be. The basis for such expectation is to be found most clearly in observed rates of evolution under artificial selection, along with the often high rates of change in environmental conditions that must imply rapid change in intensity and direction of selection in nature.[63]

Speciation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the actual words as well as those between the lines and see that this "theory" is just that. Educated speculation that glosses over the "challenges" as if they are meaningless. If one has to dismiss one's natural intuition to accept the macro-evolutionary theory rather than the proven natural adaptation of species to their environment, then I believe that speaks for itself.

You see what you want to see.....and you can all accuse me of doing the same thing. That is my point.

You have no more "proof" than I have. Both acceptances are based on faith and belief....not scientific fact.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Going back to simple logic......if there IS a Creator who designed all life on this planet, then the evolutionary theory becomes a farce.
No it would not.The theory of evolution would not be affected.
All the science in the world cannot deny that. Evolution wants to deny a Creator and make the world believe that all life is an accident or the result of random forces that magically produced all the forms of life we see on earth.
Nonsense, you are not a very good liar. Do you think nobody notices how often you are told that evolution is not accident, but just blindly repeat the same false claim that you know is a false claim anyway?
That is science fiction couched in "maybe's, might have's and could have's". Supposition is not fact and never will be. All the educated guessing in the world does not make a belief into a fact.

Adding billions of years doesn't alter the plain and simple evidence that is right under our noses.

I challenge you to explain how the creatures in this link designed themselves through "preference".
That's not how evolution works, you are a poor propogandist.
The caterpillars which mimic snakes, grow spiky spines and eat toxic flowers - all to keep predators away | Daily Mail Online

Design requires a designer. Programming requires a programmer. Adaptation does not explain the missing links between one kind and another.

Read Wiki's entry on Speciation and you will see what I see. The flies remained flies, the fish remained fish and the plants remained plants. The genetic roadblocks are set to prevent "kinds" from developing into other "kinds".
Being dishonest and inventing false claims is not going to help you - it just diminishes you. No such 'genetic roadblock' is known to exist, speciation is when a species of dog diverges into two or more species - it is NOT when a plant turns into a fish. Plants turning into fish is Harry Potter, not evolution. Frankly your childish misrepresentations are utterly transparent.
Darwin's dilemma: Why do species exist?
In The Origin of Species, Charles Darwin interpreted biological evolution in terms of natural selection, but was perplexed by the clustering of organisms into species.[49] Chapter 6 of Darwin's book is entitled "Difficulties of the Theory". In discussing these "difficulties" he noted "First, why, if species have descended from other species by fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms? Why is not all nature in confusion, instead of the species being, as we see them, well defined?" This dilemma can be referred to as the absence or rarity of transitional varieties in habitat space.

Another dilemma, related to the first one, is the absence or rarity of transitional varieties in time (see diagram at the bottom of the page). Darwin pointed out that by the theory of natural selection "innumerable transitional forms must have existed", and wondered "why do we not find them embedded in countless numbers in the crust of the earth." That clearly defined species actually do exist in nature in both space and time implies that some fundamental feature of natural selection operates to generate and maintain species.

Punctuated evolution
The question of evolutionary change in relation to available geological time is indeed a serious theoretical challenge, but the reasons are exactly the opposite of that inspired by most people’s intuition. Organisms in general have not done nearly as much evolving as we should reasonably expect. Long term rates of change, even in lineages of unusual rapid evolution, are almost always far slower than they theoretically could be. The basis for such expectation is to be found most clearly in observed rates of evolution under artificial selection, along with the often high rates of change in environmental conditions that must imply rapid change in intensity and direction of selection in nature.[63]

Speciation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the actual words as well as those between the lines and see that this "theory" is just that. Educated speculation that glosses over the "challenges" as if they are meaningless. If one has to dismiss one's natural intuition to accept the macro-evolutionary theory rather than the proven natural adaptation of species to their environment, then I believe that speaks for itself.

You see what you want to see.....and you can all accuse me of doing the same thing. That is my point.

You have no more "proof" than I have. Both acceptances are based on faith and belief....not scientific fact.
All you have is dishonesty and ignorance apparently.

Last edited:

Kolibri

NOT WHAT IT SAYS.

Speciation is the evolutionary process by which new biological species arise.

"IS" means fact.
you might create a new breed of dog this way..but you are not going to breed dogs into cats or into a new "kind" altogether. That is the difference between adaption/micro-evolution and macro -evolution. It is macro-evolution that requires belief that goes beyond the facts, not micro-evolution.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
you might create a new breed of dog this way..but you are not going to breed dogs into cats or into a new "kind" altogether.
Of course not. If you could breed cats into dogs, that would be evidence AGAINST the theory, not for it. According to the theory of evolution felines will always remain felines (there are 36 different species of felines) and canines will remain canines. Both will remain mammals.
( That is the difference between adaption/micro-evolution and macro -evolution. It is macro-evolution that requires belief that goes beyond the facts, not micro-evolution.
Why bother lying? How is it supposed to achieve anything for you? Macro evolution is proven fact. It was first observed more than a century ago.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
you might create a new breed of dog this way..but you are not going to breed dogs into cats or into a new "kind" altogether. That is the difference between adaption/micro-evolution and macro -evolution. It is macro-evolution that requires belief that goes beyond the facts, not micro-evolution.
Just to make sure you see it; A new species of dog emerging is macro-evolution, a species of dog giving birth to a cat is Harry Potter. Evolution is backed by a scientific theory Harry Potter was a successful children's fantasy series.

You are apparently confusing one for the other.

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
@outhouse & @Bunyip......please take up the challenge......

I challenge you to explain how the creatures in this link designed themselves through "preference" or "natural selection".

How does a caterpillar decide to make itself look like a snake? Or paint eyes on itself? Or grow spines out of colored fixtures of red, yellow and blue? Or make little green jackets for themselves? Surround themselves with fur coats of all colors and shapes? Decorate themselves with perfect stripes and spots?

How do migrating birds and butterflies know how to navigate to a place they have never been?

How do birds build nests of the type specific to their species without instruction from their parents?

No one has tackled these issues that to me scream out for explanation from those who just say "oh look, isn't nature marvellous?" But do not ever address who or what "nature" is. The creation is glorified but the Creator is ignored.

How do you account for the perfect balance of the eco-system? The interdependence of plants and insect pollinators.
The propensity for species to stay within the genetic boundaries set for them? Why are there clearly defined species of fish in vast oceans who never cross breed with any other than their own "kind"?
Darwin recognized the problem....science glosses over it.

The Apostle Paul put it well.....

"For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them. 20 For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable. 21 For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened. 22 Although claiming they were wise, they became foolish 23 and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and birds and four-footed creatures and reptiles.

24 Therefore, God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, so that their bodies might be dishonored among them. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the Creator, who is praised forever."
(Rom 1:18-25)

And that was written before evolution was even thought about......o_O

outhouse

Atheistically
AIP facts of evolution.

We agree that the following evidence-based facts about the origins and evolution of the Earth and of life on this planet have been established by numerous observations and independently derived experimental results from a multitude of scientific disciplines. Even if there are still many open questions about the precise details of evolutionary change, scientific evidence has never contradicted these results:

1. In a universe that has evolved towards its present configuration for some 11 to 15 billion years, our Earth formed approximately 4.5 billion years ago.
  2. Since its formation, the Earth – its geology and its environments – has changed under the effect of numerous physical and chemical forces and continues to do so.
  3. Life appeared on Earth at least 2.5 billion years ago. The evolution, soon after, of photosynthetic organisms enabled, from at least 2 billion years ago, the slow transformation of the atmosphere to one containing substantial quantities of oxygen. In addition to the release of the oxygen that we breathe, the process of photosynthesis is the ultimate source of fixed energy and food upon which human life on the planet depends.
  4. Since its first appearance on Earth, life has taken many forms, all of which continue to evolve, in ways which palaeontology and the modern biological and biochemical sciences are describing and independently confirming with increasing precision. Commonalities in the structure of the genetic code of all organisms living today, including humans, clearly indicate their common primordial origin.
Nothing you say, can refute a single word, nor any source you choose will change one of these FACTS.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
@outhouse & @Bunyip......please take up the challenge......

I challenge you to explain how the creatures in this link designed themselves through "preference" or "natural selection".

How does a caterpillar decide to make itself look like a snake? Or paint eyes on itself? Or grow spines out of colored fixtures of red, yellow and blue? Or make little green jackets for themselves? Surround themselves with fur coats of all colors and shapes? Decorate themselves with perfect stripes and spots?
They don't 'decide'. That is not what evolution means. You have been told this many times.

How do migrating birds and butterflies know how to navigate to a place they have never been?

How do birds build nests of the type specific to their species without instruction from their parents?

No one has tackled these issues that to me scream out for explanation from those who just say "oh look, isn't nature marvellous?" But do not ever address who or what "nature" is. The creation is glorified but the Creator is ignored.

How do you account for the perfect balance of the eco-system? The interdependence of plants and insect pollinators.
The propensity for species to stay within the genetic boundaries set for them? Why are there clearly defined species of fish in vast oceans who never cross breed with any other than their own "kind"?
Darwin recognized the problem....science glosses over it.
No, that is false Science has spent centuries studying and exploring all of that - it is all there in the Theory of Evolution - a theory you are not even honest enough to try to understand.
The Apostle Paul put it well.....

"For God’s wrath is being revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who are suppressing the truth in an unrighteous way, 19 because what may be known about God is clearly evident among them, for God made it clear to them. 20 For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable. 21 For although they knew God, they did not glorify him as God nor did they thank him, but they became empty-headed in their reasonings and their senseless hearts became darkened. 22 Although claiming they were wise, they became foolish 23 and turned the glory of the incorruptible God into something like the image of corruptible man and birds and four-footed creatures and reptiles.

24 Therefore, God, in keeping with the desires of their hearts, gave them up to uncleanness, so that their bodies might be dishonored among them. 25 They exchanged the truth of God for the lie and venerated and rendered sacred service to the creation rather than the Creator, who is praised forever."
(Rom 1:18-25)

And that was written before evolution was even thought about......o_O
You need to inform your opinions. Read up on what evolution actually means before going further.

Why don't you care that you are posting falsehoods? Why doesn't it matter to you?

Kolibri

Why bother lying? How is it supposed to achieve anything for you? Macro evolution is proven fact. It was first observed more than a century ago.

I found this in the following link: Difference Between Microevolution and Macroevolution
Difference between Microevolution and Macroevolution

• Micro evolution refers to visible changes in a population of the same species over a period of time

• Macroevolution is what evolution is as described by the theory of evolution by Darwin

• Macro evolution describes how reptiles turned into birds and lower primates into higher and then finally human beings

• The terms are rarely used by scientists because of the bad name created by their use by creationists who conveniently agree with microevolution while disagreeing with macroevolution.

• Scientists see no real difference between microevolution and macroevolution and consider micro evolution as a particular type of evolution.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Perhaps the issue here is in my understanding of the word "species" verses a definition that you are used to. As I understand it species is the equivalent of a breed, but we don't talk about "breeds" of finches, but "species" of finches.
I am not a creationist. None of Jehovah's Witnesses are. But we do believe that adaption is limited to boundaries within each reproductively viable "kind". There are no missing links because there are no missing links. How often the skulls used to show a progression of evolution do not show the skulls in size proportion to each other. There is one of the places where the fraud lies.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Going back to simple logic......if there IS a Creator who designed all life on this planet, then the evolutionary theory becomes a farce.
No, it wouldn't because the Creator (the Great Programmer) could have used Evolution to create. It's called Theistic Evolution, and there's plenty of people who believe this.

All the science in the world cannot deny that.
If Evolution is false, then we'll have some serious issues explaining MRSA and other drug resistant illness. The only way to explain evolving virus and bacteria is by accepting that they are ... evolving.

Evolution wants to deny a Creator
No, it doesn't. It approves of a Creator that is in symbiosis with Evolution. Just like gravity is a natural phenomenon or snow flakes are formed by natural processes, the Creator would have to fit in the idea that this world works the way this world works.

and make the world believe that all life is an accident or the result of random forces that magically produced all the forms of life we see on earth.
Unless the Creator created these forces that are creating lifeforms. Evolution is about how nature is producing life forms, and if God made it that way, so be it. Don't reject a Creator with the capacity of being smart enough to do this.

That is science fiction couched in "maybe's, might have's and could have's". Supposition is not fact and never will be. All the educated guessing in the world does not make a belief into a fact.
There's no supposition or guesswork in the theory of evolution. That's just silly. There's 100,000'nds of scientists, the past 200 years, using a lot of ingenuity and smart thinking, and hard work, and testing and research over and over and over and over and over and over again to confirm what they've found, and it still ALL fits that species evolve. They do. And that's how it is. There's no guessing there, but just acceptance.

The evidence for evolution is there, plain and simple, right under your nose, but it takes someone who's willing to open their eyes and look to see it.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Perhaps the issue here is in my understanding of the word "species" verses a definition that you are used to. As I understand it species is the equivalent of a breed, but we don't talk about "breeds" of finches, but "species" of finches.
The biggest problem we have is that there is no exact or fully function definition of species. And the reason is because of how species evolve. There are so many variations, and we have several fossil records showing how a species slowly changes from one form to a very different form over many generations (millions in the case of trilobites, if I remember correctly). A better classification to be used is perhaps cladistic grouping, which is basically organizing life forms in groups based on their phenotypes (outer characteristics), and another one is genetic based, which is more difficult because pretty much every individual has a unique genetic makeup.

I am not a creationist. None of Jehovah's Witnesses are. But we do believe that adaption is limited to boundaries within each reproductively viable "kind".
If you look at how the outside of a person is made, the body, it's to a large extent controlled by the genetic code. The genetic code is copied from your parents, and we do know for a fact that it mutates. So... with that said, mutating certain genes in your DNA before you're born will for a fact change how you look.

So we know this, to begin with:
1. Your body looks the way it does because of the genetic code in your DNA
2. The genetic code can mutate at any point in it, usually very small mutations that are so small that no one can notice.
3. There's no restriction on which part of the DNA that can mutate, but any part can.
4. With many generations of small mutations, you will get a totality of changes that are noticeable and very different than the first generation.

There are no missing links because there are no missing links.
Correct. There are no missing links, especially not now when we have genetic evidence for ancestry (transposons and ERVs are wonderful markers for this).

How often the skulls used to show a progression of evolution do not show the skulls in size proportion to each other. There is one of the places where the fraud lies.
??? I've held several of those skulls in my hands and had to compare by traits and identify them in class. What's the fraud?

"KENNETH R. MILLER: Not a single observation, not a single experimental result, has ever emerged in 150 years that contradicts the general outlines of the theory of evolution. Any theory that can stand up to 150 years of contentious testing is a pretty darn good theory, and that's what evolution is."

“Intelligent design cannot explain the presence of a nonfunctional pseudogene, unless it is willing to allow that the designer made serious errors, wasting millions of bases of DNA on a blueprint full of junk and scribbles. Evolution, however, can explain them easily. Pseudogenes are nothing more than chance experiments in gene duplication that have failed, and they persist in the genome as evolutionary remnants of the past history…"
--Kenneth R. Miller

"But definitely, the so-called psudeogenes are really functional, not to be considered any more as just “junk” or “fossil” DNA. Surely, many functional pseudogenes and novel regulatory mechanisms remain to be discovered and explored in diverse organisms."
--RNA Biology 9:1, 27–32; January 2012; G 2012 Landes Bioscience

Moral of the story? Ken Miller is a joke promoting 19th-century junk science for personal gain.

shawn001

I found this in the following link: Difference Between Microevolution and Macroevolution
Difference between Microevolution and Macroevolution

• Micro evolution refers to visible changes in a population of the same species over a period of time

• Macroevolution is what evolution is as described by the theory of evolution by Darwin

• Macro evolution describes how reptiles turned into birds and lower primates into higher and then finally human beings

• The terms are rarely used by scientists because of the bad name created by their use by creationists who conveniently agree with microevolution while disagreeing with macroevolution.

• Scientists see no real difference between microevolution and macroevolution and consider micro evolution as a particular type of evolution.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a creationist. None of Jehovah's Witnesses are. But we do believe that adaption is limited to boundaries within each reproductively viable "kind". There are no missing links because there are no missing links. How often the skulls used to show a progression of evolution do not show the skulls in size proportion to each other. There is one of the places where the fraud lies.

Your starting to get it somewhat, but are still way behind.

"There are no missing links because there are no missing links."

The term missing link is often used by creationists and that we don't have any, but we have millions of ""transitional fossils".

Evolutionary theory predicted there would be a transitional fossil between fish and land animals and then we found it.

Fossil reveals transitional link from fins to feet
"
All animals with four limbs – reptiles, birds, amphibians and even humans – descended from common ancestors that made that initial transition from fins to feet. But how and why this evolutionary leap occurred has long been a scientific puzzle.

Now, the partial remains of a 375-million-year-old fish have emerged to help fill in some of the blanks. Paleontologists have uncovered new fossils from Tiktaalik roseae, which, while still a fish, is considered a transitional fossil that also has traits common to the first four-footed animals.

Fossil reveals transitional link from fins to feet - The Washington Post

Why Haven’t We Found the Missing Link in the Fossil Record? Science Answers!

Why Haven’t We Found the Missing Link in the Fossil Record? Science Answers! | Skeptikai

"How often the skulls used to show a progression of evolution do not show the skulls in size proportion to each other. There is one of the places where the fraud lies"

This is totally wrong and again why you don't know or understand the evidence.

Again

"
Evidence of Evolution
Scientists have discovered a wealth of evidence concerning human evolution, and this evidence comes in many forms. Thousands of human fossils enable researchers and students to study the changes that occurred in brain and body size, locomotion, diet, and other aspects regarding the way of life of early human species over the past 6 million years. Millions of stone tools, figurines and paintings, footprints, and other traces of human behavior in the prehistoric record tell about where and how early humans lived and when certain technological innovations were invented. Study of human genetics show how closely related we are to other primates – in fact, how connected we are with all other organisms – and can indicate the prehistoric migrations of our species, Homo sapiens, all over the world. Advances in the dating of fossils and artifacts help determine the age of those remains, which contributes to the big picture of when different milestones in becoming human evolved.

Human Evolution Evidence | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Human Family Tree

Human Family Tree | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

Fossil Evidence
From skeletons to teeth, early human fossils have been found of more than 6,000 individuals. With the rapid pace of new discoveries every year, this impressive sample means that even though some early human species are only represented by one or a few fossils, others are represented by thousands of fossils. From them, we can understand things like:

• how well adapted an early human species was for walking upright
  • how well adapted an early human species was for living in hot, tropical habitats or cold, temperate environments
  • the difference between male and female body size, which correlates to aspects of social behavior
  • how quickly or slowly children of early human species grew up.

While people used to think that there was a single line of human species, with one evolving after the other in an inevitable march towards modern humans, we now know this is not the case. Like most other mammals, we are part of a large and diverse family tree. Fossil discoveries show that the human family tree has many more branches and deeper roots than we knew about even a couple of decades ago. In fact, the number of branches our evolutionary tree, and also the length of time, has nearly doubled since the famed ‘Lucy’ fossil skeleton was discovered in 1974!

There were periods in the past when three or four early human species lived at the same time, even in the same place. We – Homo sapiens – are now the sole surviving species in this once diverse family tree.

While the existence of a human evolutionary family tree is not in question, its size and shape - the number of branches representing different genera and species, and the connections among them – are much debated by researchers and further confounded by a fossil record that only offers fragmented look at the ancient past. The debates are sometimes perceived as uncertainty about evolution, but that is far from the case. The debates concern the precise evolutionary relationships - essentially, ‘who is related to whom, and how. Click here to explore information about different early human species.

Human Fossils | The Smithsonian Institution's Human Origins Program

shawn001

“Intelligent design cannot explain the presence of a nonfunctional pseudogene, unless it is willing to allow that the designer made serious errors, wasting millions of bases of DNA on a blueprint full of junk and scribbles. Evolution, however, can explain them easily. Pseudogenes are nothing more than chance experiments in gene duplication that have failed, and they persist in the genome as evolutionary remnants of the past history…"
--Kenneth R. Miller

"But definitely, the so-called psudeogenes are really functional, not to be considered any more as just “junk” or “fossil” DNA. Surely, many functional pseudogenes and novel regulatory mechanisms remain to be discovered and explored in diverse organisms."
--RNA Biology 9:1, 27–32; January 2012; G 2012 Landes Bioscience

Moral of the story? Ken Miller is a joke promoting 19th-century junk science for personal gain.

"Kenneth Raymond Miller (born July 14, 1948) is an American cell biologist and molecular biologist who is currently Professor of Biology and Royce Family Professor for Teaching Excellence at Brown University.[2] Miller's primary research focus is the structure and function of cell membranes, especially chloroplast thylakoid membranes.[2]Miller is noted as a co-author of a major introductory college and high school biology textbook published by Prentice Hall since 1990.[3] Miller, who is Roman Catholic, is particularly known for his opposition to creationism, including the intelligent design (ID) movement. He has written two books on the subject: Finding Darwin's God, which argues that acceptance of evolution is compatible with a belief in God; and Only a Theory, which explores ID and the Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District case as well as its implications in science across America."

Kenneth R. Miller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ken Miller Human Chromosome 2 Genome

"The phases through which chromosomes replicate, divide, shuffle, and recombine are imperfect, as DNA is subject to random mutations. Mutations do not always produce harmful outcomes. In fact, many mutations are thought to be neutral, and some even give rise to beneficial traits. To corroborate Darwin's theory, scientists would need to find a valid explanation for why a chromosome pair is missing in humans that is present in apes."

Ken Miller helped expose the ID movement for what is was and why it was being dishonest and deceptive in winning the Dover ID on trial case.