• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Slumdog millionaire

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Excellent movie. the movie is highly sensitive and has an authentic feel on many parts that take the viewers through life in Mumbai (the child actors, were actually not actors, but children from the slums).
Although I havent read the book (Q and A), Danny Boyle did a great job transmitting the story like he did with Trainspotting. and Dev Patel played Jamal with great sensitivity.
The movie was an intense experience. very sad moments, but the moments of drama are served with original and well executed bits of action, and the twists of humor add to the great charm of the film.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Friends,
Those who have seen it,
Your criticism?

Love & rgds

No criticism; I thought it was a wonderful film. I think it did the job of interpreting the circumstances, and human nature as it is..............

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend staceybobacey.

Download Frostwire from frostwire.com or limewire.com and the movie is available.

Love & rgds

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend michel,

No criticism; I thought it was a wonderful film. I think it did the job of interpreting the circumstances, and human nature as it is...........

Thats what I meant, your comments about the movie; which you gave.

Agree.
Love & rgds