• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show Us Your Mask

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I've been wearing masks supplied by our distribution company, as these are the only approved masks where I work, even when I'm out in public. But I've been toying with the idea of buying my own mask that shows a bit of creativity or humor.

Do you have a mask that stands out in a crowd, with either with a funny or creative theme? Show us your mask!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
ERzzf9MW4AE0eK_.jpg

exchemist

Veteran Member
I've been wearing masks supplied by our distribution company, as these are the only approved masks where I work, even when I'm out in public. But I've been toying with the idea of buying my own mask that shows a bit of creativity or humor.

Do you have a mask that stands out in a crowd, with either with a funny or creative theme? Show us your mask!

Daily Star includes Dominic Cummings 'do whatever the hell you want' mask

These are all the rage in the UK at the moment.

This is Rumpelstiltskin, Bozo's svengali, aka Rasputin, aka Dominic Cummings.

You can also get the "Dominic Cummings Lockdown Tour" commemorative T-shirt, I believe. :D

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I've made so many facemasks for my family and coworkers that I've run out of sewing thread! (The elastic sold out of the stores right away, and now the thread is all gone as well.)

If we need more masks by the time the stores restock thread, I'll use this material for more masks: the skulls are metallic silver on matte black cotton

skull fabric.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Lovely teal color, but those brown things look like little footballs (American) with Burger King logos in the middle.

Amazing where the hungry for a burger at the game will take you ;-)

I see the rugby balls but not burger king.

Does this help, maybe too close but ...
IMG_20200530_172618.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
To me, the center still looks like...

I can assure you that it's not hunger for a burger that brings me to this illusion. :D

To me it looks like a brown oval with an electric blue oval inside and a gold stripe through it and a splodge in the middle. But seeing the logo i see the similarity

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
To me it looks like a brown oval with an electric blue oval inside and a gold stripe through it and a splodge in the middle. But seeing the logo i see the similarity

The logo is kinda burned into by brain.