1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Should Bahaism be allowed to be practiced in Iran.

Discussion in 'General Religious Debates' started by Link, Jun 23, 2022 at 11:36 AM.

1. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Salam

Thank you for your advice brother. I should do as you said if I want to know more. But to be honest, lost interest, and going to delegate the issue to people aware of the security of the country and Bahai faith more then me, I going to trust Khamanei (h) and the believers with him.

2. firedragon

firedragon Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +5,330
    Religion:
    Islam
    Sure brother. I understand.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Policy

Policy Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,349
    Religion:
    none
    You keep saying this. But you know that the KKK is allowed in the US, right?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Didn't know this. Thought they weren't allowed to propagate like they did in the past. However, another example can be posed. Should Al-Qaeda interpretation of Islam and Quran be allowed to be propagated in US and in Mosques in US? Of course, their interpretation of Quran if promotes killing of civilians in US, you would not allow it. Bahai faith justifies sanctions we face as God's punishment. Any suffering as God's punishment. Zionist as a reward from God and a promise in Quran to Jewish people. Do you not see how this is a threat to national security of Iran to allow people with these thoughts to do as they please? They worked under Shah against Shiites, and killed innocents, but that's the past. But what is shown they continuously believe in working against Iran and Shiites, so how can they be allowed?

5. Seeker of White Light

Seeker of White Light Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +20,174
    Religion:
    Freedom of expression
    It is strange that other than Baha's claim to know Baha'i faith better than them selves, it is puzzeling how people thinking.

Personally i do not know deep in to Baha'i teaching, nor do i know how everything started with the Bab and Baha'i'ullah.
    What i have spoken from in this thread is through discussion with the exact same followers as OP starter did, and I have a totally different view of Baha'i than him and other critiques of this faith.

Do I say Baha'i are without faults or misunderstandings? Far from it, there will always be different views even within the same religion.

But as the OP asked, should Baha'i faith be allowed in Iran too, the clear answer to that is yes of course.

6. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    You think Russia is in the wrong, so you know nothing about national security of nations, and US Agenda to overthrow governments and replace them with US puppets.

Slogans are important, but there is always exceptions. Freedom of religion important, but Al-Qaeda should not be able to interpret Quran in Mosques in US for example with their messed up interpretation. There is always exceptions for extreme or harmful examples. Same with freedom of speech. Western limits it a lot and not everything is allowed to be said.

7. Thirza Fallen

Thirza Fallen Crazy Cat Lady

Ratings:
    +2,950
    Religion:
    Buddhism/Unity
    Baha'ism, I think, actually stems from Islam.

8. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    So does ISIS and Al-Qaeda.

9. Policy

Policy Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,349
    Religion:
    none
    Are you under the impression that you are asking a different question? The Klan has done far more damage to the citizenry, culture, and legal system of the US than Al Queda ever has. Including 9/11. The primary difference is that the Klan is white and Christian.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Seeker of White Light

Ratings:
    +20,174
    Religion:
    Freedom of expression
    My view is that the war Russia started against Ukraine is 100% Russia's and Putin's fault yes, and the countries who support Ukraine are in 100% their right to do so, Russia actually have become an European terror state

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    So it's tactical to not allow Al-Qaeda and ISIS to propagate in Mosques. But for their own interest, they allow KKK though might be hypocritical. The point is US Doesn't allow all out freedom of speech or freedom of interpretations of religion either, which means "freedom of religion" has limits and exceptions.

12. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Yeah, which shows, you are biased and don't seek truth.

13. Seeker of White Light

Ratings:
    +20,174
    Religion:
    Freedom of expression
    Who are biased? lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Oppressors and their supporters and the silent watchers. All partners in crime.

15. Seeker of White Light

Ratings:
    +20,174
    Religion:
    Freedom of expression
    So Putin is not a oppressor in Ukraine, dombas, or other regions He tries to take by force????

Just like Iran want to nuke Israel...

• Like Like x 1
  16. loverofhumanity

loverofhumanity Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,916
    Religion:
    Baha'i Faith
    Link just because we have different understandings does that really warrant such persecution? You’re entitled to your viewpoint but our beliefs say that Muhammad was a true Prophet and the Quran is the Word of God and we also believe that Shiah is the true sect. So in my humble opinion that makes us brothers not enemies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  17. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    It should have been brotherhood like Muslims wanting Christians to be victorious in Surah Rome, but the opposite way has been taken by Bahais with their interpretation of Quran, Islam, hadiths, and the events occurring (political events included).

18. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    When you justify oppression Palestinians faced with a messed up interpretation (they are promised this in Quran) and justify our oppressed state and the "tribulations of our time" (Du'a arifni nafsika long version) which prayers from Ahlulbayt (a) to complain to God about, to be all punishment from God, yes, your interpretation is not going to be allowed to propagated under guise of freedom of religion and make agents working against Iran all over the place.

19. loverofhumanity

loverofhumanity Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,916
    Religion:
    Baha'i Faith
    Link we don’t support Israel or any political entity, we support God. We are a religion that accepts there is truth in all religions. Our world centre is in Israel because Baha’u’llah was exiled there by the Ottoman Empire and died there. So because His shrine is there that is our place of pilgrimage. Nothing to do with politics.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Link

Link Well-Known Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,378
    Religion:
    Twelver seeker
    Yet, according to you guys, Zionism is a promise and reward to Jews in Quran, per @InvestigateTruth and @TransmutingSoul supported that interpretation.

What you guys really teach I don't care anymore. You twist everything however you wish so much so that you take side of oppressors over oppressed. So Khamanei (h), I gonna trust.