• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Alec Baldwin Be Charged With a Crime?

Should Alec Baldwin Be Charged With A Crime?

• Total voters

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
You objected vigorously to my challenge to the claim
he's being persecuted for mocking Trump. Why do
that if not to defend the claim, eh.
Stop with this dodging and dancing.

Post a link, or a post number.
Show me where I was "defending the claim that Baldwin is being persecuted".

Own your unsupported claims and baseless accusations.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That was my answer -- the bozo got to it first.
OIP.gelugjfmmtb_jxyOV5lL6wHaGJ

Suave

Simulated character
Not feasible. There is a person that has been hired to take care of that. Should a surgeon be forced to oversee the sterelization of his surgical instruments?

The person hired by Baldwin to be his film's armorer had recently admitted she was not ready to be an armorer. Also, Baldwin took an unchecked gun from his film's assistant director, the armorer whom I'm guessing the assistant director had taken the unchecked gun from was nowhere on-set as Baldwin handled the gun. I'm curious to know why an experienced qualified competent armorer was not there on-set to insure Baldwin's gun was unloaded. Most shockingly, there was live ammo found on-set! There were supposedly known prior incidents of Alec Baldwin's stunt double having discharged the gun with live rounds after being told the gun was not loaded. Keep in mind, Alec Baldwin was the show's executive produce. He should have been aware of the lack of gun safety that was happening around his film's production. I suppose Alec Baldwin as the film's executive producer should have then been legally obliged to put proper gun safety protocols in place.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In the news....

FFpLHmbVIAAGWg7

DA Warns Baldwin Criminally Culpable Option Still Possible...

Excerpted...
Alec Baldwin may believe it is “highly unlikely” he’ll face criminal charges out of the fatal shooting of Rust cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, but the Santa Fe District Attorney hasn’t ruled out the option.

In a pretty direct response to the actor/producer’s numerous and highly emotional assertions last night on ABC to George Stephanopoulos, First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said Friday that “certain individuals may be criminally culpable for his/her actions and/or inactions on the set of Rust.