• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Share random interesting facts.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
It was probably four to six month ago. I couldn't find her anywhere, I even drove all over the place.
There's a good possibility someone found her, Cynic. I am a foster home for unwanted birds and one of the cockatiels I have was found on someone's roof. If you PM me with your location, I might be able to find a bird rescue org in your area that takes in birds. We could see if someone is fostering her.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I've been photographing all day today some of the vintage glass stones and jewels I bought on my recent buying trip for my business. Did you know that 50% of goods made in Japan from 1945-1952 had to have the mark, "Made in Occupied Japan" printed on them?

Mike182

Flaming Queer
there has only ever been one machine created to put the wire netting on champagne bottles, designed so that you have to turn the wire pull three and a half times to open it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Unfortunately, Chuck Norris never cries.
(I have been playing WOW too much lately.)

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
WAAAAY too much WoW for you Luke!!!!

LOL

But another fact: Between ALL the people of the U.S.A, there are only 6 degrees of separation!!

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
During puberty, around age 16, the female brain is two years ahead of the male brain.

Guys brains eventually catch up in the late teens to early twenties.

(Although... some never do catch up do they?)

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
The term "dodger" (from the Brooklyn Dodgers, now known as the Los Angeles Dodgers) was a shortened form of "trolley dodgers," which described Brooklynites for their ability to avoid being hit by trolley cars.

tcprowling

Having Children is Hereditary! It's a scientific fact that if your parents didn't have children , then neither will you!!!!!!

Capt. Haddock

Evil Mouse
Having Children is Hereditary! It's a scientific fact that if your parents didn't have children , then neither will you!!!!!!

Bonjour tcprowling et kateyes:

It's 100% official that I'm now married and have relocated to Montmartre, Paris, France.

Just want to greet you and anybody else here who I haven't heard from in a while.

Hope all is well.:)

Booko

Deviled Hen

But my parents *didn't* have children!

And I'm an only child, but my older brother has an older sister...

PureX

Veteran Member
The term "dodger" (from the Brooklyn Dodgers, now known as the Los Angeles Dodgers) was a shortened form of "trolley dodgers," which described Brooklynites for their ability to avoid being hit by trolley cars.
Excellent fact!