• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Separation of men and women

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I live in Manchester

Manchester seems to be home to over 20 Orthodox shuls. Have you ever thought of popping into one.... or more..... and speaking with the rabbis of those congregations about this, or any of your other questions? I am sure that at least some of them would be more than happy to make the time to address your concerns. There are also a couple of Reform shuls as well, but since it appears that you are looking for answers from an Orthodox perspective I'm not suggesting you speak to one of the rabbis at those congregations.

Leo613

Manchester seems to be home to over 20 Orthodox shuls. Have you ever thought of popping into one.... or more..... and speaking with the rabbis of those congregations about this, or any of your other questions? I am sure that at least some of them would be more than happy to make the time to address your concerns. There are also a couple of Reform shuls as well, but since it appears that you are looking for answers from an Orthodox perspective I'm not suggesting you speak to one of the rabbis at those congregations.
I've contacted a few and not much help

Tumah

Veteran Member
You waste my time
Its because I keep posting these flippant, inane, incessant questions about Orthodox Judaism after claiming to have been raised in it. Especially when I don't take the extra few seconds to spell-check so that I seem like I'm interested in mature dialogue. Its probably giving off the impression that I'm just bored and out to troll, right?
That's the reason, isn't it?
I just know it is.

Leo613

Its because I keep posting these flippant, inane, incessant questions about Orthodox Judaism after claiming to have been raised in it. Especially when I don't take the extra few seconds to spell-check so that I seem like I'm interested in mature dialogue. Its probably giving off the impression that I'm just bored and out to troll, right?
That's the reason, isn't it?
I just know it is.
I'm confused are you serious or what?

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
I've contacted a few and not much help

Then perhaps you need to contact more of them. I find it hard to believe that you cannot find one rabbi who would make time for what he might see as a potential בעל תשובה .