• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science and religion

Skwim

Veteran Member
A lot of very good work has been done by amateurs, a lot
of idiocy has came from people with marvy degrees.
But

scientists work from.png

james blunt

you might as well move on...you haven't demonstrated that your basic assumptions are true or meaningful...and I'm assuming that however you define the terms alpha and beta waves, self-annihilating, monopole, etc, will be just as confident but without basis...

I think that your 'theory' comes down to this:

That is, an argument from incredulity...
YOU can't explain it...therefore, MIRACLE...:rolleyes:
Nobody can explain it because the physics is just not there to explain ZPP and the instant of particles popping into and out of existence .
The N-field theory considers

Particle A a mono pole , positive charged electrostatic point charge dispersing as Alpha waves

A / k = 0

Particle B a mono pole , negative charged electrostatic point charge dispersing as Beta waves

B / k = 0

Reference Dirac : particles popping into and out of existence .

The N-field theory considers these micro bangs are the energy that powers the Universe

The conclusion why a mono pole would disperse is that it has no binary bond to retain form unless combined with an opposite charged mono pole .

Additionally the N-field theory proposes that these micro bangs are a continued process in the universe and can manifest from any random point of the universe , all spatial points being identical .

The next part of the N-field theory proposes that at any random point of space , A and B manifested simultaneous to form the first binary atomic particle and gravitational mass .

A + B / t = 1

Additionally

A - B = 0

If you split the binary pairing they become mono poles again and disperse .

To continue

(A+B /t ) + A/k + B/k = >4/3πr³ / t

The above explaining a Black hole singularity expansion process and the beginning of field matter and atomic matter .

Last edited:

james blunt

News of the well known, to you and me;
but the man behind the tree was mocking
the whole concept that a non-degreed amateur
could possibly do good research.
The only difference between an amateur and a professional is that professionals are paid for their time . This does not automatic mean the professional is better than the amateur at research and analysis .

Audie

Veteran Member
I will rephrase , amateurs with smarts .

I gave you that sometimes-rarely- amateurs do
good research, mainly data collection. Go ahead and
tell me of any important advances made by any
amateur, in the past one hundred years.

Your "only difference"- no way.

You may as well say the difference between
amateur and professional test pilots or brain surgeons
is how much they are paid.

Here is a real big difference:

No researcher wants to announce his work
until he has done the most thorough job
he possibly can, covered his bases, irreproachable,
meticulous and thorough to a fault.

This is a good idea for anyone, lest they be tripped
up by the first person who looks at it and finds a fatal
flaw they'd overlooked.

Due diligence, my friend! Try it.

Riders

**MOD POST**

The topic of this thread is Science and Religion, not Critique Another's Writing Style.

Continued off topic posts may result in moderation under Rule 4 of the RF Rules.

I've had people attack me and make fun of me for my writing as well and you guys never once did this. But the next time it happens and its always Christians who do I will report it.

Riders

This has been a strange experience. I usually come into this section expecting debates about evolution vs creation etc. I have not read a word of any of this so called science about space and time to have in dot of anything having to do with how the world was created.

Its incredibly dull and boring and sense I am not into science, I don't need to read any of this. So I am officially dropping out of this thread. Have fun!

exchemist

Veteran Member
This has been a strange experience. I usually come into this section expecting debates about evolution vs creation etc. I have not read a word of any of this so called science about space and time to have in dot of anything having to do with how the world was created.

Its incredibly dull and boring and sense I am not into science, I don't need to read any of this. So I am officially dropping out of this thread. Have fun!
Very wise.

By far the best thing everyone can do is drop out of this thread and others like it. James Blunt/Sustainer/Amber/Antoine/Theorist and many, many more sockpuppets, on science forums all over the internet, have led people a pointless dance to nowhere, for years now.

Sometimes he pretends to be female in the hope of getting gentler treatment, before the inevitable ban, but it is always the same. A load of nonsensical pseudo-mathematics, with just enough response to each post to keep suckers coming back for more, in the hope they are teaching him something. But they aren't: it goes nowhere. Because, when all is said and done, Theorist is barking mad and just looking for attention.

james blunt

Very wise.

By far the best thing everyone can do is drop out of this thread and others like it. James Blunt/Sustainer/Amber/Antoine/Theorist and many, many more sockpuppets, on science forums all over the internet, have led people a pointless dance to nowhere, for years now.

Sometimes he pretends to be female in the hope of getting gentler treatment, before the inevitable ban, but it is always the same. A load of nonsensical pseudo-mathematics, with just enough response to each post to keep suckers coming back for more, in the hope they are teaching him something. But they aren't: it goes nowhere. Because, when all is said and done, Theorist is barking mad and just looking for attention.
Oh he's here again , my stalker .

Do you know that stalking is illegal ?

Everywhere I go you turn up and try to get them ban me or try to get people to stop talking to me.

What is your purpose ? Who pays you for doing this ?

These people I call the cyber science police and anything that doesn't agree with their science religion and fake theories they try to dispose of .

I've already proved science is useless when I answered light and gravity , so don't come on here all smug and arrogant thinking you're all that , because you are far from it with your subjective thoughts that are not even clever thoughts in any sense .
The truth is science does not like it because they have realised they are not all that and have fell for some parlour tricks from Einstein , laughable fools indeed .

Audie

Veteran Member
Oh he's here again , my stalker .

Do you know that stalking is illegal ?

Everywhere I go you turn up and try to get them ban me or try to get people to stop talking to me.

What is your purpose ? Who pays you for doing this ?

These people I call the cyber science police and anything that doesn't agree with their science religion and fake theories they try to dispose of .

I've already proved science is useless when I answered light and gravity , so don't come on here all smug and arrogant thinking you're all that , because you are far from it with your subjective thoughts that are not even clever thoughts in any sense .
The truth is science does not like it because they have realised they are not all that and have fell for some parlour tricks from Einstein , laughable fools indeed .

Perhaps you could clarify as to whether the specifics
mentioned are true?

Multiple sock puppet identities, and gender changes?

james blunt

Perhaps you could clarify as to whether the specifics
mentioned are true?

Multiple sock puppet identities, and gender changes?

Would I lie to you ?

Scientific research and reasonable cause .

Is the new objective to try and take me to court for trolling ?

I sense your question is official !

Anyway , I have this account here , please leave me alone !

have led people a pointless dance to nowhere, for years now.

They keep trying to stop me ......I answered light and gravity , don't listen to him .

james blunt

And if they keep up this charade I will start showing Einsteins errors and mediocre thoughts which they know I can .

Audie

Veteran Member
Would I lie to you ?

Scientific research and reasonable cause .

Is the new objective to try and take me to court for trolling ?

I sense your question is official !

Anyway , I have this account here , please leave me alone !

They keep trying to stop me ......I answered light and gravity , don't listen to him .

Your refusal to answer is all the answer I need.

I hope things work out for you in your life.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Where to start ! Time dilation is a good one and time slows down and speeds up o_O

This is quite comical !

Have you heard of the famous light clock thought experiment ?

This is a parlor trick :)
Nope. It has been observed.

Since even simple addition is too difficult for you how will you refute Einstein?