• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science and religion

james blunt

And I have studied physics for more than 4 decades. Your 'explanations' are nothing but the trivial x+(-x)=0 or complete nonsesne.
You are not trying to understand my notions or discussing them , your judgment is pre-made according to your educational study .

-x1 + x1 = 0 is not nonsense and neither is A + B = 1 when A = 1/2 and B=1/2 or simply 0.5

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
You are not trying to understand my notions or discussing them , your judgment is pre-made according to your educational study .

-x1 + x1 = 0 is not nonsense and neither is A + B = 1 when A = 1/2 and B=1/2 or simply 0.5

I didn't say those were nonsense. I said they were trivial and useless for understanding the physics you are talking about.

james blunt

I didn't say those were nonsense. I said they were trivial and useless for understanding the physics you are talking about.
They aren't though ! Let me try to explain an other way and if you are good at maths you should be able to help me with the math .

Let us start with a cubic volume of water 1 m ³ and this water is going to evaporate into space which we will define k , for meaningful discussion !

1m³/ k³ = ?

Is there anything wrong with this ?

Volume A divided by volume B !

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
They aren't though ! Let me try to explain an other way and if you are good at maths you should be able to help me with the math .

Let us start with a cubic volume of water 1 m ³ and this water is going to evaporate into space which we will define k , for meaningful discussion !

1m³/ k³ = ?

Is there anything wrong with this ?

Volume A divided by volume B !

No, if k is space, then k^3 is not a volume.

if anything, it is k that is the volume. But even that isn't correct.

james blunt

No, if k is space, then k^3 is not a volume.

if anything, it is k that is the volume. But even that isn't correct.

k is an infinite volume in my theory .

What do you mean it isn't correct ?

If we are defining k is a volume of space then of course we are correct because we defined it !

1m³ / k = ?

Where k is infinite in ''volume''

Please tell me , how would you describe a volume A dispersing into volume B where the dispersion divided the energy up that much it loses any value and the magnitude becomes negligible , 0 ?

E / k = 0 ?

added - If i was to take

1m³ / 2m³ I get 0.125

What does this mean ?

I think I need keep going until I get 0 , then I might be able calculate an energy ratio .

1m³/3m³ = 0.03703703703

On to something new ! hmmm.........

1m³/ 4m³ = 0.015625

1m³ / 5m³ = 0.008

maybe not !

Last edited: