• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Satanism" to the Extreme

Heneni

Miss Independent
Excuse ME...but didn't the OP report in the woods??? And didn't it mention goths??? And a barn isn't exactly in metropolitan areas...I live in Iowa for crying out loud I believe I know where barns are. :sarcastic

I do not have my head in the sand, perhaps you wish it to be so that you would make sense to me as you are talking though a pile of it from where your head seems to be planted...but you don't. You have already defeated your own point...as I said. You claim that no one would tell about these rituals because they wouldn't be able to leave the "brotherhood" and any witnesses would be driven insane and so on and so forth. That being the case...then you wouldn't have heard any of what you claim to have heard.

As for my knowledge of Satanism...well it seems to be a lot better than yours as you truly don't know what Satanism is...just the hyped up paranoid-Christian/Hollywood version of it. Oh, and if you just don't seem to understand this either...I happen to be a theist. :areyoucra

You seem to have completely lost the plot here....what I wrote and what the article in the sun wrote...does NOT have the same author. Does that make sense to you.

Draka

Wonder Woman
You seem to have completely lost the plot here....what I wrote and what the article in the sun wrote...does NOT have the same author. Does that make sense to you.

Duh, but you have been going on and on discussing the OP as if it is really true and trying to validate it by telling your own stories as well. Stories, may I say, that are as bunk as the OP.

Circle_One

Has anyone else had the greatest giggle ever over this ****? Seriously? I'm amazed at what some people can still be convinced to believe. Gullibility and Naivete are just as rampant as they were centuries ago.

Never again the burning times! :p:p:p

Heneni

Miss Independent
Has anyone else had the greatest giggle ever over this ****? Seriously? I'm amazed at what some people can still be convinced to believe. Gullibility and Naivete are just as rampant as they were centuries ago.

Glad to see we are both having fun here.

Zephyr

Moved on

Indeed, this thread has been pretty amusing. Also, I hear they caught some more martians recently. They've been hiding out with the reptilians all this time.

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
It is time to watch Event Horizon, again. I figure that Dr. Weir is about 8 or 12 years old now. If we get his gravitational drive unit online, the US and Russian special forces could team up and fight our way into Hell. We could destroy the Devil and his kingdom. All of you laugh at me, but I have seen the truth.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
As far as i am concerned you are as gullible and naive about satanism as you are about theism.:sad:

You are so ignorant about Satanism it's sick. You have done nothing but bash it in this thread every time you post. Why you're sill allow to flame on it with a warning is beyond me. This is not Satanism what this sick people did. Really Satanism as a religion never was call that till Levey used it for shock value. Go read the Satanic Bible and learn more about something before you start talking crap about them.

blackout

Violet.
You know what Azakel (and everyone),
most people are completely ignorant about what Satanism is actually about.
You certainly don't think the christian churches encourage their members to read the Satanic bible, do you? Satan is the christian adversary!

It seems strange here on RF when there is a massive misconception about a particular religion,
because RF is a coming together of real people in one place,
DEMONSTRATING what their faith is REALLY about.

I'm kinda sad about how this thread has turned.

Heneni.... it would be helpful and wise to ASK the practicing Satanists here
what satanism is REALLY all about,
instead of "acting" as the authority of a religion that is nothing more than hearsay for you.

And everyone else,
maybe consider cutting Heneni just a bit of slack.
I know she is essentially dragging your religious label/title through the mud,
and that sucks...
but it is only a label misunderstood-- a misconception-- that she is dragging.
She is not insulting the REALITY of what your belief system is all about.
Most times a calm informative interaction does far more to dispel misin-formation
than knee jerk insults.
Christians are fed misinformation regarding Satan....
and thus Satanism every sunday,
every religious training,
every bible class & sunday school.
Satan is the Christian Bogeyman. *sigh.

Indoctrination runs deep,
and bogeymen can be hard to dismantle,
especially when they are reinforced constantly by your own in-doctrination.

I myself never understood or knew a thing about Satanism
until I came to RF and met real practicing satanists.
All I "knew" before that were a whole variety of bogeyman stories.

Heneni, why not take the opportunity to ASK the Satanists here,
what their practice of Satanism is really all about?
Honestly, you are making constructive conversation difficult
by acting as an authority on the subject.

You may believe that Satan owns people's souls
and rewards them for repulsive and vile murder and torture...
but really, you need to consider how vile this (mis)understanding is
to good and upstanding satanists here on this forum and everywhere.

What if people went around igrnorantly accusing christians of this kind of vile behavior!
I'm quite sure you would not sit back silently.
You are insulting the real faith of real people here.
Badly. Agregiously even.

Please ASK RF's own Satanists,
what their religion is about.
This is actually WHY the site is called "Religious Education".

In Love...
~Vi~

Last edited:

Heneni

Miss Independent
You are so ignorant about Satanism it's sick. You have done nothing but bash it in this thread every time you post. Why you're sill allow to flame on it with a warning is beyond me. This is not Satanism what this sick people did. Really Satanism as a religion never was call that till Levey used it for shock value. Go read the Satanic Bible and learn more about something before you start talking crap about them.

Warning? What warning?

LOL...its amazing how easy it is for people to mock my god, without warning, but satan is protected by so many here. That has been an eye opener. Especially WHO does the protecting. As far as what I have posted.....it has aroused far more controversy than it was suppose to. I wonder why? Let me tell you another story....

A few nights ago, after i started posting in this thread, I had a visit. A visit from a demon, who tried to shut me up. Satan is still alive and well. But dont take my word for it....Here is the nice part about it though. An angel warned me to be careful, and when i reached out to touch it, it showed its ugly face. And when i did, it started choking instead.

If you read the bible...you'll see who wins in the end.

Heneni

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Warning? What warning?

LOL...its amazing how easy it is for people to mock my god, without warning, but satan is protected by so many here. That has been an eye opener. Especially WHO does the protecting. As far as what I have posted.....it has aroused far more controversy than it was suppose to. I wonder why? Let me tell you another story....

A few nights ago, after i started posting in this thread, I had a visit. A visit from a demon, who tried to shut me up. Satan is still alive and well. But dont take my word for it....Here is the nice part about it though. An angel warned me to be careful, and when i reached out to touch it, it showed its ugly face. And when i did, it started choking instead.

Heneni

Well, I had a visit from a leprechaun that told me you were full of ****.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The leprechaun has just returned. He told me that he has personally decapitated both the demon and angel that plagued you a few nights ago and has consumed their ethereal essence (he's a hungry little guy..hungry for power), and now you can rest easy.

Heneni

Miss Independent
The leprechaun has just returned. He told me that he has personally decapitated both the demon and angel that plagued you a few nights ago and has consumed their ethereal essence (he's a hungry little guy..hungry for power), and now you can rest easy.

Yeh...thanks father. I have been resting easy after I choked the living dailights out of him myself. :D But i appreciate the leprechauns support.:beach:

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Heneni said:
LOL...its amazing how easy it is for people to mock my god, without warning, but satan is protected by so many here. That has been an eye opener.

It is not so hard to be aghast at a God who has a body count of over 2 million, who flooded the entire Earth, killing even the innocent animals, and who plans to kill half of the Earth.

Heneni said:

If you are having hallucinations, I suggest you visit a psychiatrist.

Heneni said:

This is not about who wins. We already know we will lose the fight. It is about fighting for what is right, even in the face of death. We fight for all the blood of the homosexuals butchered by God. We fight for infants hacked to death in God's many genocides. We fight for those poor, innocent girls God had murdered under Moses' leadership.

Lucifer is not the bearer of evil and darkness, but the bearer of righteousness and truth.

Draka

Wonder Woman
It is not so hard to be aghast at a God who has a body count of over 2 million, who flooded the entire Earth, killing even the innocent animals, and who plans to kill half of the Earth.

If you are having hallucinations, I suggest you visit a psychiatrist.

This is not about who wins. We already know we will lose the fight. It is about fighting for what is right, even in the face of death. We fight for all the blood of the homosexuals butchered by God. We fight for infants hacked to death in God's many genocides. We fight for those poor, innocent girls God had murdered under Moses' leadership.

Lucifer is not the bearer of evil and darkness, but the bearer of righteousness and truth.
:clap:clap

Draka

Wonder Woman
Warning? What warning?

Heneni

Are you off some medication you should be on?