• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Satanism" to the Extreme

Ringer

Jar of Clay

A VILE gang of devil worshippers has killed and eaten four Russian teenagers in a sickening ritual.
The Satanists stabbed each of their victims a terrifying 666 times before dismembering their bodies and cooking them on a bonfire.

Russian cops discovered the teenager's limbs, hearts and scalps in a pit in the Yaroslavl region around 300 miles from Moscow, along with the dead body of a small rodent crucified on an upside-down cross. The victims, three girls and one boy, all aged 16 and 17, disappeared from their homes in June.

But police only discovered the remains of Anya Gorokhova, Olga Pukhova, Varya Kuzmina and Andrei Sorokin last month.
The four pals – described as "Goths" – were lured one by one to a country cottage and were allegedly forced to get drunk before the revolting ritual began.
Hair from the victims was apparently found in the embers of the bonfire.
Cops arrested eight Satan worshippers in connection with the killings after finding out that all four victims had telephoned Nikolai Ogolobyak, the alleged leader of the Satan gang. His apartment lies just 250 metres from where their remains were discovered.
One of the arrested Satanists said: "Satan will help me to avoid responsibility, I made lots of sacrifices to him."

Gravediggers

Another suspect – Alexander Voronovic – said the gang had previously dug up a dead girl's grave and eaten her heart and a third suspect said he turned to Satan because praying to God did not make him rich.

He said: "I tried to turn to God, but it didn't bring me any money. I prayed to Satan, and things improved."
Teachers of the alleged Satanists said all had been moody at school and of lower than average intelligence.
Ogolobyak had previously been in his local church choir, according to his grandmother. All the dead knew Ogolobyak and other members of the Satanist gang.
The distraught father of victim Andrei Sorokin said: "My son said he knew some Goths, and that he had Goths and Satanists among his friends.
"I wasn't scared. I thought 'Well, let him spend his time sitting around in a cemetery, there's not much harm in that is there?'"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't know, that article sounds alittle to juiced up to be true. Not only is 666 ALOT of times to stab someone, then being chopped up, cooked, eaten, and having found the limbs, scalp may be plausible, but the heart makes it to me sound like a tabloid.
Not only that, Satanist and Goths are two completly different sub-cultures, with Satanist also holding a live-and-let-live type of philosophy.

Satan will help me to avoid responsibility, I made lots of sacrifices to him."
And with a line like that, makes it obvious that this alleged "Satanist" is not really a Satanist. One of the main principles of Satanism is to take responsibility for your own actions. And Satanist do not worship Satan.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know, that article sounds alittle to juiced up to be true. Not only is 666 ALOT of times to stab someone, then being chopped up, cooked, eaten, and having found the limbs, scalp may be plausible, but the heart makes it to me sound like a tabloid.
Not only that, Satanist and Goths are two completly different sub-cultures, with Satanist also holding a live-and-let-live type of philosophy.

And with a line like that, makes it obvious that this alleged "Satanist" is not really a Satanist. One of the main principles of Satanism is to take responsibility for your own actions. And Satanist do not worship Satan.

Clearly not the mild-mannered, RF type Satanists, but then the article specifies that these were VILE Satanists.

blackout

Violet.
Vile people adopt many different labels/labels...
but bottom line they are simply vile people.

People do, have done and will continue to do
vile things in the name of every religion under the sun.

Assuming this story is true,
the perpetrators are completely mentally deranged.
Why make it a "religious" issue?

Darkwater

These are horrible,appalling crimes against humanity & rodents alike....How do they know the kids were eaten?

Really Vile indeed,right out of the dark ages.I would love to interview the *gang* to find out the facts,the whole thing is weird & seems concocted somehow?

Bloody awful.

Zephyr

Moved on
Reminds me of an article I found on Odinist.com (or was it org...whichever one is full of Nazis now) about some Czech "Asatruar" going on a "viking murder spree", which was followed with an amusing conversation mocking both their actions and their trying to be folk.

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
One of the arrested Satanists said: "Satan will help me to avoid responsibility, I made lots of sacrifices to him."
I suppose if the devil made him/her do it than he/she can't really be held responsible. :rolleyes:

344129-church_lady1.jpg

Circle_One

I'm with shadow wolf, this seems WAY too far fetched for me. But more than that, I do believe I've heard this almost exact story before, taking place in Russia as well, a couple of years ago.

Seems myth-ish to me.

And I HIGHLY doubt the 666 stab wounds thing, among others.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
And I HIGHLY doubt the 666 stab wounds thing, among others.
Yeah, if they did that there wouldn't be anything but mush left to put on the fire. Sounds like scare-mongering to me.

EDIT: Just noticed its an article from The Sun, lol, nothing else needs to be said really.

Last edited:

Circle_One

Yeah, if they did that there wouldn't be anything but mush left to put on the fire. Sounds like scare-mongering to me.

That's EXACTLY what it sounds like to me. Equating Goths and Satanism and equating Satanism with these "murders." Thus, making everyone and their mother afraid of anyone who might look slightly different and sending them all running back to God.

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Isn't it possible that some Satanists dress "goth"? Isn't it also possible that those who profess to be Satanists also do evil things in the same way that it's possible for Christians to do evil things?

Circle_One

Absolutely, Ringer, but it's the "murders" themselves that are too far-fetched for me to believe, not the fact that they could ACTUALLY be committed. Anyone can do anything.

Ringer

Jar of Clay
Absolutely, Ringer, but it's the "murders" themselves that are too far-fetched for me to believe, not the fact that they could ACTUALLY be committed. Anyone can do anything.

True. It did seem a little far fetched to me but I'm sure many would have said the same thing before the likes of Dahmer and Gacy. I guess the gruesome details may be questionable as I am unaware of the reputation of The Sun. Still, I wouldn't put it passed some people.

Circle_One

Oh no, definitely not. But 666 stab wounds is just ridiculous. And on EACH of the victims. I really can't see ANY killer being that meticulous, not even Dahmer, Gacy or Bundy. Or even Jack the Ripper for that matter.

Also though, another reason this story automatically sends up a fear-mongering flag for me, is as I said, I heard almost this exact story a couple of years ago.

Heneni

Miss Independent
That's EXACTLY what it sounds like to me. Equating Goths and Satanism and equating Satanism with these "murders." Thus, making everyone and their mother afraid of anyone who might look slightly different and sending them all running back to God.

)( Worse things have happened than the sun paper assuming an evangelical role without knowing it.

A few years ago i worked as a training consultant for a very prominant petro-chemical company. The surrounding area was known as a satanic gathering place, and reports along the lines of people and animals dissapearing and later found mutilated were common.

Humans sacrifice is a common satanic ritual. So is drinking the blood and having orgies with each other and demons.

It is not hard to stab a body 666 times if you are meticulous about where you stab, and not stabbing like a derranged lunatic (thought some would argue that they were deranged). They dont seem to blame it on satan, but rather see it as a gift to him.

In order for someone to climb the ranks at a kind of convent for satan ,sacrifice is required. The power of the people that you kill and drink the blood of becomes yours. And the more you sacrifice the more powerfull the demons that enter into you.

Satan has ten brides on this planet. All of which are head witches. Their powerful and dangerous. Can astrotravel, and can really change cats into dogs.

People who have tried to turn away from satan, have been killed by the very demons that enter them. They are dragged along walls, furniture thrown at them, knives lodged into their bodies. They get seriously ill, feel numb throw up and throw themselves involuntarily infront of trains or off buildings.

Your introduction to this satanic world usually starts by attending a sort of camp. Once there you are initiated, and it requires cutting your hand open and using the blood for a covenant you make with satan. Once this happens you are introduced into the inner circle where you will learn what is required to become powerful. When demons first enter you, you become much stronger than you were before, far more confident and usually also very aggressive.

You have no fear, because you know that given enough power you can hurt anyone that would want to hurt you or you just plainly dont like.

Sounds nice? Until one day you dont want to do what is required of you, and you are brutally beaten, or when one day you want to leave...then your world becomes your worst nightmare.

Circle_One

)( Worse things have happened than the sun paper assuming an evangelical role without knowing it.

A few years ago i worked as a training consultant for a very prominant petro-chemical company. The surrounding area was known as a satanic gathering place, and reports along the lines of people and animals dissapearing and later found mutilated were common.

Humans sacrifice is a common satanic ritual. So is drinking the blood and having orgies with each other and demons.

It is not hard to stab a body 666 times if you are meticulous about where you stab, and not stabbing like a derranged lunatic (thought some would argue that they were deranged). They dont seem to blame it on satan, but rather see it as a gift to him.

In order for someone to climb the ranks at a kind of convent for satan ,sacrifice is required. The power of the people that you kill and drink the blood of becomes yours. And the more you sacrifice the more powerfull the demons that enter into you.

Satan has ten brides on this planet. All of which are head witches. Their powerful and dangerous. Can astrotravel, and can really change cats into dogs.

People who have tried to turn away from satan, have been killed by the very demons that enter them. They are dragged along walls, furniture thrown at them, knives lodged into their bodies. They get seriously ill, feel numb throw up and throw themselves involuntarily infront of trains or off buildings.

Your introduction to this satanic world usually starts by attending a sort of camp. Once there you are initiated, and it requires cutting your hand open and using the blood for a covenant you make with satan. Once this happens you are introduced into the inner circle where you will learn what is required to become powerful. When demons first enter you, you become much stronger than you were before, far more confident and usually also very aggressive.

You have no fear, because you know that given enough power you can hurt anyone that would want to hurt you or you just plainly dont like.

Sounds nice? Until one day you dont want to do what is required of you, and you are brutally beaten, or when one day you want to leave...then your world becomes your worst nightmare.

Umm... I'm really unsure of how to respond to this. I'm trying to decide upon whether you actually, seriously believe this or are simply telling me that this is what some people actually believe about Satanism.

Please clarify.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member

SIgn me up!

Heneni

Miss Independent
Umm... I'm really unsure of how to respond to this. I'm trying to decide upon whether you actually, seriously believe this or are simply telling me that this is what some people actually believe about Satanism.

Please clarify.

I believe it. I havent been involved in satanism myself, but a very reliable person i know has. Its a terrible sick and twisted world they live in. There is nothing they would not do for power. There is no low they would not sink to. The article is not far fetched at all. It is rather more common than we would like to think.

There are some people who mess around with the idea of satanism, and then there are those who dont mess around, but really get involved in the occult and all the things that go with it.

For example. This friend of mine was required to astrotravel to a certain persons house. When there she found the house surrounded by angels. They were much bigger than her or any of the demons that went with her. She could not go and do what she was suppose to do. And it was at this point that she realised that what she was involved in was not at all as powerful as she had thought it was. And she was drawn by the light and beauty of these angels. She was brutally assualted for failing in her mission.

There are those who think they are satanists and then there are those that are. It is a nasty business all together not worth it.