• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Satanism" to the Extreme

herushura

"Lucifer is not the bearer of evil and darkness, but the bearer of righteousness and truth."

You do realize that Lucifer is not a Biblical Charactor

Draka

Wonder Woman
this is just terrifying, Ringer. i know that satanists kill virgins specially to please satan but i did not know they also eat victims. what a sick way of being.

.lava, it's a tabloid newpaper. Same kind of writing that goes into tales of alien abductions and Batboy running for president. It's not to be trusted at all.

.lava

Veteran Member
.lava, it's a tabloid newpaper. Same kind of writing that goes into tales of alien abductions and Batboy running for president. It's not to be trusted at all.

batboy running for president?? LOL

OK then...:)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Warning? What warning?

LOL...its amazing how easy it is for people to mock my god, without warning, but satan is protected by so many here. That has been an eye opener. Especially WHO does the protecting. As far as what I have posted.....it has aroused far more controversy than it was suppose to. I wonder why? Let me tell you another story....

A few nights ago, after i started posting in this thread, I had a visit. A visit from a demon, who tried to shut me up. Satan is still alive and well. But dont take my word for it....Here is the nice part about it though. An angel warned me to be careful, and when i reached out to touch it, it showed its ugly face. And when i did, it started choking instead.

If you read the bible...you'll see who wins in the end.

Heneni

Satanism never calls for mocking, we do not try and impose beliefs on anyone or use our bible to crush opinions.
I think if you have been "visitied" you need to stop taking what ever you are taking and see a medical professional, i don't mean to be rude but i'm extremely skeptical of visits from higher powers and miracles alike.
Also, not to be pedantic, but most of us don't believe in God/Satan, heaven or hell, we just passionately hate the institutions spewed out in the name of God, and the 1-dimensional robots who do not know much about a religion they're flaming. I suggest consulting the satanism DIR and asking questions before you say things that are not true, that way you do not enrage us demons :rolleyes:

.lava - i always thought you were a wise man, please do not be so gullibal and believe that these dispicable creatures were satanists, or represented satanism. Its like me saying wow look a Muslim bombed the Mariot in Pakistan, all Muslims are going to bomb things, its simply not true.

.lava

Veteran Member
.lava - i always thought you were a wise man, please do not be so gullibal and believe that these dispicable creatures were satanists, or represented satanism. Its like me saying wow look a Muslim bombed the Mariot in Pakistan, all Muslims are going to bomb things, its simply not true.

that's very kind of you to mention that, thank you. here on RF i met people with very different kinds of beliefs. i did not know the name Luciferian (hope it is right spelling) those teenagers i see on the streets wearing up-side down crosses, wearing all black...etc. i do not consider them as satanists. that is how they call themselves though. but to me -in our knowledge- satanism is based on pleasing satan. they have levels. for that matter, IMO, for example Luciferians i met here would not go further on those levels. because they have compassion which is very humane. i am saying these things because satanist people, the real ones, they do not wear up-side down crosses, not at all. they are not saying they are satanists. they are saying they are serving God actually. well...i am just saying :)

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
The passage in Isaiah 14 is in reference to the King of Babylon, not a Fallen Angel.
But the Hebrew expression is translated "Lucifer" in the Latin Vulgate. I know some believe it to be the fall of Satan, but I do agree it is clearly applies to the King of Babylon

Circle_One

Hallucinations??

My word, this debate certainly has taken a turn for the worse if it's causing those involved to have vivid hallucinations in which they choke a demon. I'm a tad frightened, actually.

darkendless said:
Also, not to be pedantic, but most of us don't believe in God/Satan, heaven or hell, we just passionately hate the institutions spewed out in the name of God, and the 1-dimensional robots who do not know much about a religion they're flaming. I suggest consulting the satanism DIR and asking questions before you say things that are not true, that way you do not enrage us demons

Heneni will never do this, though, darkendless. Ignorance is bliss, have you not heard. Those who bash religions which they know nothing of, much prefer to keep themselves ignorant to those religions. That way, their own religion won't potentially be proven wrong in certain aspects. Robots, remember?

But really, it's not fair of us to make fun of people like that. All they know is bigoted, 1-dimensional half-truths that their faith has shoved down their throats from day one. It's not their fault that they've never been taught the qualities of love, accepting and open-mindedness. Nor the ability to question their faith.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
momassamara.jpg

Guess who this is????

LOL!!...

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
You on Cocaine. :p

No...even better...

I had just gotten through stabbing a bunch of teens 666 times and munching on the thighs(my favorite part) then burning them after I chopped them up and scalped them...

What a high I tell ya!!...You gotta try it sometime.. :flirt:

Love

Dallas

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Draka said:
Oh come now...you know that's her "sexy pose", you've seen it enough from looking through her windows at night. :p

Прокляните все это!

You know I only peek in Panda's windows. :sarcastic

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No...even better...

I had just gotten through stabbing a bunch of teens 666 times and munching on the thighs(my favorite part) then burning them after I chopped them up and scalped them...

What a high I tell ya!!...You gotta try it sometime.. :flirt:

Love

Dallas

Eh, it does tend to get rather boring rather quick. To get that same level of a high again you'll eventually have to move up to hijacking school buses and making kiddy stew.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Eh, it does tend to get rather boring rather quick. To get that same level of a high again you'll eventually have to move up to hijacking school buses and making kiddy stew.

Even that loses its fun. I have to come up with a device to capture football stadiums of people. Like a giant net, so when you have 30 people, i have 30,000. Ill naver have to go to the supermarket again :)

*back to creating my giant net :D*

Heneni

Miss Independent
Even that loses its fun. I have to come up with a device to capture football stadiums of people. Like a giant net, so when you have 30 people, i have 30,000. Ill naver have to go to the supermarket again :)

*back to creating my giant net :D*

Im happy to see i'm not the only one with an 'overactive' imagination.