• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sasquatch in Washington?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
look...its bigfoot

5d05c53cda7d38733793a2b3bdf06b46.jpg

Wu Wei

I couldn't make heads or tails out of that picture, although there was another picture which appeared in the Tweet.

EO6hY4zUYAAA8GT

You can see some figure there, but it's more than likely a human being. There have been confirmed sightings of humans in Washington state.

The real question is what is he doing there, and why is he pretending to be Sasquatch? What's he up to? Could he be part of a CIA plot?

and why is he flat black and appear one dimensional when there is so much detail behind him :D

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
View attachment 36483

PUBLISHED: JAN 23RD, 2020 - 12:20AM (EST)
UPDATED: JAN 24TH, 2020 - 3:36AM (EST)

FERRY COUNTY, Wash. (KREM) — The Washington State Department of Transportation posted photos on Twitter of what it said might be a Sasquatch at Sherman Pass on Wednesday.

According to the tweet from WSDOT East, the sighting was caught by a traffic camera pointed toward State Route 20 on Sherman Pass on Wednesday, and shows what appears to be a Sasquatch-like figure near a tree.

Source
A sequence of pictures would be nice...showing it as it walks toward and then away from the tree...he/she seems a bit too aligned with the tree to not be the tree...

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
and why is he flat black and appear one dimensional when there is so much detail behind him :D
What part of 'interdimensional' do you not understand...clearly, as he passes through our set of dimensions, he starts as a point, becomes a line, then a flat outline, then fully 3-D, and then fades back out in reverse order...:p

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
View attachment 36483

FERRY COUNTY, Wash. (KREM) — The Washington State Department of Transportation posted photos on Twitter of what it said might be a Sasquatch at Sherman Pass on Wednesday.

According to the tweet from WSDOT East, the sighting was caught by a traffic camera pointed toward State Route 20 on Sherman Pass on Wednesday, and shows what appears to be a Sasquatch-like figure near a tree.

Source
Somebody's got to tell Sylvester Stallone enough with the Rambo films already.

Wu Wei

What part of 'interdimensional' do you not understand...clearly, as he passes through our set of dimensions, he starts as a point, becomes a line, then a flat outline, then fully 3-D, and then fades back out in reverse order...:p

OH...inter-dimensional....I thought they said MULTI-dimensional..... now it all makes perfect sense

LOOK!!!!! Its BIGFOOT!!!!!

b29d07c6ca3b1ba891b1a4ee8e1c540f.jpg

leov

View attachment 36483

Source
Fwiw

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
same here.
I do find it extremely comical how there is never a clear photo of Nessie, or Big Foot, or Sasquatch, or Chubacabra...
From all the pictures, I am nearly convinced that Porch Pirate is not one person.

You know what I think? I think it is a bunch of different people all copying the original Porch Pirate.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I couldn't make heads or tails out of that picture, although there was another picture which appeared in the Tweet.

EO6hY4zUYAAA8GT

You can see some figure there, but it's more than likely a human being. There have been confirmed sightings of humans in Washington state.

The real question is what is he doing there, and why is he pretending to be Sasquatch? What's he up to? Could he be part of a CIA plot?
Not since the SuperSonics left:(

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
A sequence of pictures would be nice...showing it as it walks toward and then away from the tree...he/she seems a bit too aligned with the tree to not be the tree...
You do mean a sequence of blurry pictures?

The blurry photos result from the reflecting and bending of light around any object transitioning through inter-dimensional space. An object in transition exists simulataneously, but incompletely, in multiple interspatial dimensions. What our eye and cameras pick up is light reflecting back from that portion of the object that only partially exists in our dimension. The image is not blurry, the object itself is.