• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sanctuary Cities.

Faithofchristian

Because they do follow other laws as arrests and convictions show. Are undocumented immigrants less likely to commit crime? for one.

The real criminals are in the White House

Now that's amazing, they broke the law when they crossed over the border illegally. That's called breaking the laws of immigration. In case you didn't know.

Hack you first have to know who's a criminal, before you can say who a criminal is.
You can't even tell the difference between those who come here legally and those who come here illegally.

I think you got legally and illegally mix up, maybe you should know the difference between the two.

When people cross over a border instead of going thru the proper way of becoming a citizen of the United States, That's called illegal.
When people go thru the proper ways of becoming a citizen of the United States, that's called legally.doing things the right way.

You say the criminals are in the white house. But yet it's always democrats that are more found in sexual abusing women, and breaking the law, then the Republicans are.

Each day democrats are more in the news for their criminal actions than anyone else.

Heck democrats didn't even show up at the white house to support DACA, and Trump still waiting for the democrats but no show.

So that should tell you that democrats do not care about DACA nor the illegal immigrants. Can't even show up at the white house. That's to funny.

The only thing democrats wants from you is your vote, other than that, democrats could careless about you. Trump wanted to lower your taxes and democrats wanted to raise your taxes, so how is that caring about you, when the democrats wanted to raise your taxes. And Trump lowered your taxes, so you would have more money for yourself. Go Figure

The democrats will give you anything you want as long as you sale yourself to them for the price of your vote, that's called selling yourself in slavery to the democrats.in case you didn't know.

If the democrats and Obama cared about DACA that much and Illegal immigrants that much, democrats and Obama had 8 years, but didn't do one thing, Why is that?

Maybe because democrats didn't care as much as you were lead to believe democrats and Obama did about DACA and Illegal immigrants. Seeing they didn't do one thing for them during in all those 8 years. To protect them.
The only thing democrats and Obama and Hillary wants from DACA and Illegal immigrants is their votes, other than that democrats could careless and it shows, when the democrats did not show up at the white house to give their support for DACA. What's up with all that, Go Figure

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

Citizenship for the dreamers.

Ok, Why do people, put other people's children first who are on the outside of America first, before putting their own children first as dreamers in America.

Before I would support other people's children to be dreamers, I would support my children first in their dream in America.

But here you have democrats giving to the
DACA Dreamers, While the first dreamers who were here first gets nothing.
Since when do American children become second class Dreamers.

You don't see democrats giving To the American children dreamers, but putting them as second class American Dreamers.

I'm sure alot of American parents would like to have their children's collage paid for. Like democrats do for DACA Dreamers.

What's up with all that Go Figure.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Ok, Why do people, put other people's children first who are on the outside of America first, before putting their own children first as dreamers in America.

Before I would support other people's children to be dreamers, I would support my children first in their dream in America.

But here you have democrats giving to the
DACA Dreamers, While the first dreamers who were here first gets nothing.
Since when do American children become second class Dreamers.

You don't see democrats giving To the American children dreamers, but putting them as second class American Dreamers.

What's up with all that Go Figure.
Why on earth would you think that I wouldn't also want children who are naturally born in the U.S. to also have citizenship?

Faithofchristian

Why on earth would you think that I wouldn't also want children who are naturally born in the U.S. to also have citizenship?

That all depends what's your reason behind it. For them to have citizenship?

Are you doing it just to be nice out of your heart.
Or you are you doing it just for their votes ?

It seems if democrates really wanted to support those kids in having citizenship, the democrats would have went to the White House and met with President Trump, But seeing democrats did not show up, that shows how much democrats did not care about those kids having Citizenship.

The only reason democrats will do anything for people, is for their votes. Otherwise democrats would not do one darn thing.

You can not think you can buy people, that before long, people wakes up to what your actually doing.
You can not appease people by buying them.
But that's how democrats think, that they can buy people's votes. Unless you think your for sale. To be their slaves.

Democrats are the plantations owners and your their slave, to do as they say and not as you say.
How many times have I heard democrats say, You do as we say, We do not do as you say, but you do as we say. Now there's your plantation owners.

Prestor John

I am a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with Customs and Border Protection.

We enforce federal Immigration, Custom and Agriculture Laws.

I am very passionate about the topic of these so-called "sanctuary cities" and oppose them completely.

Faithofchristian

I am a Federal Law Enforcement Officer with Customs and Border Protection.

We enforce federal Immigration, Custom and Agriculture Laws.

I am very passionate about the topic of these so-called "sanctuary cities" and oppose them completely.

Yes, as many people to day, don't know where or how the Sanctuary cities got there start from.

As I remember that back in the early 70s, the democratic party came out with the Sanctuary cities.
Saying how the Sanctuary cities, would be for a safe haven for someone who happen to kill someone by accident, that they can go to a sanctuary City and stay there, until their case come up in court. Then they can prove their case as they are innocent of killing anyone, that is was an accident.

But however to day democrats have twisted completely around, from what Sanctuary City was intended for.

To day democrats takes sanctuary cities and turn them into harboring criminals, who have criminal records, like the MS-13
Just to get their votes,

But like I said people to day, that wasn't born at the time when Sanctuary City first got it start back in the early 70s, don't have a clue how the Sanctuary City got it's start or what the sanctuary City were to be used for.

I've heard people say, where did or how did the Sanctuary cities get their start, So found the Website and thought I would post it here, along with the Bible of the book of Numbers Chapter 35, to show where the Democrats got their idea for the Sanctuary City from.

But as it is from the early 70s to now, the democrats have taking what Sanctuary cities first started out to be and turn them into harboring criminals to day.

You see back in the early 70s I was a strong democrate supporter for 45 years and did support Sanctuary City policy, they were to help those in an accidental death of someone else.
But to day democrats has taken what the Sanctuary City were to be used for and taken them to harbor Illegal immigrants Criminals instead. Like the MS-13 and other Illegal Criminals.

After being a strong democrate supporter for 45 years and seeing in the way democrats are doing to day, I am not a Democrat supporter, but support the Republican Party and support President Trump. Seeing how he wants to clean up the Sanctuary City's and help our border Patrol officers.

Thank you have a good day.

Last edited:

Curious George

Veteran Member
That all depends what's your reason behind it. For them to have citizenship?

Are you doing it just to be nice out of your heart.
Or you are you doing it just for their votes ?

It seems if democrates really wanted to support those kids in having citizenship, the democrats would have went to the White House and met with President Trump, But seeing democrats did not show up, that shows how much democrats did not care about those kids having Citizenship.

The only reason democrats will do anything for people, is for their votes. Otherwise democrats would not do one darn thing.

You can not think you can buy people, that before long, people wakes up to what your actually doing.
You can not appease people by buying them.
But that's how democrats think, that they can buy people's votes. Unless you think your for sale. To be their slaves.

Democrats are the plantations owners and your their slave, to do as they say and not as you say.
How many times have I heard democrats say, You do as we say, We do not do as you say, but you do as we say. Now there's your plantation owners.
Well, I am not doing it for votes, so that seems like quite the tangent to me.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Sanctuary Cities - Wikipedia
https://en.m. Wikipedia.org/wk/sanctuary_city

"The movement that established Sanctuary cities in the United States, by the DNC began in the early 1980s.

The movement traces it's roots to religious philosophy, as well as in histories of resistance movement to State injustices"

"Berkeley, Near San Francisco, is reportedly the original Sanctuary City.
It passed a resolution in
November 7th 1971, that protected sailors who wanted to resist the Vietnam war"

But when was the first Sanctuary cities established, to be a place of Refuge?

The movement traces it's roots to religious philosophy.

In the Bible in the book of
Numbers Chapter 35, We find Sanctuary cities a place of Refuge, to date back to
3 to 4 thousand years ago. To the time of Moses in the book of
Numbers Chapter 35.

Verses 9 -- 12,
"And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When you be come over Jordan into the land of Canaan; Then you shall appoint you cities, to be cities of refuge for you: that the Slayer may flee there, which killeth any person at accidentally, And they be unto you cities for refuge from the avengers; Until he stand before the congregation in judgment"

Where as to day the DNC has turned the sanctuary Cities into a Safe Haven for Criminals, that come here with criminal backgrounds. This is not what the Sanctuary cities were intended for. The Sanctuary city, were for those who evaded the draft back in 1971, until they were brought to the Federal Court. For their evasion of the draft. But as it was, by the time they were to go the Federal Court, the war was over. And set free.

Take the 20,000 foot view. All are criminals (at times). Christ sets criminals free.

Faithofchristian

Well, I am not doing it for votes, so that seems like quite the tangent to me.

Let me say this, democrats we're suppose to be for the working class Americans.

Democrats had 8 years to support the working class people. But when you got someone like hillary clinton, who wanted to shut down the coal miners and put them out of work.thats going to far, when the democratic is to be for the working class people.
Look those coal miners are union, and seeing I am union also, that means I stick with my union brothers, even though they may live in another State than I do. They are Americans and I am American.

And democrats are not what democrats used to be.
Back in 1960 when democrat President JFK was running for President, he had this saying, "Ask not what your Country can do for you, But ask what you can do for your Country"
Do Democrats to day, still follow this saying, No they don't. Obama gave out what came to be known as the Obama Phones. Just to get people to vote for him,
And hand out welfare checks out,

"Ask not what your Country can do for you, But ask what you can do for your Country"
Democrat President JFK 1960.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Let me say this, democrats we're suppose to be for the working class Americans.

Democrats had 8 years to support the working class people. But when you got someone like hillary clinton, who wanted to shut down the coal miners and put them out of work.thats going to far, when the democratic is to be for the working class people.
Look those coal miners are union, and seeing I am union also, that means I stick with my union brothers, even though they may live in another State than I do. They are Americans and I am American.

And democrats are not what democrats used to be.
Back in 1960 when democrat President JFK was running for President, he had this saying, "Ask not what your Country can do for you, But ask what you can do for your Country"
Do Democrats to day, still follow this saying, No they don't. Obama gave out what came to be known as the Obama Phones. Just to get people to vote for him,
And hand out welfare checks out,

"Ask not what your Country can do for you, But ask what you can do for your Country"
Democrat President JFK 1960.
It sounds like you are frustrated with democrats. Hopefully, that frustration will not color your focus on the dreamers issue.

Faithofchristian

It sounds like you are frustrated with democrats. Hopefully, that frustration will not color your focus on the dreamers issue.

Let's say, seeing how democrats pass up the chance to support the Dreamers, to meet with President Donald Trump.

Oh by the way, you do know that the first Dreamers are the American people Dreamers.
It was our Great, Great Grandparents who first had the Dream of wanting to see their children and their children and children have a better way of life than they did.

So when you talk about Dreamers, maybe you should think about the first Dreamers and those American Dreamers of to day, that their Great, Great, Grandparents first had the Dream.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Let's say, seeing how democrats pass up the chance to support the Dreamers, to meet with President Donald Trump.

Oh by the way, you do know that the first Dreamers are the American people Dreamers.
It was our Great, Great Grandparents who first had the Dream of wanting to see their children and their children and children have a better way of life than they did.

So when you talk about Dreamers, maybe you should think about the first Dreamers and those American Dreamers of to day, that their Great, Great, Grandparents first had the Dream.
I think the dreamers are American people. We should give them citizenship. I think that I understand your want to drive at semantics. But in our political context it is very clear who I mean when I say dreamers. I do indeed love words and believe that our use should avoid equivocation. In this context, there is really little worry of equivocation.

If democrats fail the dreamers and Republicans help the dreamers, then it will be the Republicans who did the right thing.

Faithofchristian

I think the dreamers are American people. We should give them citizenship. I think that I understand your want to drive at semantics. But in our political context it is very clear who I mean when I say dreamers. I do indeed love words and believe that our use should avoid equivocation. In this context, there is really little worry of equivocation.

If democrats fail the dreamers and Republicans help the dreamers, then it will be the Republicans who did the right thing.

Waite, first you say, you think the dreamers are Americans,
Then you say, you think they should be given Citizenship.

Can you explain, how a Americans should be given Citizenship when they have Citizenship to be Americans.

How can a person be American without being a Citizen.
Or how can a person be a Citizen and not be a American.
If your a Citizen then your American of the United States.
If your American then your a Citizen of the United States.
If a person is American, than that person is a Citizen of the United States.

Then that means, those dreamers are not Citizen nor American.

So maybe they should go to the immigration office and get registered to get their Citizenship to be Americans, You think.

Last edited:

Curious George

Veteran Member
Waite, first you say, you think the dreamers are Americans,
Then you say, you think they should be given Citizenship.

Can you explain, how a Americans should have Citizenship when they have Citizenship to be Americans.

How can a person be American without being a Citizen.
Or how can a person be a Citizen and not be a American.
If your a Citizen then your American of the United States.
If your American then your a Citizen of the United States.
If a person is American, than that person is a Citizen of the United States.
They have spent their entire lives growing up here. They are American. I see no valid reason to deport a person that has only ever known or can only remember the United States as home to some foreign country by virtue of an act over which they had no control.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Nope, just the contrary, if people want to come here legal and not break the laws, then they are welcome, but when you got people breaking the law to get here and not follow the law, What makes you think they are going to follow any of the other laws ?
Are you familiar with the vetting and eligibility criteria for Dreamers?
We're not the dumping place for other countries to dump their criminals here.
Historical awareness FTW

Faithofchristian

They have spent their entire lives growing up here. They are American. I see no valid reason to deport a person that has only ever known or can only remember the United States as home to some foreign country by virtue of an act over which they had no control.

Well then maybe they should go to the immigration office and get registered to be American Citizens. No one's stopping them. it's plain and simple, just go to immigration office and sign up to become American Citizens.

Oh I see they just want the easy way of doing things, that means they are to lazy to sign a paper .oh it's so hard to pick up a pencil and write.poor little dreamers.

You got to be kidding, they want Citizenship but don't want to do anything for it. Just set back and let others do all the paper work for them.
you can't be serious.