• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Salvation in the scriptures, the born again movement

ukok102nak

~;> by the way
your doing no good if you just put those words of yours
remember THOSE WORDS OF YOURS
unto our mouth
coz THOSE WORDS OF YOURS
was your own idea and not ours

thats why
your wrong
for we only base our actions towards your nutty kind of thinkin
so theres nothing that you can conclude that our perspective is the same
as your own doing was your own idea again
such as
t pick out your own scriptures verses out and leave off the rest and use it for your own agenda.

. ... for a better clarication
and not being a bias ... .

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
Aha but the alter is not required , the bible says hes the son of God, you just said it I have to believe hes God, but the bible says hes the son of God over and over and theres nothing wrong with me using that title Son of God its all over the bible. If you have an issue with believe in him as Son Of God your not following the bible.Obviously your replacing God with Jesus. The confession scriptures aren't speaking about alter calls either ,you can confess the lord by yourself, or with your family church alter call has nothing to do with it. Theres no reason why I should refer to God as God,yous eemt o think its nessesary to delete God with the name of Jesus, but the book of 2nd John has the name of God mentioned without Jesus many times.Theres no rule in the bible I have to say Jesus is God as you just said.

I believe that but I do believe it is beneficial and at some point or place a person has to make a public pronouncement of his/her faith.
Mt 10:32 Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven.

I believe the Bible says a lot of things but they should be understood in context.

I believe it amounts to the same thing more or less as far as identity goes.

I wouldn't say there is anything wrong with using it.

I believe I am following the Bible and the fact remains if your belief is that Jesus as Son of God does not mean He is God then you are in error biblically.

I believe I am recognizing what is the truth. However the name of Jesus is now above all other names for God.
Php 2:9 Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name;

I believe if you are talking about confession of sin, I would be careful with that and keep it between you and God because people have a bad habit of gossiping and holding undue attitudes. It is better not to tempt anyone to sin that way.

I believe one may use any name for God they wish.

I believe you are correct but I can tell you what Jesus said to me and that is not recognizing Him as God means that you have an idolatrous view of Jesus. It basically falls under the first commandment. Thou shalt not have any gods before me. It is my opinion that not recognizing God or attributing something different to God amounts to the same thing.

Muffled

Jesus in me
While I can and do agree with your perspective, I just thought I'd correct one misconception you apparently have. Mormons use the King James Version of the Bible. The Book of Mormon is not our Bible.

Although I believe the Book of Mormon is fiction, I believe it is based on the Bible and tends to follow it pretty closely. I just don't believe it should be used for doctrine.

ukok102nak

~;> as it is written
:read:
Hebrews 1:6
And again, when he brings in the first-begotten into the world, he said, And let all the angels of God worship him.

THAT'S WHY
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
IS NOT ALSO AN ANGEL
AND
THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD
TOOK THE FORM OF A HUMAN BEING
AND NOT THE FORM OF ANY ANGEL WHEN HE PREACHED THE GOOD NEWS DURING THAT TIME

godbless
unto all always

Muffled

Jesus in me
Well I will depend on the bible( what your saying is theres no other writings from the time and or after that have any spiritual meaning outside of the bible, its nutty to me )
sense no other book on earth has any truth or meaning to you outside of the bible( by the way what bible? Catholic King James Book Of Mormon or Oxford?) I will refute what your saying sense scripture contradicts itself with another bible scripture.

This is Jesus' words, and I believe Jesus words trumps your words ,This scripture he declares he is not God "
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
References for Matthew 19:16
17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
References for Matthew 19:17
18 “Which ones?” he inquired. Jesus replied, “ ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
References for Matthew 19:18
19 honor your father and mother,’Cross References
  • « 19:19 - Exodus 20:12-16; Deut. 5:16-20
  • ¬ 19:19 - Lev. 19:18
20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.

In other words its actions that save you not following the right religion, actions, give to the poor follow Jesus examples, nowhere ides it say in that's scripture you have to confess is God, it says the opposite. Why callest me Good? Only God is good, hes not God.

I don't believe I would say that. The Qu'ran certainly has some helpful concepts at times. I believe the Bible is the most authoritative since it records the words of God spoken directly.

I believe you have absolutely misconstrued what Jesus was asking. He was basically asking the man if He recognized Jesus as God. There are plenty of scriptures where Jesus calls Himself good so if you are saying He is not God because He is not good then you are calling Him a liar.

ukok102nak

~;> the father almighty
is greater than the son
that's why
the son told unto someone before that only his father is good

it is somethin like if we are goin to ask someone if who is good
if it is our father or his then it is only obvious what his goin to say
as simple as that

godbless
unto all alway

ukok102nak

~;> so if someone is goin to ask us
we would tell that only the father who is good and his son cannot lie about it
becaused he's a good son of god
and
if the father is god
then the son is also a god
and a good god always respect and
gave praise and glory first unto his good father

godbless
unto all always

Muffled

Jesus in me
~;> the father almighty
is greater than the son
that's why
the son told unto someone before that only his father is good

it is somethin like if we are goin to ask someone if who is good
if it is our father or his then it is only obvious what his goin to say
as simple as that

godbless
unto all alway

I believe you are incorrect the verse does not say The Father but says God. However since the Father is God also then He is good as well.

ukok102nak

~;> if you dont believe that the father of christjesus is
the almighty god
creator of heaven and earth
then your logic is simply incorrect
John 14:28
You heard how I told you, 'I go away, and I come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.

you've heard it right
the father is greater than him
and this verses shows that
christjesus is not the father
coz as he said
because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.
MEANING
THE FATHER IS IN HEAVEN A SPIRITUAL PLACE
AND HIS SON CHRISTJESUS IS ON EARTH
IN HUMAN FORM WHICH IS A PHYSICAL THING
WITHIN THIS REALITY
THATS WHY
CHRISTJESUS IS NOT THE FATHER
AS SIMPLE AS THAT
NO MORE NO LESS

godbless
unto all always

I believe you are incorrect the verse does not say The Father but says God. However since the Father is God also then He is good as well.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me
~;> if you dont believe that the father of christjesus is
the almighty god

creator of heaven and earth
then your logic is simply incorrect
John 14:28
You heard how I told you, 'I go away, and I come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.

you've heard it right
the father is greater than him
and this verses shows that
christjesus is not the father

coz as he said
because I am going to the Father; for the Father is greater than I.
MEANING

THE FATHER IS IN HEAVEN A SPIRITUAL PLACE
AND HIS SON CHRISTJESUS IS ON EARTH

IN HUMAN FORM WHICH IS A PHYSICAL THING
WITHIN THIS REALITY
THATS WHY
CHRISTJESUS IS NOT THE FATHER
AS SIMPLE AS THAT
NO MORE NO LESS

godbless
unto all always

I do believe that.

I believe that also but I also believe that Jesus and the Father are one God.

I believe you are in error. The Father is everywhere except in Jesus.

ukok102nak

~;> you really believed
in the wrong way
that Jesus and the Father are one God.
though
the only begotten son our lord almighty and our saviour when the time comes ... .
is a real god from everlasting to everlasting
AS TRUE AS THE TRUE GOD
just like his father the true almighty god
(INDEED NO ONE CAME CLOSE FROM THE WRITTEN WORD KNOWN AS
THE TRUE ALMIGHTY
FOR IT IS OUR GOD THE FATHER IS
THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE ALMIGHTY
FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING
but
they are different entity
(THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON IS NOT
THE ALMIGHTY FATHER)
as it is written

Luke 3:22
and the Set-apart Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven saying, “You are My Son, the Beloved, in You I did delight.”

also
accordin to you
The Father is everywhere except in Jesus.

thats what makes your argument as an error
coz there is no written facts that is existing with truth base on the scripture that says
GOD IS EVERYWHERE
AND GOD IS EVERYWHERE EXCEPT IN JESUS

god the father created all good things
and he also created this so called
"HELL"
BUT GOD THE FATHER IS NOT IN HELL
FOR AS THE LORD'S PRAYER IS AN EXAMPLE OF KNOWIN WHERE
OUR FATHER IS
:read: (and listen
to the written words of god)
Matthew 6:9
Pray like this:
'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
13 Let us not come intob temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. [For yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.]'
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 But if you do not forgive mend , neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

indeed it is written
'Our Father in heaven,

GOD THE FATHER KNOWS ALL THOSE THINGS THAT IS WITHIN
THROUGH THE LORD'S EYES
so as it is written
Proverbs 15:3
The Lord's eyes are everywhere,
keeping watch on the evil and the good.

by the way
the god who created all good things
in this reality
never even dwell
in temples made with hands,
so how come he is everywhere
meaning
your understandin about god
is not yet fully aware
thats why
you need to learn first
the good things that you've
Acts 17:24
The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands,
25 neither is he served by humanc hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
26 He made from oned every nation of men to dwell on all the surface of the earth, having determined appointed seasons, and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 that they should seek God, if perhaps they might reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.
28 'For in him we live, and move, and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also his offspring.
29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold, or silver, or stone, engraved by art and design of man.
30 The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked. But now he commands that all people everywhere should repent,
31 because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has ordained; of which he has given assurance to all men, in that he has raised him from the dead."

probably you'll believed now
that you are in error
if we may say so . ...

I do believe that.

I believe that also but I also believe that Jesus and the Father are one God.

I believe you are in error. The Father is everywhere except in Jesus.

godbless
unto all always

Last edited:

e.r.m.

Church of Christ
Heres a scripture that describes salvation in the bible.

Romans 10:9-10 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. (Read More...)

The born again movement started in the 60s according to my grandmother who was born and raised up in the Baptist church. My Mom was too.

The Baptist and Community churches, nondenominational and many bible churches teach that responding to an alter all and accepting Jesus as Lord into your heart is how you get saved and you must respond to an alter call to do it. If you do it at home you must express it as and use the accepting Jesus as Lord into your heart.

This is not in the bible, it says nothing about accepting Jesus as Lord it says you must believe on him confess him as Lord and the Trinity isn't in there it doesn't say pray to him either or that hes God. ANyways forget I said that, that's another argument. But talking about the born again movement.

My Grandmother Mommie Ingram told me that before the 60s, the way they got saved was believing on Jesus repenting of sins and responding to an alter call to get baptized and join the church, accepting Jesus wasn't a part of it. If you join the church publically your making a public expression of faith on Jesus.

SOme would say that I'm being picky and theres nothing wrong with the idea of using the sinners prayer or accepting Jesus as Lord to express what the bibles talking about that. Ok I agree but theres a problem.

A lot of Baptists and many I know believe not so much that you have to belong to the Baptist church but that you have to express yourself at an alter call and use the expression accept Jesus and respond to an alter call to be saved.

They also say including my sister who admits she maybe wrong but many wrongly believe United Methodists Catholics Episcapalian, Christian churches and the like wont go to heaven because they don't accept Jesus as lord and offer an Alter Call to accept Jesus.

SO my problem isn't so much the actual act of using that alter call as much as it is that its just not required by the bible, Faith in Jesus and God saves you.Repentance also.

SO my issue is that they teach it as something that is required to get saved.

My second problem is this. The born again movement started making people get resaved over and over again and respond to alter calls over and over after they sinned. My Mom quit the Baptist church because she use to respond over and over to alter calls and then go to the beer store on the way home and get drunk( she was a recovering alcoholic) again.

And she also wouldn't go back because after she got clean and sober at AA,she accepted the fact that she got saved at the age of 8 and has been saved her whole life, once saved always saved.

The churches are teaching people to get saved and resaved and its wrong, she said I'm not going back to church and getting resaved which is what they would require me to do I'm already saved.
Thank you for sharing your story.
The born again movement started long before the 1960s, more like the 1520s. John Calvin in 1527 was the first ever to talk about salvation at the moment of "receiving" Christ. Anyway John Calvin meant "receive" Christ different than how John 1:12 meant it. This kernel of a new teaching travelled down the ages passing over the hands of those like Jonathan Edwards, Charles Finney, and methods like the mourner's bench, scaring the life out an individual in the front row to get him/her to respond "right now", until it got to Billy Sunday. He first coined the phrase "Come and accept my Christ" in 1914, which later became the catch phrase you described here. Billy Sunday turned "getting saved" into a pill form and I'm pretty sure he came up with the formulaic prayer as well. He used to also tell people they could be saved if they shook his hand. He was widely criticized for giving false assurance to attendees that they could be saved so immediately instead of struggling with God in prayer, and counting the costs Luke 14:28-30 to make a genuine life long decision to follow Christ. But "convenience" and "expediency" won out eventually and others started imitating him. Fast forward a few decades and Billy Graham added his piece, the organized alter call, already armed with Billy Sunday's accepting Jesus prayer, Billy Graham refined the modern system of "allegedly" bringing masses to an instantaneous, background musically enhanced, emotion filled, spur of the moment, and thoroughly unBiblical decision to "Accept Jesus as their savior" as you mentioned. In such a heightened emotional state, people are vulnerable accept only a casual one or two verse reference and are open to anything the preacher has to teach, instead of a fair decent Biblical teaching, as with the Bereans. It's designed this way. It's an accumulation of decades of methods designed to get high numbers and immediate responses. I asked my cousin, who went through such a process and asked her if anyone explained from the Bible what she was doing either at the moment or since, and she said no.
It's good to make an emotional decision. We ought to be convicted of our sin, be remorseful for sending Jesus to the cross, and grateful and overcome by God's love, but it's only right to help the audience to make a well informed emotional decision. It's wrong to try to induce people to make a solely emotional decision.

With regard to Romans 10:9-10, you need to reconsider that also. It's not wise to look at that verse in a bubble. Why when Paul who wrote Romans 10:9-10, when he fulfilled what's written there,
Acts 22:8, 10 “ 'Who are you, Lord?' I asked. “ 'I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting,' he replied. [10] “ 'What shall I do, Lord?' I asked. “ 'Get up,' the Lord said, 'and go into Damascus. There you will be told all that you have been assigned to do.'

Having believed in his heart and confessed with his mouth the Lord Jesus, why we're his sins still not washed away three days later? Acts 22:16

Since it wasn't enough for him, is Paul saying that Romans 10:9-10 is the whole story on getting saved or did he only mention belief and confession "in passing" while discussing something else? Would it be contradictory if he told others "No, that's all", since it wasn't all for himself?

Last edited:

Riders

Thankyou for bringing light on the born again movement. The bad thing about it is that prisoners can accept Jesus without doing the work and convince preachers of it. They help them get out of prison when they aren't really saved.

The guy who killed John Lennon, its a long story but he was a paster Christian before he killed Lennon. He claimed repentance and salvation too. He hasn't done sh&t for the ,ministry or prison or worked.He sits on his a(s dribbling about Jesus and the fact that hes famous for killing Lennon. Yet his church paster has been fighting mad about the prison should let him out because he got saved.

e.r.m.

Church of Christ
Thankyou for bringing light on the born again movement. The bad thing about it is that prisoners can accept Jesus without doing the work and convince preachers of it. They help them get out of prison when they aren't really saved.

The guy who killed John Lennon, its a long story but he was a paster Christian before he killed Lennon. He claimed repentance and salvation too. He hasn't done sh&t for the ,ministry or prison or worked.He sits on his a(s dribbling about Jesus and the fact that hes famous for killing Lennon. Yet his church paster has been fighting mad about the prison should let him out because he got saved.
YW. That's terrible. The Bible and it's standards have all but been lost in many churches. The Bible authors themselves stressed paying attention to God's word and devotion.
Acts 2:42 They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

Luke 14:27-30 And whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple. [28] “Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Won't you first sit down and estimate the cost to see if you have enough money to complete it? [29] For if you lay the foundation and are not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule you, [30] saying, 'This person began to build and wasn't able to finish.'

2 Timothy 4:2-5 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage---with great patience and careful instruction. [3] For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. [4] They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths. [5] But you, keep your head in all situations, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all the duties of your ministry.

Some preachers will feed people false hopes, other preachers will give people the honest to God truth.

I appreciate your earnestness.

e.r.m.

Church of Christ

Mister God, This is Anna Quotes

Rate this book
1 of 5 stars2 of 5 stars3 of 5 stars4 of 5 stars5 of 5 stars
Mister God, This is Anna by Fynn

“Anna had bypassed all the non-essentials and distilled centuries of learning into one sentence:
"And God said love me, love them, and love it, and don't forget to love yourself."
The whole business of adults going to church filled Anna with suspicion.
The idea of collective worship went against her sense of private conversations with Mister God.

As for going to church to meet Mister God, that was preposterous.
After all, if Mister God wasn't everywhere, he wasn't anywhere.
For her, churchgoing and "Mister God" talks had no necessary connection.

For her, the whole thing was transparently simple.
You went to church to get the message when you were very little.
Once you had got it, you went out and did something about it.
Keeping on going to church was because you hadn't got the message or didn't understand it or it was "just for swank.”

Fynn, Mister God, This is Anna
So different from
Acts 2:42 They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer.

e.r.m.

Church of Christ
its not her duty to do it for the members if its a lie when you reaccept him your working for your salvation and the other thing is it says you've lost your salvation and that's what theyre saying. When they make people reaccept Jesus, that's one the whole points I'm making here.

She didn't agree with the idea of being able to lose salvation which is one thing the church now teaches and that's one reason she didn't go back to church. Its also futile. My Mom did it over and over at the Baptist church she went out and drank all the time and it was when she went to AA and did the work to change that she became different.

What she was saying is that really saying the sinners prayer and responding to alter call over is not going to change you macially as if it were a magic spell which also seems what the church is implying. You have to work on yourself if you want to change.
I don't think this was an issue of losing salvation. Baptist churches teach that if you fall back to your old ways, you weren't never saved to begin with, you had no salvation to lose. So they probably had her keep doing the same thing hoping that "this time" it would stick and she would be saved for real. That's more in line with what Baptist churches actually teach. But they kept using their same thoroughly unBiblical formua, instead of actually teaching her about repentance, praying with her for strength and perhaps suggesting she get alcohol treatment, and "do the work". They seem to have taught her nothing about by the Spirit putting to death the misdeeds of the body, instead they relied on the alleged "experience of salvation" and then abandoned her. I feel for her because it seems she really wanted to get better. I'm glad she at least got alcohol treatment somewhere.

Last edited:

e.r.m.

Church of Christ
Although I believe the Book of Mormon is fiction, I believe it is based on the Bible and tends to follow it pretty closely. I just don't believe it should be used for doctrine.
I don't believe the Book of Mormon is worth the paper it's printed on.

Muffled

Jesus in me
~;> you really believed
in the wrong way

that Jesus and the Father are one God.
though
the only begotten son our lord almighty and our saviour when the time comes ... .
is a real god from everlasting to everlasting
AS TRUE AS THE TRUE GOD
just like his father the true almighty god
(INDEED NO ONE CAME CLOSE FROM THE WRITTEN WORD KNOWN AS
THE TRUE ALMIGHTY
FOR IT IS OUR GOD THE FATHER IS
THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE ALMIGHTY
FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING
but
they are different entity
(THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON IS NOT
THE ALMIGHTY FATHER)
as it is written

Luke 3:22
and the Set-apart Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven saying, “You are My Son, the Beloved, in You I did delight.”

also
accordin to you
The Father is everywhere except in Jesus.

thats what makes your argument as an error
coz there is no written facts that is existing with truth base on the scripture that says
GOD IS EVERYWHERE
AND GOD IS EVERYWHERE EXCEPT IN JESUS

god the father created all good things
and he also created this so called
"HELL"
BUT GOD THE FATHER IS NOT IN HELL
FOR AS THE LORD'S PRAYER IS AN EXAMPLE OF KNOWIN WHERE
OUR FATHER IS

:read: (and listen
to the written words of god)
Matthew 6:9
Pray like this:
'Our Father in heaven, may your name be kept holy.
10 Let your Kingdom come. Let your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
11 Give us today our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we also forgive our debtors.
13 Let us not come intob temptation, but deliver us from the evil one. [For yours is the kingdom, the power, and the glory forever. Amen.]'
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 But if you do not forgive mend , neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

indeed it is written
'Our Father in heaven,

GOD THE FATHER KNOWS ALL THOSE THINGS THAT IS WITHIN
THROUGH THE LORD'S EYES
so as it is written
Proverbs 15:3
The Lord's eyes are everywhere,
keeping watch on the evil and the good.

by the way
the god who created all good things
in this reality
never even dwell
in temples made with hands,
so how come he is everywhere
meaning
your understandin about god
is not yet fully aware
thats why
you need to learn first
the good things that you've
Acts 17:24
The God who made the world and all things in it, he, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not dwell in temples made with hands,
25 neither is he served by humanc hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he himself gives to all life and breath, and all things.
26 He made from oned every nation of men to dwell on all the surface of the earth, having determined appointed seasons, and the boundaries of their dwellings,
27 that they should seek God, if perhaps they might reach out for him and find him, though he is not far from each one of us.
28 'For in him we live, and move, and have our being. As some of your own poets have said, 'For we are also his offspring.
29 Being then the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold, or silver, or stone, engraved by art and design of man.
30 The times of ignorance therefore God overlooked. But now he commands that all people everywhere should repent,
31 because he has appointed a day in which he will judge the world in righteousness by the man whom he has ordained; of which he has given assurance to all men, in that he has raised him from the dead."

probably you'll believed now
that you are in error
if we may say so . ...
godbless
unto all always

I believe what the Bible says and believe that it is correct. There is only one God and Jesus is one with Him. They are not different entities.

I believe God is everywhere:
Ps.139:8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, thou art there.
9 If I take the wings of the morning, And dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;
10 Even there shall thy hand lead me, And thy right hand shall hold me.
11 If I say, Surely the darkness shall overwhelm me, And the light about me shall be night;
12 Even the darkness hideth not
from thee, But the night shineth as the day: The darkness and the light are both alike to thee.
I believe the Father is outside because He is prayed to:
Mt 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

I believe there is no scripture that says God is not in Hell.

I believe saying He is in one place does not mean He isn't in other places.