• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sad news

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Just about an hour ago we got a call from one of my sisters telling us that are Grandma Lois had just past away. It sucks, we haven't talk to her in about 2 years and I fell really bad about it. Last time I saw her was in 2004...

.lava

Veteran Member
My condolences :( i am sorry you did not have chance to see her one last time. but if it was a nice meeting in 2004, i think it is OK. sometimes we say bad things without realizing they are our last words to that person. well, it happened to me. it does not feel good at all. but, you know, there is always a brighter side. so try to look that way.

i am sorry for your loss. i hope you feel better soon

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
I am sorry for your loss. May good heka carry you through this hard time. ((((hugs))))

Dezzie

:( I am so sorry for your loss. Stay strong... I'm sure the rest of your family needs you. If you ever need anyone to talk to, we are all here for you at RF!

budha3

I know you will miss her. Sorry for your loss. This is really what the gospel is all about. While we grieve her physical loss, she is not loss, or really dead as we tend to believe death to be.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I'm sorry for your loss, Randall. I remember I had similiar feeling when my grandmother passed away. I'm here if you ever need to talk.