• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF's Newest Whore, Shadow Wolf

Congratulations.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Four years, about four and a half years in the process. (I maybe should have asked Sunstone, or earlier Michael for some extra Frubals. It would have happened much earlier)
I remember when Michael had such an enourmous margin of frubals ahead of anybody else, that I said "they should make the frubal markers as his avatar as no one will catch up." Then Sunstone not only caught up, but far surpased Michael in Frubals. I also remember a time in RF history when 2,000 Frubals per click was a truck load of them. "Frubals on your head" was a note left, back when unless you was a subscriber leaving a note was anonymous, when only 2,000 per click was considered an enormous amount of Frubals. And only today, four, maybe five got me the 25,000 I needed to surpase 1,000,000.
Just a short tid-bit of RF history.