• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF-Wide Political Compass

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Attachments

• chart.png
    chart.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 0

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
There...added it to last post... I think.

Sorry for my computer illiteracy. I can't be good at everything...

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
How quickly would @Sunstone be placed in a re-education camp if you were in charge? 5 minutes or 10 minutes in?

I'll probably end up there too as soon as she sees my life sized Andrew Yang posters. Then I'd have to listen to @Sunstone talk about all manner of poets, freelancers and stay at home writers getting fired.

You sure know how to trigger people.

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
Yes, I know a lot of us despise this test for being badly worded, too US based, etc. but it is one of the best tools for the Staff to assess where our membership generally falls. I would be grateful if you could take it and then we will put the results on a crowd-chart to see where we all are in relation to each other. Staff are trying to figure some things behind the scenes right now and it would be good if as many people as possible could take part.

Thanks.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Me :D

View attachment 43861
Economic Left/Right: -5.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.62
I'm almost always very centrist on this test. I think it's designed so that you are supposed to be very centrist.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Here's mine:

Economic Left/Right: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.74

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I mean, I'm basically a communist. Or something. Or whatever the right accuses the "radical left" of being these days.
49403_adba04158f536ca1c7fa614baf664103.png

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
You're nearly in the red! BROTHER!

I’m socially conservative :D No sex before marriage and then only between a man and a women, no illicit drugs or alcohol, no abortions other than for legitimate medical reasons!