• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF-Wide Political Compass

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
What I've noticed is that from 2013 the liberals in the green appear to have become even more liberal, reaching the lower left corner where in 2013 many seemed more central. But on the whole we see what we perceive; nearly everyone has moved further to the extreme sides, branching out from the centre of the graph; especially in the green.
Interesting. I wonder if using the Nolan Chart would have shown the same thing.

Kudos to @Shadow Wolf and, especially, to @Tumah for their consistency.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Interesting. I wonder if using the Nolan Chart would have shown the same thing.
It reminded me of whatever it was I watched years ago shortly after the Recession that mentioned economic downturns are known for raising interests in further-Left economics. I wonder if this may be what we are seeing here?

Yazata

I don't like this test because

a) It's like doing brain surgery with a hammer. Many times I thought 'I sorta agree, in some circumstances but not others', and that all needs to be spelled out.

b) I think that it weights too strongly whether we choose 'agree' or 'strongly agree' (or disagree). And that's awfully arbitrary.

But for what it's worth, here it is --

chart

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't like this test because

a) It's like doing brain surgery with a hammer. Many times I thought 'I sorta agree, in some circumstances but not others', and that all needs to be spelled out.

b) I think that it weights too strongly whether we choose 'agree' or 'strongly agree' (or disagree). And that's awfully arbitrary.

But for what it's worth, here it is --

chart
I agree with your assessment. It seems very lacking in any kind of nuance.

mangalavara

सो ऽहम्
Premium Member
jokecompass.png

Wow. I knew the Democratic People's Republic of Korea is a country that I ought to consider moving to!

realcompass.png