• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Discord

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
RF has a Discord Server which can be used incase the forum goes down. It's been up for a few years now so I'm just making this thread as a reminder. The link to the server times out so I'm going to post it here and if anyone wants to join later feel free to PM me asking for the link.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
At first, I was kind of ambivalent about chatrooms, but recent events have piqued my interest in Discord. I wonder what the chances of being able to get hold of secret, classified RF documents which would expose all the deep, dark secrets of this place.

@Rival published documents proving the CIA killed JFK and that ET didn’t actually go home he was kidnapped by the commies and turned into a space laser.

That’s why the link doesn’t work anymore. The FBI took it down.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
At first, I was kind of ambivalent about chatrooms, but recent events have piqued my interest in Discord. I wonder what the chances of being able to get hold of secret, classified RF documents which would expose all the deep, dark secrets of this place.
Good luck. They're buried, literally, beneath the pile on @Debater Slayer 's desk. He changed rooms in the staff lounge when he found one that got better wifi and he left all the deep dark secrets in the clutter.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Good luck. They're buried, literally, beneath the pile on @Debater Slayer 's desk. He changed rooms in the staff lounge when he found one that got better wifi and he left all the deep dark secrets in the clutter.
So what you're saying is, one has a better chance of finding Amelia Earhart, Jimmy Hoffa, and the Ark of the Covenant before locating those docs?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Y'all are slacking. I haven't logged in for weeks, and you guys have only written five messages?!

1705580113531.png

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Maybe we could see the Server name and/or logo here in this thread? With an updated joining link if it is easy to include that, too?

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, we need to update the invite, @Rival.

1705582037900.png

Or maybe they just got tired of my fashion choices and kicked me out.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I asked in the OP for folks to PM me as I don't keep an eye on this thread. Notifications don't always work.
Indeed. Their validity is notoriously short-lived. There is no helping that, and there is probably a good technical justification for that.