• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lorgar-Aurelian

I like taking surveys and doing these little quizzes online. AT one point I had even signed up with okay cupid just so I could keep answering their little matchmaking questions. Any way I had found a couple of these quizzes having to do with religion/spirituality/paganism and just thought I would share them incase anyone else likes to do these things.

Pagan Traditions Selector, a SelectSmart.com Religion selector. Ask about my top result.

Spiritual Belief System Selector A Religion Selector

And yes I understand these don't include all options and are kind of simple ect ect I just think they are kinda fun and interesting.

Post your results below if you actually end up taking any of them. I got Neo paganism for one and Hellenic paganism for the other :D

Also I removed the belief o matic quiz cause well I guess it didn't really need to be there.

Last edited:

Brinne

I love taking quizzes!

Belief-O-Matic result: Roman Catholic
Pagan Tradition's Selector: Finnish Paganism (can't say I know too much about that one haha)
Spiritual Belief System Selector: Roman Catholic / Eastern Orthodox (100% two way tie)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Pretty sure I can't be all of these at the same time lol

1.png
Finnish Paganism (100%)

bar-1.jpg

2.png
Numinism Pagan Tradition (100%)

bar-1.jpg

3.png
Old English Heathenry Pagan Tradition (100%)

bar-1.jpg

4.png
Romuva Pagan Tradition (100%)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I like taking surveys and doing these little quizzes online. AT one point I had even signed up with okay cupid just so I could keep answering their little matchmaking questions. Any way I had found a couple of these quizzes having to do with religion/spirituality/paganism and just thought I would share them incase anyone else likes to do these things.

Belief-O-Matic®

Pagan Traditions Selector, a SelectSmart.com Religion selector. Ask about my top result.

And yes I understand these don't include all options and are kind of simple ect ect I just think they are kinda fun and interesting.

Post your results below if you actually end up taking any of them.
You'll probably love our quizzes section, then.
Quizzes

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

Belief-O-Matic®

I don't go to Belief-O-Matic for various reasons.

Second quiz:

Numinism Pagan Tradition (100%)
Thelema Pagan Tradition (99%)
Satanism Pagan Tradition (92%)

Third Quiz:

Mahayana Buddhism (100%)
Theravada Buddhism (96%)
Taoism (93%)

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Second quiz:

Hellenic Pagan Tradition (100%)
Finnish Paganism (83%)
Numinism Pagan Tradition (77%) (Don't know what this is.)

Third quiz:

Unitarian Universalism(100%)
Neo-Pagan(96%)
Sikhism (91%)

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
For the second one:

Jainism (100%)
Islam (97%)
Sikhism (96%)
Orthodox Judaism (93%)

Hahaha. Well Jainism is out of the question for me, since it has no emphasis on G-d; Islam is obviously out too and I much prefer Judaism over Sikhi so...Lol.

Lorgar-Aurelian

For the second one:

Jainism (100%)
Islam (97%)
Sikhism (96%)
Orthodox Judaism (93%)

Hahaha. Well Jainism is out of the question for me, since it has no emphasis on G-d; Islam is obviously out too and I much prefer Judaism over Sikhi so...Lol.
It would be kind of funny if someone took one of those quizzes and changed their entire religious outlook because of it.

CogentPhilosopher

Philosophy Student

Belief-O-Matic®

The 1st one I chose not to do.

The 2nd got Numinism Pagan Tradition.

The 3rd I got Secular Humanism.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Didn't do the first quiz.

Second quiz:
Hellenic Pagan Tradition (100%)
Old English Heathenry Pagan Tradition (100%)
Finnish Paganism (92%)

Third quiz:
Sikhism (100%)
Neo-Pagan (94%)
Jainism (91%)

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
1. Unitarian Universalism(100%)
Liberal Quakers - Religious Society of Friends (90%)
3. Secular Humanism(81%)
4. Mainline - Liberal Christian Protestants(74%)
5. Non-theist(72%)
6. Taoism (70%)
7. Neo-Pagan(68%)
8. New Thought(67%)
9. Reform Judaism(60%)
10. New Age(57%)
11. Mahayana Buddhism(56%)
12. Christian Science Church of Christ, Scientist (47%)
13. Scientology(33%)
14. Theravada Buddhism(33%)
15. Orthodox Quaker - Religious Society of Friends (26%)
16. Bahai (24%)
17. Islam (24%)
18. Jainism (24%)
19. Mainline - Conservative Christian Protestant(18%)
20. Hinduism(18%)
21. Orthodox Judaism (18%)
22. Seventh Day Adventist(12%)
23. Sikhism (12%)
24. Eastern Orthodox (9%)
25. Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormons)(9%)
26. Roman Catholic (9%)
27. Jehovahs Witness (0%)

redeyes

I got Romuva,Celtic Wicca Pagan, Celtic Reconstructionist. Been looking for info on these subjects recently too. Way helpful Lorgar. props from redeyes

VioletVortex

You filthy pagan buddhist

I like some elements of the Bhuddist philosophy. I saw a video about a Buddhist ritual involving the construction and destruction of a statue. The purpose of the ritual is to internalize the concept that everything material is immortal, but the spiritual experience of performing the ritual will last at least a lifetime, and can always be tapped into later in the future. That was pretty cool.

Overall, however, I am not so much for their anti-materialism.

Lorgar-Aurelian

I like some elements of the Bhuddist philosophy. I saw a video about a Buddhist ritual involving the construction and destruction of a statue. The purpose of the ritual is to internalize the concept that everything material is immortal, but the spiritual experience of performing the ritual will last at least a lifetime, and can always be tapped into later in the future. That was pretty cool.

Overall, however, I am not so much for their anti-materialism.
Some of the meditation stuff is neat, I personally like Taoism more and find it more relatable though.