• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reincarnation?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well quite clearly this is going to turn out a very eventful night of conversation on reincarnation.
hope the discussion will be good yes, Reincarnation can be understood, but to give proof to those who do not believe in it, that is not an easy task.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Possible?

Yes. Here's a relativley recent thread on the subject:
hyperlink >>> religiousforums.com - thread: kids-who-remember-their-past-lives

Post#5 in this thread contains a link to the University of Virginia's Division of Perceptual Studies website. If you are looking for data regarding reincarnation; this is the most convincing info I have found.

Thanks again to @sun rise for originally providing it.
hyperlink >>> med.virginia.edu - Division of Perceptual Studies - Academic Publications

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe so. From a physics standpoint it's 100% assured. Every atom in our bodies was someone or something else in the past 13 billion years, and will be again. The spiritual belief is possibly an interpretation of that.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Not sure will remember this life if I must live again as a human being in future life :)

I have memories of other, previous lives and they feel like "real" memories. Just not sure I can trust my memories. A lot of research I've read shows how fallible our memories can be.

I remember being sacrificed on a device I've never seen or heard of before. Spent some time looking for any historical records of such a device. Found nothing, so I remain skeptical.

If I ever find any evidence of such a device having existed/being used, might reconsider though.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I have memories of other, previous lives and they feel like "real" memories. Just not sure I can trust my memories. A lot of research I've read shows how fallible our memories can be.

I remember being sacrificed on a device I've never seen or heard of before. Spent some time looking for any historical records of such a device. Found nothing, so I remain skeptical.

If I ever find any evidence of such a device having existed/being used, might reconsider though.
I have recollections too from what seems to be past lives, But not only as a human being, I have memories of being a blacksmith but I also have memories of being an animal, but I do not know what animal. But if it is my current mind that trick me, or if it is real memories of past life i don't know for sure