• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Redefine a Phrase

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Or Word, Statement, etc.

The Rules:
You can redefine anything, including parts of a previous redefinition.

I'll start...
Up For Debate: Obvious to everyone except a few idiots.

Me Myself

Back to my username
It may be subjective: Only the most obtuse minds would ignore it, mistake it or find it confusing.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
"Show off"--a gambling game where if you win, you're friends get to deal with envy, if you lose, you get to deal with humiliation.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Disrespect--when you start treating me the way that I've been treating you.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Laughing with you, nor at you= we are laughing at your sorry ***, but don't want to hurt your feelings to bad.

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
This one inspired by Jeff Foxworthy: I want us to see other people-means she has already been seeing someone else, and is just getting around to telling you about it.

Daemon Sophic

Intelligent design - all this molecular biology and physics stuff is way too hard to understand. I'll buy you a beer if you'll just stop asking questions.

Global climate change/instability - :areyoucra Astoundingly, you are too stupid to realize that 'Global Warming' can actually result in regional snowfall and even focal cooling (just like we showed you), so we had to rename it for your simple-minded consumption. :facepalm: