• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

(re) introduction

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Hey there !

I used to be active around here a few years earlier. To anyone who's still remembering I was going by JayaBholenath !

So uhm what's up ? I'm still french (sorry) and currently a java developper (I'm so sorry).

Religiously speaking I've been a staunch Shaiva for most of my life, and still hold Shiva in my heart. I kept going into it until I hit a wall really hard, because there aren't a lot of authentic teachers around and outside of India. So I got invited by a nice group of buddhists and long story short, I took my vows and is now continuing my tantrika road as a tibetan Buddhist, with two great teachers and a nice Sangha

Hope everyone is doing great ! (Is Revoltingest still around dropping bacon around here ? )

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
download (1).jpeg

Hi, welcome back.

Im not French but living in France, and I'm not sorry.

Yes @Revoltingest is still peddling bacon and now has a thing for haggis and scrap iron.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Welcome back, @Nyingjé Tso! :D I'm so sorry that you're still French. You know, I find that through the difficulties we face in life, it helps to stay positive about these things.

Have you tried, you know, not being French? Maybe if you pray hard enough, you can overcome your Frenchness. Have you tried French conversion therapy?

Sending good vibes your way... Not French vibes, though. I'm straight.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Welcome back, @Nyingjé Tso! :D I'm so sorry that you're still French. You know, I find that through the difficulties we face in life, it helps to stay positive about these things.

Have you tried, you know, not being French? Maybe if you pray hard enough, you can overcome your Frenchness. Have you tried French conversion therapy?

Forget French. They came back and @Revoltingest is still posting. They have worse problems now.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey there !

I used to be active around here a few years earlier. To anyone who's still remembering I was going by JayaBholenath !

So uhm what's up ? I'm still french (sorry) and currently a java developper (I'm so sorry).

Religiously speaking I've been a staunch Shaiva for most of my life, and still hold Shiva in my heart. I kept going into it until I hit a wall really hard, because there aren't a lot of authentic teachers around and outside of India. So I got invited by a nice group of buddhists and long story short, I took my vows and is now continuing my tantrika road as a tibetan Buddhist, with two great teachers and a nice Sangha

Hope everyone is doing great ! (Is Revoltingest still around dropping bacon around here ? )
Re-greetings!

Join us for early (except for seniors) dinner in the RF staff cafeteria.
OIP.V1Wpaia0T2zgzrA3FEGfpQHaE8

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Hey there !

(re) welcome. :)

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi! We didn't meet before, so this will be my first welcome for you!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey there !

Hello! Good to see you here again!

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Thank you everyone !

View attachment 51906

Hi, welcome back.

Im not French but living in France, and I'm not sorry.

Yes @Revoltingest is still peddling bacon and now has a thing for haggis and scrap iron.

Ahah, if I remember right aren't you around Poitou Charente ? Because I'll move around there probably next year !

Oh trust me I've tried everything, unfortunately it seems to be a lifelong condition...

Re-greetings!

Join us for early (except for seniors) dinner in the RF staff cafeteria.
OIP.V1Wpaia0T2zgzrA3FEGfpQHaE8

You are still an absolute madman, I love you

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Ahah, if I remember right aren't you around Poitou Charente ? Because I'll move around there probably next year !

No. A couple of departments south, Dordogne, Périgord noir.

We did look in Poitou Charente when house hunting, the cognac distillers almost tipped the balance but the Dordogne won in the end