• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@*Rate The Avatar of The Person Above You*@

Booko

Deviled Hen
Buttons* said:
i dislike neopets... therefore you get a 5/10 :p

Yeah, but it isn't a comment on Neopets, it's a comment on my mental state. :)

And you get a 5/10 because your panda looks like you stepped on it. So there!!!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Booko said:
Yeah, but it isn't a comment on Neopets, it's a comment on my mental state. :)

And you get a 5/10 because your panda looks like you stepped on it. So there!!!
well if we're talking sanity, then i guess its okay 8/10 :D

and the panda looks stoned! not stepped on! get it right :p

Booko

Deviled Hen
Ardent Listener said:
Thanks, but soon we might find a metal nickel will be worth more than this Avatar.;)

Oooh! You got a raise! Congratulations!!! Let's party!

:disco:

(I just LOVE this new disco smiley!)

Ardent Listener

Hey Booko, check out this one. "Gay Czech. coin.":biglaugh: Not really......gay that is. See my Crazy Coins in the photo album section for a close up.

finalfrogo

Evearael's just seems to fit her personality. If she changed it, I'd have a difficult time actually recognizing her posts!

Hmmm I recently changed my avatar. I wonder what people will say.

Ori

Angel slayer
finalfrogo said:
Evearael's just seems to fit her personality. If she changed it, I'd have a difficult time actually recognizing her posts!

Hmmm I recently changed my avatar. I wonder what people will say.

I think it's good!

8/10

standing_alone

I really liked the one you had before this one, Jinn, but I like this one as well. 9/10 for this one, 10/10 for the one before this one.

Reactions: Ori

Booko

Deviled Hen
standing_alone said:
I really liked the one you had before this one, Jinn, but I like this one as well. 9/10 for this one, 10/10 for the one before this one.

Definitely 9/10 if not 10/10.

I think I already mentioned I love yours because it reminds me of one of my jealous cats who goes bonkers whenever the computer is on.

I finally got a small cardboard box for her to sleep in next to the computer. It keeps her off my keyboard.

Then there's the *other* cat, who is made because he can't sit on my lap, so I gave him one of the dining room chairs pulled right up next to mine so at least he can be close. Otherwise he bonks me with his head and bites my toes. Nasty he is, preciousss!

(I was bored last night so I uploaded some pix of the "family." The one who's crazed about computers and cellphones on speaker is Cassiopeia. Felix is the one who bites.)