• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rapture Letter (Automatic Email Sent Out to Specified Recipients After the First Resurrection)

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
I just have want to ask something FFH. How do you know you will be taken to heaven when the "rapture" happens? How do you know you will not be "left behind"?:confused:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I just have want to ask something FFH. How do you know you will be taken to heaven when the "rapture" happens? How do you know you will not be "left behind"?:confused:
Just to warn you friend, if he does come back in here and answer you, you will most likely get nothing but verses from the Bible. That's what he does.

SoyLeche

meh...
WOW, not sure what this proves:

The-Bunny-Nebula--51566.jpg
It all makes sense if you are a member of the "Hare Club for Men" - there they guard the secret that Saint Peter was actually... A RABBIT!

Proof:
1105_rabbit_last_supper.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
ALBERT IS FRENCH SO HE HAS A HARD TIME TRANSLATING HIS MESSAGES INTO ENGLISH.

I COULD CORRECT HIS MISTAKES BUT I'LL LEAVE IT AS HE POSTED IT.

Prophecy: Nothing can stop Me

Nothing can stop Me, I already began to destroy the kingdoms of this world, they shall be, no more kingdoms, only My Kingdom last forever, and it will come very soon, and My will; shall be done.
I am the Alfa and Omega, the first and the end, don't look at this world kingdoms, all will burn like Sodom and Gomorrah, I rained fire and brimstone, be patient and wait, I am coming soon, I will rule the nations with a rod of iron, and My Bride will rule with Me.

That old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, will be bound soon.

I am the King of kings, and you will be from the kings, so don't be afraid of this world kingdoms and their kings, they are temporary, because:

Nothing can stop Me.

Prophecy: Nothing can stop Me

FFH

Veteran Member
ALBERT IS FRENCH SO GIVE HIM SOME SLACK.

English is not his native language.

Prophecy: Hurry; don't worry

Prophecy: Hurry; don't worry

Hurry to obey Me, and don't worry if the others don't obey Me, don't look at the others, very few are serious, Noah and his family were the only survivors from the old world after the flood, you are living in very wicked!, wicked!, wicked!, generation.

It will be few, who search to know Me, to hear My voice, and to obey Me, hurry to submit to Me, and to add treasure in heaven.

Many will retreat from My obedience, because they listen to man, and their father Satan.

No time left, the door will be closed soon, and big tribulation will begin soon.

I already warned you by My real servants, but you are deep asleep, wake up before you miss your train, and then you will say to Me: Lord!, Lord!, open the door, I will say to you, I don't know you, you who made lawlesness, there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

To avoid all this, repent! and come to Me, and:

Hurry; don't worry.

FFH

Veteran Member
Hurry and come to the wedding feast in heaven !!!!!

It will be a 7 year wedding feast in heaven, while the people of the earth grovel in the filth they have created for themselves.

FFH

Veteran Member

Spensha Baker ~ Strong Tower (JIREH) PROVIDER (NISSI) BANNER (RAPHA) HEALER

JESUS IS....

Jehovah - I Am
Elohim - My Creator
El Elyon - Most High God (Sovereign Over All)
El Roi - God Who Sees
EL Shaddai - God Almighty

JEHOVAH JIREH (I AM YOUR PROVIDER)
JEHOVAH NISSI (I AM YOUR BANNER)
JEHOVAH RAPHA (I AM YOUR HEALER)

JESUS IS OUR STRONG TOWER
JESUS IS OUR MIGHTY FORTRESS
JESUS WILL PRIVIDE FOR US (JEHOVAH JIREH)
JESUS WILL GO BEFORE US (JEHOVAH NISSI) JESUS OUR BANNER
JESUS WILL HEAL US (JEHOVAH RAPHA)
JESUS IS THE BREAD OF LIFE
JESUS IS THE LILLY (GOODNESS AND BEAUTY) OF THE VALLEY (HARD TIMES)
JESUS IS OUR MAKER
JESUS IS THE BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR
JESUS IS ALPHA AND OMEGA (THE BEGINNING AND THE ENDING OF ALL THINGS)
JESUS IS OUR MASTER
JESUS IS OUR SAVIOR

JESUS (THE ANOINTED) CHRIST (MESSIAH)

FFH

Veteran Member
Joseph Smith Inspired Version of Matthew 24: 15
When you, therefore, shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, concerning the destruction of Jerusalem, then you shall stand in the holy place; whoso readeth let him understand.

FFH's comment...

The OBAMA NATION will make DESOLATE Jerusalem AND THE WHOLE WORLD !!!!

Daniel 9: 27
And he (FFH's note: OBAMA) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week (FFH's note: 7 years): and in the midst of the week (FFH's note: 3 1/2 years into the 7 years) he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Daniel 11: 31
And arms shall stand on his part, and they shall pollute the sanctuary of strength, and shall take away the daily sacrifice, and they shall place the abomination that maketh desolate.

Daniel 12: 11
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days (FFH's note: (1290 days is 3 1/2 years) and then the end shall surely come and Jesus shall set up his Kingdom on the earth for 1000 years).

Matthew 24: 15 (King James flawed version)
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

Mark 13: 14 (King James flawed version)
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

When you see the PEACE TREATY signed between ISRAEL and PALESTINE, this will mark the beginning of the FINAL 7 YEARS.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Acts 1: 11
Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same Jesus,
which is taken up from you into heaven,
shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
ye-men-of-galilee.jpg