• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rapture Letter (Automatic Email Sent Out to Specified Recipients After the First Resurrection)

FFH

Veteran Member
Rapture Letter

You've Been Left Behind

Website Lets You Send a Post-Rapture E-Mail to Friends 'Left Behind'

If this seems totally ridiculous, good, then I've got your attention.

When I'm gone, no one on the forum will know for sure what happened to me, since I won't be able to post any longer...

So go to www.Gmail.com and type in the USERNAME: NoLongerFarFromHomeFFH ~ PASSWORD: FarFromHome (CAPS ARE NOT NECESSARY) and when I'm gone the "rapture letter" will appear in this account, indicating that I'm truly gone and not just dead.

Here's the "RAPTURE LETTER" that will appear in the Gmail account when I'm gone.

Some will know what I'm talking about, others will just be confused about this whole "rapture letter" thing.

The gmail accounts all set up, and the letter will appear in that account, when I'm gone.

So few Christians will be ready when the FIRST RESURRECTION occurs.

There will also be a SECOND RESURRECTION, in case you missed out on the FIRST one.

Better to be a part of the FIRST RESSURECTION, so you won't have to go through ANY MORE JUNK.

Here's my channel so you'll have something to remember me by: ensign70000 (FFH's YouTube channel) :eek:

From FFH's channel (ensign70000)

Tammy Trent ~ It's All About You (Jesus) it's not about me (FFH)

1 Corinthians 13:9
For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
The first resurrection is not the rapture. There is no rapture as taught be contemporary Christians. It's a new teaching, perverting the true meaning of the First Resurrection.

FFH

Veteran Member
The first resurrection is not the rapture. There is no rapture as taught be contemporary Christians. It's a new teaching, perverting the true meaning of the First Resurrection.
It's just a term to describe an event, which is the FIRST RESURRECTION OF THE SAINTS.

Could you explain these LDS (Mormon) scriptures Watchemen ???

Doctrine and Covenants 88: 96 (LDS scripture)
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.

Doctrine and Covenants 27: 18 (LDS scripture)
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my Spirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also. Amen.

Doctrine and Covenants 76: 102 (LDS scripture)
Last of all, these all are they who will not be gathered with the saints, to be caught up unto the church of the Firstborn, and received into the cloud.

Doctrine and Covenants 101: 31 (LDS scripture)
And when he dies he shall not sleep, that is to say in the earth, but shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and shall be caught up, and his rest shall be glorious.

Doctrine and Covenants 109: 75 (LDS scripture)
That when the trump shall sound for the dead, we shall be caught up in the cloud to meet thee, that we may ever be with the Lord;

Scripture Search: Caught Up

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
You know... I think it would be funny if the Rapture was real and did happen. And what would be funny is when the only people 'Left Behind' are FFH and people like Pat Robertson.

OmarKhayyam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunemeister
The rapture is a fantasy of dispensationalist insanity.

and so few CHRISTIANS will be ready for it when it happens.

Christians boy gotta lubbed em.

They can't agree among themselves what they believe. But whatever it is they are sure the rest of us ought to believe it also. And they will not rest until we do. By reason where possible and fire and sword where necessary.

FFH

Veteran Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunemeister
The rapture is a fantasy of dispensationalist insanity.

and so few CHRISTIANS will be ready for it when it happens.

Christians boy gotta lubbed em.

They can't agree among themselves what they believe. But whatever it is they are sure the rest of us ought to believe it also. And they will not rest until we do. By reason where possible and fire and sword where necessary.
Jesus calls in love, not by force.

I'm called to INFORM, NOT FORCE, that's not God's way.

No one would be happy being FORCED (SHOVED) into heaven, in fact they would feel VERY incomfortable.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Jesus calls in love, not by force.
But you also say Jesus comes and brings a Sword not Peace. How can someone call be Love when they bring a sword?(oh yeah, "Follow ma and I'll 'love' you, if not a kill you).

FFH

Veteran Member
But you also say Jesus comes and brings a Sword not Peace. How can someone call be Love when they bring a sword?(oh yeah, "Follow ma and I'll 'love' you, if not a kill you).
Most of us are not actively fighting Jesus with guns and knives, but many are and in such cases Jesus does the same if necessary, if someone is bent on killing innocent people with no intension of EVER repenting.

When people are RIPE in iniquity (with no intension of EVER repenting), the sword of Jesus' judgement hangs over them.

Revelation 13: 10
He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Jesus leads us into his arms with love, but not those who are bent on killing him (those who show no remorse or repentance).

Matthew 25: 40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

If you feed the hungry, you feed Jesus.
If you kill the innocent, you kill Jesus.

Jesus will avenge the blood of the innocent that have been slain throughout history and that will be killed in the future.

Jesus sees all, past, present and future and judges accordingly.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Jesus leads in love.

He's also our righteous judge.

His JUSTICE and MERCY are PERFECT.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
It's just a term to describe an event, which is the FIRST RESURRECTION OF THE SAINTS.

Could you explain these LDS (Mormon) scriptures Watchemen ???

Doctrine and Covenants 88: 96 (LDS scripture)
96 And the saints that are upon the earth, who are alive, shall be quickened and be caught up to meet him.

Doctrine and Covenants 27: 18 (LDS scripture)
And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of my Spirit, which I will pour out upon you, and my word which I reveal unto you, and be agreed as touching all things whatsoever ye ask of me, and be faithful until I come, and ye shall be caught up, that where I am ye shall be also. Amen.

Last of all, these all are they who will not be gathered with the saints, to be caught up unto the church of the Firstborn, and received into the cloud.

Doctrine and Covenants 101: 31 (LDS scripture)
And when he dies he shall not sleep, that is to say in the earth, but shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and shall be caught up, and his rest shall be glorious.

Doctrine and Covenants 109: 75 (LDS scripture)
That when the trump shall sound for the dead, we shall be caught up in the cloud to meet thee, that we may ever be with the Lord;

Scripture Search: Caught Up

If I explain them will you listen???

FFH

Veteran Member
If I explain them will you listen???
Those scriptures in the Doctrine and Covenants speak of a LITERAL catching away from this earth.

I already know your opinion on these scriptures, if I remember right, you believe we'll be changed (transfigured), but not taken from this earth.

You and most LDS don't believe in a literal catching away of the saints, even though our very own scriptures speak of a LITERAL catching away "into the clouds".

How is it possible to misinteprete this scripture.

Last edited:

Watchmen

Premium Member
Those scriptures in the Doctrine and Covenants speak of a LITERAL catching away from this earth.

I already know your opinion on these scriptures, if I remember right, you believe we'll be changed (transfigured), but not taken from this earth.

You and most LDS don't believe in a literal catching away of the saints, even though our very own scriptures speak of a LITERAL catching away "into the clouds".

I'll take that as a "no."

dawny0826

Mother Heathen

FFH, though not LDS, I do agree with your interpretation of scripture regarding the rapture. I don't know how else one could interpret this scripture other than in a literal sense.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
There's nothing to be ready for. As I said, it's a dispensationalist fantasy.

I totally respect the views of those who do not accept the concept of "the rapture" but I am curious how you interpret the scripture that FFH provided. Surely, if you reject the rapture concept, you have an alternate explanation for scripture suggesting that we will be we taken up into the clouds.

zomg

I aim to misbehave!
I totally respect the views of those who do not accept the concept of "the rapture" but I am curious how you interpret the scripture that FFH provided. Surely, if you reject the rapture concept, you have an alternate explanation for scripture suggesting that we will be we taken up into the clouds.
Simple: The scriptures provided by FFH are LDS. Dune is not LDS. Therefore, those scriptures are moot to him :)