• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rapture Letter (Automatic Email Sent Out to Specified Recipients After the First Resurrection)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
These picture just seem to show that(maybe) Pantheism makes way more sense, and seem to down play Christianity(and similar) religions.
But is you want to play the "this is my god in the universe game" here you go:
Proof of the Egyptian gods:
o5w1g7.jpg

eye-of-ra-L.gif

see what I mean??

rojse

RF Addict
These picture just seem to show that(maybe) Pantheism makes way more sense, and seem to down play Christianity(and similar) religions.
o5w1g7.jpg

eye-of-ra-L.gif

see what I mean??

Well, that clinches it. Praise Ra!

o5w1g7.jpg

eye-of-ra-L.gif

see what I mean??

It really does look a lot like the eye of Rah , amazing!

FFH

Veteran Member
God sees every thought, word and deed of every man, woman and child on earth.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
The true fool is the one that feel the need to do nothing but insult. Maybe you should think about that.
God said it, so take it up with him.

Psalms 14: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalms 53: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
God said it, so take it up with him.

Psalms 14: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Psalms 53: 1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Read my Sig. Enough said.
And none of these picture prove your god.

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Yeah, I know we have gone way Off Topic but that's an FFH thread when pictures that have nothing to do with the thread are posted be him. Anyway....
If there is a god that created the Universe then he(she) must prefer Chaos over Order. I mean really just look at the Universe and the way it works.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, I know we have gone way Off Topic but that's an FFH thread when pictures that have nothing to do with the thread are posted be him. Anyway....
If there is a god that created the Universe then he(she) must prefer Chaos over Order. I mean really just look at the Universe and the way it works.

There's something perfect and 'magical' (not literal) about that chaos :)