• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Jews

Faithofchristian

You are missing a lot of information. But to superficially answer your question, now you have.

All of it.

All of it.

Yes. He didn't fulfill any of the messianic prophecies.

Could you give one of the Messianic prophecies that Jesus didn't fulfill.
Just curious.As you said He didn't fulfill any of the Messianic prophecies.Just curious to know as to which ones.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Are you a jew?

LoL you are a jew. What's today? Saturday? Ohhhh man hows that Sabbath working out for you? I could have sworn that real jews don't use electronic devices on the Sabbath.

Are you one of those half a day jews? Its hard right? Yeah you know what real jews call jews like you ? Hypocrites.

If you know the torah practice it and then come back and talk about peoples mosques. That mosque has been around since ram bam. It's been around even longer than that.

Aristotle called it Palestine and so did everyone else after it. And I don't need some khazarian Greco hypocrite to tell me our mosque is notthing before the 1940 or after.

Even Josephus the turn coat jew had absolutely no love for judaism recognized the treachery for Jewry and the way they acted to others and each other.

Read Ezekiel and tell me what god said about the hypocrites like you. I dare you.
Simmer down buddy... anger and resentment is only hurting you

Flankerl

Are you a jew?

LoL you are a jew. What's today? Saturday? Ohhhh man hows that Sabbath working out for you? I could have sworn that real jews don't use electronic devices on the Sabbath.

Are you one of those half a day jews? Its hard right? Yeah you know what real jews call jews like you ? Hypocrites.

What are you even trying here? I wrote the post after the Shabbat ended.
Do you even know my local Shabbat time or where I live?

Don't embarrass yourself like that.

If you know the torah practice it and then come back and talk about peoples mosques. That mosque has been around since ram bam. It's been around even longer than that.

So I am here to talk. That was fast.

Yeah the Al Aqsa Mosque is around 800 years old. What about it?

Aristotle called it Palestine and so did everyone else after it.

Something tells me that a Greek who lived over 2300 years ago didn't use an English term. Let alone a Latin term who was then translated into the English term.

And I don't need some khazarian Greco hypocrite to tell me our mosque is notthing before the 1940 or after.

Just be careful and don't blow up over all the hate. :)

Even Josephus the turn coat jew had absolutely no love for judaism recognized the treachery for Jewry and the way they acted to others and each other.

Great argument. So how do you feel about Jews?

Read Ezekiel and tell me what god said about the hypocrites like you. I dare you.

Did Ezekiel say something about Goyim who berate Jews about things they have no knowledge about?

MohammadPali

Don't scapegoat on the time and locale. You can scape goat the goats on the temple mount, theres one thing you can't lie about. The time. Unless you're trying to occupy that too.

I don't have issues with jews. Who said I had an issue with them? Come on each time you get criticism you're going to call hate ?

You can't deny Palestine. There are 2 types of talmuds. The Babylonian Talmud. And the Palestinian Talmud. Palestine exists stop acting like a zealot they lost.

Remember Jesus peace be upon him.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Don't scapegoat on the time and locale. You can scape goat the goats on the temple mount, theres one thing you can't lie about. The time. Unless you're trying to occupy that too.

I don't have issues with jews. Who said I had an issue with them? Come on each time you get criticism you're going to call hate ?

You can't deny Palestine. There are 2 types of talmuds. The Babylonian Talmud. And the Palestinian Talmud. Palestine exists stop acting like a zealot they lost.

I don't see Jews stoning adulterers, enforcing a dress code , cutting off hands or oppressing people for being heretics. There are Muslim countries where that terrible behavior goes on. Why are suicide bombers almost always Muslim? Why are the countries currently full of war and terrorism Muslim.

Muslims cant phase the Jews so they resort to killing each other... perhaps that shows there is something wrong with the Religion

Flankerl

You do realise that not all places on earth have the same time, right?

Saturday, September 23, 2017
Tishrei 3, 5778
Shabbat Ends
8:15 PM

My post was created at 8:45 pm

They do have clocks where you live?

The beautiful thing about the question is that you answer it by observing your reaction.

Yours is hostile and defensive.

Actually most of the time its called the Jerusalem Talmud.
Also yes by that time the Romans had renamed Judea to Syria-Palaestina.
Which is not really an argument unless Roman names are to be observed all the time.

Nope.

MohammadPali

You do realise that not all places on earth have the same time, right?

So you're telling me that I should look at the other times you posted on Saturday during the shabbas? I'm not new on the internets.

Saturday, September 23, 2017
Tishrei 3, 5778
Shabbat Ends
8:15 PM

My post was created at 8:45 pm

They do have clocks where you live?

We don't have clocks. We tell time by our thumbs. :Rolls eyes:

The beautiful thing about the question is that you answer it by observing your reaction.

Yours is hostile and defensive.

right.

Actually most of the time its called the Jerusalem Talmud.
Also yes by that time the Romans had renamed Judea to Syria-Palaestina.
Which is not really an argument unless Roman names are to be observed all the time.

Ram bam called it Palestine. It's Palestine.

MohammadPali

I don't see Jews stoning adulterers, enforcing a dress code , cutting off hands or oppressing people for being heretics. There are Muslim countries where that terrible behavior goes on. Why are suicide bombers almost always Muslim? Why are the countries currently full of war and terrorism Muslim.

Muslims cant phase the Jews so they resort to killing each other... perhaps that shows there is something wrong with the Religion

Murder is murder, oppression is oppression. Doesn't matter who wields the knife. No matter what the muslims are doing in the other countries, christians will always be on top of the murder rate in the world. Theres not a question about it. You can have 3 syrian revolutions in the world going on, and it still wont top the crime that christians do to each other and others. The last 100 years...no..the last 50 years do you think the muslims killed more people than Christians ? Its just that the killing is more sophisticated than what the muslims do.

And what behavior are you talking about in the middle east ? Most of the middle east is safer than east cleveland ohio or camden nj, or new hampshire. You watch too much fox news.

In america, we don't have wars, we have drugs, and self inflicted suicide from drug over doses, and alcohol. More people die from popping pills than suicide bombing.

Muslims don't want to phase out the jews, we are not germans.

And the funny thing you said about stoning. Do you know that paul (aka saul) the apostle stoned Stephen ? How ironic. And james the brother of jesus peace be upon him, was stoned by......? Yep those chosen people....perhaps that shows there is something wrong with the religion. Jesus was stoned too, all the apostles were at one point. Paul escaped that, because he was a roman citizen. He does boast that he was tortured, and flogged. But we all know this is folly.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Murder is murder, oppression is oppression. Doesn't matter who wields the knife. No matter what the muslims are doing in the other countries, christians will always be on top of the murder rate in the world. Theres not a question about it. You can have 3 syrian revolutions in the world going on, and it still wont top the crime that christians do to each other and others. The last 100 years...no..the last 50 years do you think the muslims killed more people than Christians ? Its just that the killing is more sophisticated than what the muslims do.

And what behavior are you talking about in the middle east ? Most of the middle east is safer than east cleveland ohio or camden nj, or new hampshire. You watch too much fox news.

In america, we don't have wars, we have drugs, and self inflicted suicide from drug over doses, and alcohol. More people die from popping pills than suicide bombing.

And the funny thing you said about stoning. Do you know that paul (aka saul) the apostle stoned Stephen ? How ironic. And james the brother of jesus peace be upon him, was stoned by......? Yep those chosen people....perhaps that shows there is something wrong with the religion. Jesus was stoned too, all the apostles were at one point. Paul escaped that, because he was a roman citizen. He does boast that he was tortured, and flogged. But we all know this is folly.

There is nothing Christian about that behavior. Christ taught people to love their enemies and turn the other cheek.

Muhammad on the other hand was violent (and a pedophile. Today in America he would be a registered sex offender).

Muhammad cut off heads and ordered hands and feet cut off. Extremists Muslims are following Islam because they are behaving like Muhammad.

There are Muslim countries where a woman will get sexually assaulted for showing her hair. There is something seriously wrong with that.

Were I living in Pakistan and other places, I'd get the death penalty for this post.

Name one Christian country that executes people for criticizing Christ. Yet criticize Muhammad can get you the death penalty. It's sickening!

MohammadPali

There is nothing Christian about that behavior. Christ taught people to love their enemies and turn the other cheek.

Muhammad on the other hand was violent (and a pedophile. Today in America he would be a registered sex offender).

Muhammad cut off heads and ordered hands and feet cut off. Extremists Muslims are following Islam because they are behaving like Muhammad.

There are Muslim countries where a woman will get sexually assaulted for showing her hair. There is something seriously wrong with that.

Were I living in Pakistan and other places, I'd get the death penalty for this post.

Name one Christian country that executes people for criticizing Christ. Yet criticize Muhammad can get you the death penalty. It's sickening!

Why the hell would we criticize Jesus ? Hes our messenger and prophet peace be upon him.

Paul the apostle was a pagan greek named Abba Gulish who was a pagan who stole money from a pagan temple from the poor, and was healed and said he was healed by the god of israel, and then started to convert gentiles to judaism in damascus.....

A pagan priest called Abba Gulish who served as a priest in ‘an idolatrous temple’ in Damascus and who used to pilfer the donations. Habitually calling upon his idol for healing and receiving none, he one day called upon ‘the Sovereign of the Universe’ who promptly cured him. Moving to Tiberias he converted to Judaism where ‘he ran after the mitzvot [commandments]’ and began a new life as an administrator for the poor. Eventually he was overcome by temptation and began embezzling money again – with the consequence that he went blind. Returning to Damascus, he stood before the Gentiles (who believed that he had lost his sight because he had scorned the idol) and delivered a public speech. Pointing out that in all the time he had stolen from the temple donations the idol had never punished him, he went on to confess that he had resumed his criminal activities in Tiberias until struck down. He therefore attributed his condition not to the idol but to the One ‘whose eyes roam the whole world and no misdeed is beyond Him to see [and punish]’, whereupon, having witnessed to God’s power and judgement, his sight was miraculously restored. And ‘from the nations thousands and tens of thousands … [found] shelter under the wings of the shekhinah’, that is, converted to Judaism

Paul the greco-roman pagan, who converted the gentiles from paganism to another paganism deity was violent, hated women, cheated, he stole money from the treasury, and he might even be simon magus. This is a man who might be 3 men, paul, saul, and this abba gulish.

Our prophet didn't strike anyones head off, unless it was totally necessary, like a crime or because they broke the law. He ruled against violence, and preached compassion, and chivalry to his progeny.

In the west, a woman can cover her hair, or not it doesn't matter, they will still get sexually assaulted. You're telling me men dont sexually assault women here in america ? Are you for real ? Sexual assault is not a muslim thing ? its a global thing.

“Indeed, Allah enjoins justice, and the doing of good to others; and giving like kindred; and forbids indecency, and manifest evil, and wrongful transgression.” (Quran 16:91)

Flankerl

So you're telling me that I should look at the other times you posted on Saturday during the shabbas? I'm not new on the internets.

No. There seems to be a very basic language barrier.

Do you understand that I posted after Shabbat?
You can of course search for times where I posted something during Shabbat. Its your time after all.

We don't have clocks. We tell time by our thumbs. :Rolls eyes:

Hey I am not the one with the assumption that I posted during Shabbat. Which I didn't.

Yes.

Ram bam called it Palestine. It's Palestine.

In the Guide for the Perplexed "Palestine" is named 9 times. Wow. Its proven!
Meanwhile the term "Israel" in its various forms is named 158 times.

Should we go on? Or can you just fall back into the little bubble where you came from?

MohammadPali

No. There seems to be a very basic language barrier.

Do you understand that I posted after Shabbat?
You can of course search for times where I posted something during Shabbat. Its your time after all.

Hey I am not the one with the assumption that I posted during Shabbat. Which I didn't.

Yes.

In the Guide for the Perplexed "Palestine" is named 9 times. Wow. Its proven!
Meanwhile the term "Israel" in its various forms is named 158 times.

Should we go on? Or can you just fall back into the little bubble where you came from?

We don't need bubbles, we need unity jews and muslims, not zionists. Jews and muslims before 1948 always got along. There was even a jew who fought with the prophet mohammad, peace be upon him, who sided with monotheism rather then the pagans who wanted to seige medina.

We are very similar, we believe in the noahide laws and beyond.

MohammadPali

Hahahahaha

Let me guess, you are not from the middle east right ? European ? that figures. Because my grand parents used to watch jewish children while their parents went to temple on the sabbath. They worked together, broke bread together and protected one another.