• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Aset's Flames?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
This thread is created with the intention to allow for others to ask me questions about me or my religion.

So if you have any questions about my religion or any other subject about me feel free to ask here.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
This thread is created with the intention to allow for others to ask me questions about me or my religion.

So if you have any questions about my religion or any other subject about me feel free to ask here.

The sum total of my knowledge of Asetianism was gathered by a 10 minute 'study' courtesy of Google.
So first question is how accurately what that uncovered relates to your personal beliefs...

Is this website representative?

http://www.asetka.org/index.shtml

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
No, it was created by a man using the psuedo-name Louis Marques who wished to market the Asetian religion by mixing it with new age elements and going public with it.

He has been excised from the Aset Ka and is no longer considered an Asetian.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
The Aset Ka was highly secretive for thousands of years, but you can still find leaks here in there through the history of man of a cult that had some of our practices, but imagination filled the gaps between actual knowledge of the cult's activities.

Senseless

Bonnie & Clyde
Could you briefly state your core beliefs, religion-for-dummies like? :s

I have to admit it's the first time I hear about it.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Due to the modern betrayal, it was decided that it would be best if the world new Asetianism from actual Asetians in place of this deceiver.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Could you briefly state your core beliefs, religion-for-dummies like? :s

I have to admit it's the first time I hear about it.

Our core beliefs.

The universe was created by Aset.

Aset made the three states of being: Matter, Energy, and Spirit.

Aset directed life into being, composed of Matter and Energy.

Aset directed sprits into being, composed of Spirit and Energy.

Aset decided to direct the five man-kinds into being to be the most active changers in the universe along with the rest of her creations, allowing herself to become the passive aspects of the universe.

Aset swore to never directly interfere with man-kind.

The five man-kinds slaughtered and raped each other until one remained: Humans, born from three of the man-kinds.

Eventually in the land of Kemet (Egypt) Aset changed the souls of three children to be born into a particular tribe. These three where born Asetians and from that point onward they exhibited special talents and gained the ability to remember much of their previous lives in their future lives as well as have some control over where they reincarnate to next. They also become able to bestow others with Aset's gift and thus more Asetians would be made.

So we enterally try to make positive change, improve ourselves, and spread knowledge throughout the ages.

We do not have a list of tenets per say but these twelve are the major morals that we follow.

I. The more balanced the universe the more it flourishes.

II. We should always strive to improve ourselves.

III. Drive out evil and corruption both within and outside of yourself.

IV. Honor Aset in both deed and kind.

V. Do not release the rituals of the Asetians on those who, can not handle them.

VI.Seek to improve humankind.

VII. Protect your fellow Asetians.

VIII. Be loyal to your bloodline.

IX. Do not harm innocents.

X. Do not allow yourself to be consumed by your past.

XI. Help guide the Awakened.

XII. Do not prosetilitze to those who do not show interest.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Thanks! Very interesting.

What was your journey to faith like, if you don't mind me asking?

When I was eight years of age I began to have dreams about places I had never been and people I had never met, I dreamed about sciences and languages I did not know.

I lived in a household where such things where seen as demonic possession and my parents seriosly considered exrcosim and where constantly treating me like a monster.

When I turned 16 I got a job at a restaurant and declare emancipation from my parents and succeeded.

After that I saved up money to go to Italy becuase I kept having vivid dreams of a lady in violet flames there.

When I went there I recognized a particular place and went inside I met people and asked them about the dreams and they where confirmed, and I began to learn more about the Aset Ka. But it did not feel like learning it felt like remembering. Then when I was ready they re-initiated me and I got the Sigil you see aas my profile picture as a balck and white tatoo on my left wrist and I had a flood of memories that wher very confusing that took me a long time to sort out. They gave me money to help me go to college and I went to college to get my masters in virology which I achieved. I use magical systems from my memories and can drain Ka from others. I continue to do my job as a virologist and study magic, sciences , and philosophy.

Also I do not really like the term faith.

I do not consider it a virtue.

Jumi

How do you fit in "draining Ka"(I assume this is same as Ch'i or Ki) with not harming innocents and driving out evil?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Is Asetianism in any way related to the Cult of Isis of a Thousand Names or any other aspect of Isis' historical worship?

Last edited:

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
The Cult of Isis was started after Aset's name was changed to Isis by the Greeks.

Asetianism does not wish to be considered to worship Isis any more than a Jew would like to be said to worship Allah.

Does Asetianism encourage or discourage prayer to Aset? If prayer is encouraged, could you share a traditional hymn of praise?
Is ascetic way of life a virtue according to Asetianism?

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
The Cult of Isis was started after Aset's name was changed to Isis by the Greeks.

Asetianism does not wish to be considered to worship Isis any more than a Jew would like to be said to worship Allah.

Fair enough. So you take a hardy polytheist stance on the matter; that Isis and Aset are different goddesses?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Does Asetianism encourage or discourage prayer to Aset? If prayer is encouraged, could you share a traditional hymn of praise?
Is ascetic way of life a virtue according to Asetianism?

It is neither discouraged or encouraged.

Those of us who pray make our own prayers becuase innovation is a hallmark of her teachings.

It may help with obtaining knowledge but is by no means asked for or nessecary.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Can you expand on that, please?

The three siblings that where the first Asetians all had different traits that they passed on to whomever the gave Aset's gift to.

They are the Viprines, Scarabs, and Scorpions.

They are also known as the Priests, Concubines (often called Counselors in the modern era), and Guardians.