• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Aset's Flames?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Most of your morals from Aset and spiritual growth comes from your dreams and memories-of different people who helped intiated the Order you follow?

Aset's morals I would not follow if I did not agree with, I just happen to do so.

No, spiritual growth is individual. If you focus to much on the past you will easily be consumed by it and lose sight of the present.

They did not initiate the Aset Ka, they helped me do exercises that help your remember past lives and feel Aset within.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Aset's morals I would not follow if I did not agree with, I just happen to do so.

No, spiritual growth is individual. If you focus to much on the past you will easily be consumed by it and lose sight of the present.

They did not initiate the Aset Ka, they helped me do exercises that help your remember past lives and feel Aset within.

Is initiation into Aset Ka more of a personal or private conviction to follow Aset Ka or is it more of a formal matter with other Asetarians with whom you receive your Sigil from? (If its already been answered, I probably overlooked it)

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Do you consider your religion completely different from other polytheistic religious ideas? Ie, you say ''monotheist'', does that mean that you do not believe in other deities at all?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Is initiation into Aset Ka more of a personal or private conviction to follow Aset Ka or is it more of a formal matter with other Asetarians with whom you receive your Sigil from? (If its already been answered, I probably overlooked it)

The initiation from Neophyte to Asetianist is to follow the edicts of the Aset Ka and is strictly formal.

The initiation from Asetianist to Asetian is extremely personal but has formal functions.

The re-initiation where you regain your Sigil and are officially reconginzed by the Aset Ka is mostly formal with some personal aspects.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Do you consider your religion completely different from other polytheistic religious ideas? Ie, you say ''monotheist'', does that mean that you do not believe in other deities at all?

I am not a polytheist so I cannot compare my religion to other polytheist ideals as I was not a polytheist to begin with.

Correct, I believe in Aset and Aset alone.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
The initiation from Neophyte to Asetianist is to follow the edicts of the Aset Ka and is strictly formal.

The initiation from Asetianist to Asetian is extremely personal but has formal functions.

The re-initiation where you regain your Sigil and are officially reconginzed by the Aset Ka is mostly formal with some personal aspects.

Does your group have divine Mysteries?

The Emperor of Mankind

I am not sure what you mean by "divine mysteries".

Well 'mysteries' can mean either:
  1. religious teachings which are gradually unlocked with higher levels of initiation;
  2. a belief or doctrinal aspect that can't be explained through rationale or logic.
But mostly when I say 'mysteries' I mean the first one.

HekaMa'atRa

This thread is created with the intention to allow for others to ask me questions about me or my religion.

So if you have any questions about my religion or any other subject about me feel free to ask here.

What ancient sources/texts are any of these beliefs based on? - or was this a religion recently created using Kemetic deities and symbols?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Well 'mysteries' can mean either:
  1. religious teachings which are gradually unlocked with higher levels of initiation;
  2. a belief or doctrinal aspect that can't be explained through rationale or logic.
But mostly when I say 'mysteries' I mean the first one.

Well between the three ranks yes.

Non-Asetianist can know most things except how rituals work, bloodline secrets, and Aset Ka secrets.

Neophytes can know most things except how rituals work, bloodline secrets and some Aset Ka secrets.

Asetians can know everything except for secrets from the other two bloodlines.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
What ancient sources/texts are any of these beliefs based on? - or was this a religion recently created using Kemetic deities and symbols?

I am afraid that the answer is neither.

This religion has no source text and is a surviving religion from Northern Kemet before the dynasties.

The Emperor of Mankind

This thread is created with the intention to allow for others to ask me questions about me or my religion.

So if you have any questions about my religion or any other subject about me feel free to ask here.

Something else just occurred to me. Do you consider Asetianism a Pagan religion; or that Asetianism has a place under the Pagan umbrella?