• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions for Aset's Flames?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Interesting, I have not come across this philosophy of Aset before as she is usually portrayed as a protector of the throne and associated with the Goddess archetype which is always the Passive force of the objective universe.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
She is the passive half of the balance that all things flourish in.

She created Asetians to be the active changers, the catalyst of the world.

If everything is passive nothing is wrought.

If everything is chaotic nothing lasts.

If there is a balcance their is a rich environment.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
She is the passive half of the balance that all things flourish in.

She created Asetians to be the active changers, the catalyst of the world.

If everything is passive nothing is wrought.

If everything is chaotic nothing lasts.

If there is a balcance their is a rich environment.
Hang on there . . . didn't you just say; "she is the principle of the active force of the world." ?
If the Asetians are "to be the active changers, the catalyst of the world." what are they waiting for? The majority of the world doesn't know anything of the Asetians and I for one do not see anything being changed in the world because of them.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
Hang on there . . . didn't you just say; "she is the principle of the active force of the world." ?
If the Asetians are "to be the active changers, the catalyst of the world." what are they waiting for? The majority of the world doesn't know anything of the Asetians and I for one do not see anything being changed in the world because of them.

No, I said she is the passive force of the world.

It is more of the idea of developing spiritual advancement rather than material goods.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
No, I said she is the passive force of the world.

It is more of the idea of developing spiritual advancement rather than material goods.
Ah, my mistake . . . you did (or you edited it) and you called mankind and later the Asetians to be the Active forces

What spiritual advancements have the Aset Ka developed that is being enjoyed by the world?
Also, do you consider Set to be the adversary of Aset and her sone Horus?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
No, we are monotheistic we beilieve in Aset alone.

Also our way of helping mankind is allowing the ones that have awakened the oppurtinity to become Asetians. Knowledge is not a right, it is a reward.

As you proabably know, knowledge can be corrupted and abused, we have had six traitors in history and this one will face Aset's fire like the rest.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
No, we are monotheistic we beilieve in Aset alone.

Also our way of helping mankind is allowing the ones that have awakened the oppurtinity to become Asetians. Knowledge is not a right, it is a reward.

As you proabably know, knowledge can be corrupted and abused, we have had six traitors in history and this one will face Aset's fire like the rest.
So, where was the 'real' Aset Ka during my entire ordeal with the fake Aset Ka? I would think that the truth would have been desired over lies?
What about all the lies and disinformation that is being propagated in the Vampirism Forum by these false Asetianists?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Also, why are you quoting in your Signature here from the book written by the alleged traitor?

Unification

The Cult of Isis was started after Aset's name was changed to Isis by the Greeks.

Asetianism does not wish to be considered to worship Isis any more than a Jew would like to be said to worship Allah.

How does a wide variety of language and words amongst humanity affect this? Could Asset and Isis be referring to the same thing in different languages/words?

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
So, where was the 'real' Aset Ka during my entire ordeal with the fake Aset Ka? I would think that the truth would have been desired over lies?
What about all the lies and disinformation that is being propagated in the Vampirism Forum by these false Asetianists?

I personally do not go to such a forum, as it is full of people who have been essentially brainwashed into believing that their views are correct.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
How does a wide variety of language and words amongst humanity affect this? Could Asset and Isis be referring to the same thing in different languages/words?

It is Aset not Asset.

They could and indeed the name Aset has been used to describe a deity that is very different from Aset.

The during the time where Egypt was ruled by the pharaohs she was transformed into a glorified wife that had small truths about her origins hidden within.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
When I was eight years of age I began to have dreams about places I had never been and people I had never met, I dreamed about sciences and languages I did not know.

I lived in a household where such things where seen as demonic possession and my parents seriosly considered exrcosim and where constantly treating me like a monster.

When I turned 16 I got a job at a restaurant and declare emancipation from my parents and succeeded.

After that I saved up money to go to Italy becuase I kept having vivid dreams of a lady in violet flames there.

When I went there I recognized a particular place and went inside I met people and asked them about the dreams and they where confirmed, and I began to learn more about the Aset Ka. But it did not feel like learning it felt like remembering. Then when I was ready they re-initiated me and I got the Sigil you see aas my profile picture as a balck and white tatoo on my left wrist and I had a flood of memories that wher very confusing that took me a long time to sort out. They gave me money to help me go to college and I went to college to get my masters in virology which I achieved. I use magical systems from my memories and can drain Ka from others. I continue to do my job as a virologist and study magic, sciences , and philosophy.

Also I do not really like the term faith.

I do not consider it a virtue.

I just wanted to say you have a very exotic Path/?. May I ask, as you were looking into your memories, how did you meet another Asetarians/? who helped you towards re-initiation? Did you first self-initated before taking formal vows you now follow from Aset? Was it in the states or outside the states? That sounds foreign where I am from.

Hm.

Aset's Flames

Viperine Asetian
I just wanted to say you have a very exotic Path/?. May I ask, as you were looking into your memories, how did you meet another Asetarians/? who helped you towards re-initiation? Did you first self-initated before taking formal vows you now follow from Aset? Was it in the states or outside the states? That sounds foreign where I am from.

Hm.

I did indeed and that is one of the main factors that helped me confirm those memories.

I met other Asetians through a similar manner in most of the lives I can remember, in first life that I can recall modt of my memories from it was through an apprenticeship to a merchant whom I mentioned that I had been having memories of the past and he eventually taught me about Asetianism and I became a Neophyte and then an Asetianist and finally an Asetian of the Viprine lineage.

Another Asetian helped me whom I had meet before in my memories, I do not wish to reveal the name without premission from the person.

No I did not, these are not vows they are the morals that Aset suggested to us when asked.

It was in Italy.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I did indeed and that is one of the main factors that helped me confirm those memories.

I met other Asetians through a similar manner in most of the lives I can remember, in first life that I can recall modt of my memories from it was through an apprenticeship to a merchant whom I mentioned that I had been having memories of the past and he eventually taught me about Asetianism and I became a Neophyte and then an Asetianist and finally an Asetian of the Viprine lineage.

Another Asetian helped me whom I had meet before in my memories, I do not wish to reveal the name without premission from the person.

No I did not, these are not vows they are the morals that Aset suggested to us when asked.

It was in Italy.

Most of your morals from Aset and spiritual growth comes from your dreams and memories-of different people who helped intiated the Order you follow?