• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Question Gods action

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I dont blame either of them, but i cant answer for others

A culture thing as well?
Americans tend to be expressive
Imo it's a catch 22 cause when one is expressive they feel guilt for being that way towards god.

Expressing emotions are healthy. Doesn't mean the person blaming hates god, mother, so have you.

Does god want you to suppress your emotions and blame yourself for any emotions you have about him?

Does he blame you (as an example) for your emotions and judge your love for him by expressing yoursekf to the one you live most?

I'm honestly asking about both questions.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
A culture thing as well?

Expressing emotions are healthy. Doesn't mean the person blaming hates god, mother, so have you.

Does god want you to suppress your emotions and blame yourself for any emotions you have about him?

Does he blame you (as an example) for your emotions and judge your love for him by expressing yoursekf to the one you live most?

I'm honestly asking about both questions.
Honestly i have zero reason to blame anything on God or satan. My suffering is only my own fault from past wrongdoing i must have done.
I dont blame humans God or satan for my suffering

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I dont blame either of them, but i cant answer for others

Oh. I'ma add. I'm asking objectively rather than you personally. Purposeful generalization about blaming god because of one's emotions not because they truely hate god for whatever reason. If god told someone who has a crisis in faith he shouldn't blame him, that says a lot about god.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Oh. I'ma add. I'm asking objectively rather than you personally. Purposeful generalization about blaming god because of one's emotions not because they truely hate god for whatever reason. If god told someone who has a crisis in faith he shouldn't blame him, that says a lot about god.
I do not say what God say or think
Everything in RF i say is my understanding except for when i qoute

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I do not say what God say or think
Everything in RF i say is my understanding except for when i qoute

I don't think you understand what I'm saying and asking.

For example, if I asked how do you express love to your parents, you'd give reason from your experience.

If I asked why children should love their parents, you'd give your opinion.

If I asked what is the psychological reason parents and children love each other you may give me something from say a study or doctor maybe. Not your opinion.

Im not asking your personal opinion because I assume that's well personal. I'm asking objectively about the muslim belief.

Maybe the Quran can answer my questions?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I don't think you understand what I'm saying and asking.

For example, if I asked how do you express love to your parents, you'd give reason from your experience.

If I asked why children should love their parents, you'd give your opinion.

If I asked what is the psychological reason parents and children love each other you may give me something from say a study or doctor maybe. Not your opinion.

Im not asking your personal opinion because I assume that's well personal. I'm asking objectively about the muslim belief.

Maybe the Quran can answer my questions?
Quran say obey Allah, we are servanter of Allah.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Honestly i have zero reason to blame anything on God or satan. My suffering is only my own fault from past wrongdoing i must have done.
I dont blame humans God or satan for my suffering

I genuinely think you don't understand what I'm asking.

If someone (any person-not you personally) blamed god because she (not you) is angry at god, it could be that she is having trouble with her belief. It could also be that the only person she can turn to to get her feelings out is to her god. (Answers your OP)

In my opinion this is healthy. If a child came to her parent and yelled at her parent blaming her mother for this or that, this doesn't mean she doesn't love her mother. It just means she has feelings to express and the only person she could trust in the sense of emotions is her mother (in other words, she has stronger feelings with her mother than she would a complete stranger).

Taking out the word "you" for a minute since in this you is people in general not you personally.

If Jane (not you) blamed god and was angry at god, does god (from the Quran/verse rather than what you would do personally) blame Jane for expressing her emotions?

Is she supposed to suppress her emotions and only see god in a good light?

Does god blame Jane (not you) for her emotions and judge her because of the emotions she expressed?

I'll try not to use "you" since I really want to know and I can't get much with two sentence answers.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
I can not say what others should do :) but to me God is far beyond any wisdom i hold, so if God punish me, there is a reason for it.

Don't sell yourself short. If we are indeed the result of a creative force, that force created us to thrive in the world we occupy, and we've accomplished a great deal. We are self sufficient, and though there is much we don't know, we are pretty good problem solvers.

I might not understand it at the moment, but i try to look at my past action words and thoughts to see if i failed somewhere.

Hmm... Why is it you that has to fail? Human beings are experts at pattern recognition, but sometimes I think we can take it too far in looking for patterns that aren't necessarily there. I think we try to find where we went wrong with things when a lot of the times there's just nothing there.

No sense in beating up one's self over something that's out of your control. I did it all the time when I was a believer, and it put in myself a mindset that did a lot of damage that I've had to try to undo. Just... Be careful.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Don't sell yourself short. If we are indeed the result of a creative force, that force created us to thrive in the world we occupy, and we've accomplished a great deal. We are self sufficient, and though there is much we don't know, we are pretty good problem solvers.
I might not understand it at the moment, but i try to look at my past action words and thoughts to see if i failed somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Hmm... Why is it you that has to fail? Human beings are experts at pattern recognition, but sometimes I think we can take it too far in looking for patterns that aren't necessarily there. I think we try to find where we went wrong with things when a lot of the times there's just nothing there.

No sense in beating up one's self over something that's out of your control. I did it all the time when I was a believer, and it put in myself a mindset that did a lot of damage that I've had to try to undo. Just... Be careful.[/QUOTE]
Again only how i understand it
My only goal in life is to understand my own shortcomming and fix them, i do that from religion

ppp

How?
It's my understanding, no judgment
Every time that you decide something is true or false, you are making a judgement. "It is my understanding" that God is wise, or that flowers are pretty, or that Trump is callow ...those are all judgements.

Treasure Hunter

This is something i dont do as a muslim, i just dont judge Allah, for my own suffering.
Can you explain if or why you judge a God with it's wisdom, when in my understanding humans dont hold Gods wisdom?

When you are in relationship with someone and feel mistreated by that person, then you will naturally judge that person for the mistreatment. To suppress that judgment through immediate, unconditional reconciliation is a feminine response. To hold that judgment in the spirit of confrontation is a masculine response.

I basically see you asking, “why do people sometimes choose to relate to God from the masculine rather than from the feminine?” My response would be, “why does anybody try something different?” To see if it improves their life. If someone believes that they are living the most meaningful, fulfilling life possible by relating to God always through immediate, unconditional reconciliation, then they will persist in doing that.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Every time that you decide something is true or false, you are making a judgement. "It is my understanding" that God is wise, or that flowers are pretty, or that Trump is callow ...those are all judgements.
I see them more as thinking than judgmental.
But you and I may understanding judging differently

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When you are in relationship with someone and feel mistreated by that person, then you will naturally judge that person for the mistreatment. To suppress that judgment through immediate, unconditional reconciliation is a feminine response. To hold that judgment in the spirit of confrontation is a masculine response.

I basically see you asking, “why do people sometimes choose to relate to God from the masculine rather than from the feminine?” My response would be, “why does anybody try something different?” To see if it improves their lives. If someone believes that they are living the most meaningful, fulfilling life possible by relating to God always through immediate, unconditional reconciliation, then they will persist in doing that.
Maybe it is me, but honestly, i dont understand thisctalk of judgment, i dont judge my girlfriend when she do something i dont understand why she did, i simply ask her to tell me about her choice, but she is free to have her opinion or view.

Treasure Hunter

Maybe it is me, but honestly, i dont understand thisctalk of judgment, i dont judge my girlfriend when she do something i dont understand why she did, i simply ask her to tell me about her choice, but she is free to have her opinion or view.

The context is more extreme than your example. Think about it in terms of an oppressive bully that you can’t avoid. When existence feels like that, then you might see it.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The context is more extreme than your example. Think about it in terms of an oppressive bully that you can’t avoid. When existence feels like that, then you might see it.
:) i was bullied for 12 years, so do know how your example feels like :)
Nothing wrong in your example, i guess i am just a very forgiving person.

Treasure Hunter

:) i was bullied for 12 years, so do know how your example feels like :)
Nothing wrong in your example, i guess i am just a very forgiving person.
You are that way only if you continue to allow yourself to be that way. There is choice where there is agency. If we take more ownership over our lives, then we will unlock more freedom and choice.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You are that way only if you continue to allow yourself to be that way. There is choice where there is agency. If we take more ownership over our lives, then we will unlock more freedom and choice.
True :) that was my reason for forgivness, no need to hold on to those negative experiences. Same with God, og God do judge my action words and thoughts there is a good reason for it. And i would understand it

Treasure Hunter

True :) that was my reason for forgivness, no need to hold on to those negative experiences. Same with God, og God do judge my action words and thoughts there is a good reason for it. And i would understand it
The reason to confront a bully has more to do with the future than the past. It is a common deception for people to believe that existence won’t bully them in the future, and at an increasing frequency . It conveniently allows for the avoidance of confrontation.

If you don’t want to make your current version of God responsible for the oppression of existence, then you can create a different version of the Creator in your mind.

ppp

I see them more as thinking than judgmental.
But you and I may understanding judging differently
So your position is an "understanding" but positions that are contrary to yours are "judgements". That seems more than a little hypocritical.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The reason to confront a bully has more to do with the future than the past. It is a common deception for people to believe that existence won’t bully them in the future, and at an increasing frequency . It conveniently allows for the avoidance of confrontation.

If you don’t want to make your current version of God responsible for the oppression of existence, then you can create a different version of the Creator in your mind.
I ser Allah the way the Quran explain, i dont have a need to create something Allah is not. :)