• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

Elihoenai

No. The idea of these Joobrits (what I call this nonsense of Brits and the Celts being Jewish)) is absurd and has absolutely no scientific validity.

British Israelism is called Pseudo in Wikipedia. True Religion is is not measured by Science.

@Shadow Wolf Are you a Devil/Satan Worshipper? Do you practice Left-Hand Path Religion?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
British Israelism is called Pseudo in Wikipedia. True Religion is is not measured by Science.
Wiki may call it that, but I call them Joobrits. Even those Irish monks of old who tried to say Noah had a brother who landed in Ireland, they too are moronic Joobrits trying to add things that just are not there in an attempt to make themselves among Jehovah's "chosen people."
@Shadow Wolf Are you a Devil/Satan Worshipper? Do you practice Left-Hand Path Religion?
I am a Satanist but I don't worship him. He wants those who will stand with him, not grovel before him.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
We are just going to go around in circles as I'm Fully Convinced that the Sabbatean-Frankists are controlling Christianity, Judaism and Islam. If you are not a Sabbatean-Frankist deceiving I don't expect an Ethnic Jew to believe this, especially coming from an Non-Ethnic Jew.

Sabbatean-Frankist is the same as Marquis de Sade and is the same as Aleister Crowley. It's the Totally Devoted Worship of the Devil/Satan under different names. The Inverted Cross!

Did you watch all of the video below that has Ethnic Jew, 20 minutes in, describing the development of Sabbatean-Frankism?

The Sabbatean Frankist hijack of Judaism
The Sabbatean Frankist hijack of Judaism
You know, in Judaism, we don't distinguish between ethnic Jews and Jews by choice. You are either Jewish or you are not.

IndigoChild5559

You must be both Christian and Gnostic to be a True Christian. I'm Christian and Gnostic. I'm a Christian Gnostic. The Disciples and Apostles of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ are Christian Gnostics. True Christianity is Gnosticism!

Gnosticism

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός, romanized: gnōstikós, Koine Greek: [ɣnostiˈkos], 'having knowledge') is a collection of religious ideas and systems which coalesced in the late 1st century AD among Jewish and early Christian sects.[1] These various groups emphasised personal spiritual knowledge (gnosis) above the orthodox teachings, traditions, and authority of religious institutions. Viewing material existence as flawed or evil, Gnostic cosmogony generally presents a distinction between a supreme, hidden God and a malevolent lesser divinity (sometimes associated with the Yahweh of the Old Testament)[2] who is responsible for creating the material universe.[3] Gnostics considered the principal element of salvation to be direct knowledge of the supreme divinity in the form of mystical or esoteric insight. Many Gnostic texts deal not in concepts of sin and repentance, but with illusion and enlightenment.

Gnosticism - Wikipedia

Apparently, I'm viewed as an Heretic by the Universal Roman Catholic Church. The Universal Roman Catholic Church is the True Earthly Church.
So you are a Gnostic and not a Christian. Odd that you would pick a religion that died out.

Elihoenai

Wiki may call it that, but I call them Joobrits. Even those Irish monks of old who tried to say Noah had a brother who landed in Ireland, they too are moronic Joobrits trying to add things that just are not there in an attempt to make themselves among Jehovah's "chosen people."

The teaching is that British Israelism are the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel that doesn't include Judah. The Tribe of Judah is Jew. That means the British Israelism teachers are saying that British People are not Jews.

British Israelism

British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is the pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical[1] and pseudoreligious[2] belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.

British Israelism - Wikipedia

Doesn't everybody want to see themselves as Yahweh's/Jehovah's or Elohim's/God's Chosen People? Do you agree that the achievements of the British Empire, provides proof that Elohim/God has marked the British as Chosen People for special work?

I am a Satanist but I don't worship him. He wants those who will stand with him, not grovel before him.

Don't you have to Worship and Grovel before Satan/Devil prior to standing with him? When you say stand with Devil/Satan do you mean Union with him?

Elihoenai

So you are a Gnostic and not a Christian. Odd that you would pick a religion that died out.

@IndigoChild5559 Why are you stating that you cannot be Christian and Gnostic when 2.2 Billion Christians knows that Gnostic Christianity has been practiced by small number of people for thousands of years? It appears you are trying to deceive the members and readers on these forums or you are just ignorant about these matters.

@IndigoChild5559 I suspect that you are a Sabbatean-Frankist. You are not talking about the Problem of Sin, Torah, Moses or the Prophets. You are making a fool of yourself and misrepresenting those practising Judaism.

Christian Gnosticism is the only Religion that can Destroy the Sin Body in Union with Elohim/God. Christian Gnosticism is the Only True Religion. Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is Gnostic!!!

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Don't you have to Worship and Grovel before Satan/Devil prior to standing with him?
No. He doesn't want worshipped, he doesn't want people falling before him.
When you say stand with Devil/Satan do you mean Union with him?
Yes. To stand with him as equals.
The teaching is that British Israelism are the 10 Lost Tribes of Israel that doesn't include Judah. The Tribe of Judah is Jew. That means the British Israelism teachers are saying that British People are not Jews.
I know what the idea is.
British Israelism (also called Anglo-Israelism) is the pseudoarchaeological, pseudohistorical[1] and pseudoreligious[2] belief that the people of Great Britain are "genetically, racially, and linguistically the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.
Notice how frequently the word pseudo appears. The genetics, race, and linguistic things just aren't true.
Doesn't everybody want to see themselves as Yahweh's/Jehovah's or Elohim's/God's Chosen People?
No.
Do you agree that the achievements of the British Empire, provides proof that Elohim/God has marked the British as Chosen People for special work?
No. The British Empire was very much English, and it was brutal, oppressive, and pretty nasty just as Empires often are.
And who are talking about? The Angles? Saxons? Jutes? Celts? Who exactly is the lost tribe supposed to be?

IndigoChild5559

What makes you Jewish if you are not an Ethnic Jew? Is it Circumcision?
According to halakha there are two ways to have Jewish identity. The first is to be born of a Jewish mohter. The second is lawful conversion to Judaism. Both are 100% Jewish.

IndigoChild5559

@IndigoChild5559 Why are you stating that you cannot be Christian and Gnostic when 2.2 Billion Christians knows that Gnostic Christianity has been practiced by small number of people for thousands of years? It appears you are trying to deceive the members and readers on these forums or you are just ignorant about these matters.

@IndigoChild5559 I suspect that you are a Sabbatean-Frankist. You are not talking about the Problem of Sin, Torah, Moses or the Prophets. You are making a fool of yourself and misrepresenting those practising Judaism.

Christian Gnosticism is the only Religion that can Destroy the Sin Body in Union with Elohim/God. Christian Gnosticism is the Only True Religion. Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is Gnostic!!!
Pardon me, but Gnosticism died out more than a millenium ago.

Elihoenai

No. He doesn't want worshipped, he doesn't want people falling before him.
Do you agree that Worship is given to an Entity that is Greater than you? Do you believe we are born with Devil's/Satan's Nature.

Yes. To stand with him as equals.
Are you not less than the Devil/Satan before you become equals? Does becoming Equals with the Satan/Devil mean becoming Devil/Satan Incarnate? Do you have to practice Satanic Religion to become Equal with the Satan/Devil? Do you practice Sex Magick?

Notice how frequently the word pseudo appears. The genetics, race, and linguistic things just aren't true.
Wikipedia appears to be asserting that British Israelism is Pseudo.

I suppose we can exclude the Satan's/Devil's People among those that want to see themselves Yahweh's/Jehovah's or Elohim's/God's Chosen People.

No. The British Empire was very much English, and it was brutal, oppressive, and pretty nasty just as Empires often are.
And who are talking about? The Angles? Saxons? Jutes? Celts? Who exactly is the lost tribe supposed to be?

Yes, the Head of Britain is the English. Britain consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Have you heard the saying "God is an Englishman"? The English are Fully Convinced that God is an Englishman. God also has Brutal, Oppressive and Nasty qualities. What type of Devil/Satan does not like Brutal, Oppressive and Nasty?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

According to halakha there are two ways to have Jewish identity. The first is to be born of a Jewish mohter. The second is lawful conversion to Judaism. Both are 100% Jewish.

Genesis 17:24-25

24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

Lawful conversion to Judaism requires Circumcision. You must be Circumcised to be 100% Jewish.

Elihoenai

Pardon me, but Gnosticism died out more than a millenium ago.

There are still a few practising Christian Gnostics and Gnostics. As long as there remains a few practising it has not completely died out.

The 2.2 Billions Christians in Christendom view Christian Gnostics as the Premier Heretics:

What Did Gnostic Christians Believe?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Do you agree that Worship is given to an Entity that is Greater than you? Do you believe we are born with Devil's/Satan's Nature.
No to both.
Are you not less than the Devil/Satan before you become equals?
No.
Does becoming Equals with the Satan/Devil mean becoming Devil/Satan Incarnate? Do you have to practice Satanic Religion to become Equal with the Satan/Devil? Do you practice Sex Magick?
No.
And being a Satanist does kind of make you a practicing Satanist.
Wikipedia appears to be asserting that British Israelism is Pseudo.
Because it is. And in my opinion even "pseudo" is far too generous.
I suppose we can exclude the Satan's/Devil's People among those that want to see themselves Yahweh's/Jehovah's or Elohim's/God's Chosen People.
That is a safe assumptions.
Yes, the Head of Britain is the English. Britain consists of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Except England was born of Saxons, Jutes, Angles and some others others who came in from other parts of Europe. Scotland, Wales and Ireland are Celtic nations.
Have you heard the saying "God is an Englishman"? The English are Fully Convinced that God is an Englishman. God also has Brutal, Oppressive and Nasty qualities. What type of Devil/Satan does not like Brutal, Oppressive and Nasty?
Satan isn't brutal, oppressive or nasty. The Bible itself is the greatest testament that it is Jehovah who is the brutal dictator and Satan who set us free from being forced into a life of servitude and worship to him.
And yes, I have heard those sayings. Generally more in stuff from the past.

IndigoChild5559

Genesis 17:24-25

24 And Abraham was ninety years old and nine, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

25 And Ishmael his son was thirteen years old, when he was circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin.

Lawful conversion to Judaism requires Circumcision. You must be Circumcised to be 100% Jewish.
Yes, for MEN lawful conversion includes circumcision.

Elihoenai

And being a Satanist does kind of make you a practicing Satanist.
What is it that you practice in Satanism? Are you Sensual? Are you saying that you don't practice Sex Magick?

Except England was born of Saxons, Jutes, Angles and some others others who came in from other parts of Europe. Scotland, Wales and Ireland are Celtic nations.
All that doesn't matter. What matters is who has the Power to impose their Will and the English has demonstrated greater Will.

Satan isn't brutal, oppressive or nasty. The Bible itself is the greatest testament that it is Jehovah who is the brutal dictator and Satan who set us free from being forced into a life of servitude and worship to him.
You are giving the Devil/Satan a Bad Name by asserting that the Satan/Devil is Good.

And yes, I have heard those sayings. Generally more in stuff from the past.

The English are Fully Convinced that "God is an Englishman" in the Past, Present and Future and that's why they are among the most Powerful people in the World.