• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Only a practicing Christian can see the Inverted Cross. The True Religious Inverted Cross Practitioners and those on the Opposite Spectrum can set it.

We will not make any progress because it appears you don't understand why a Muslim cannot see Real Christian things, otherwise you wouldn't be a Muslim. In the same way a Christian cannot truly understand Islamic Doctrine.
Not true. anyone who READS can see the words inverted cross.

Elihoenai

That means most of the Christians according to you in the whole wide world are not practicing Christians.

Nevermind mate. Cheers.

I said Only practicing Christians can see the Inverted Cross and not All Christians. Maybe you shouldn't listen to my Interpretations given that the Universal Roman Catholic Church view me as a Heretic.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I said Only practicing Christians can see the Inverted Cross and not All Christians. Maybe you shouldn't listen to my Interpretations given that the Universal Roman Catholic Church view me as a Heretic.

Many people who make simple text turn into what it never says say things like "only x people see it". It's a claim for superiority based on authority. A logical fallacy.

The text has to say what you are saying. Otherwise, it's just an inappropriate appeal to authority.

Elihoenai

Many people who make simple text turn into what it never says say things like "only x people see it". It's a claim for superiority based on authority. A logical fallacy.

The text has to say what you are saying. Otherwise, it's just an inappropriate appeal to authority.

1) Christendom is full of people that turn Scripture in what they want to see with their Interpretations. That's why in Christendom you have many different Denominations and within Denominations each individual with different interpretation. Even the Heathen Atheist on these Forums are aware of these Divisions.

2) Every Religion has its Esoteric and Exoteric Branch. The Exoteric knowledge is for the Masses and the Esoteric for a small Elite/Elect. Esoteric Knowledge is Superior to Exoteric Knowledge. Elohim/God has given the Masses Inferior Knowledge and Ordained that the Superior Elite/Elect, having Superior Knowledge, Rule over the Inferior Masses.

firedragon

Veteran Member
1) Christendom is full of people that turn Scripture in what they want to see with their Interpretations. That's why in Christendom you have many different Denominations and within Denominations each individual with different interpretation. Even the Heathen Atheist on these Forums are aware of these Divisions.

2) Every Religion has its Esoteric and Exoteric Branch. The Exoteric knowledge is for the Masses and the Esoteric for a small Elite/Elect. Esoteric Knowledge is Superior to Exoteric Knowledge. Elohim/God has given the Masses Inferior Knowledge and Ordained that the Superior Elite/Elect, having Superior Knowledge, Rule over the Inferior Masses.

).

IndigoChild5559

I disagree that Esoteric knowledge is somehow superior. I think only gnostics believe that.

Elihoenai

I disagree that Esoteric knowledge is somehow superior. I think only gnostics believe that.

1 Corinthians 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

That would make me a Gnostic by your estimation. I'm viewed as a Gnostic by the Universal Roman Catholic Church. Esoteric knowledge is High Knowledge while Exoteric Knowledge is Low Knowledge. The former is for the Spiritual Church and the latter for the Earthly Church. Elohim/God has Ordained the Spiritual and the Earthly Church.

IndigoChild5559

1 Corinthians 2:14

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

That would make me a Gnostic by your estimation. I'm viewed as a Gnostic by the Universal Roman Catholic Church. Esoteric knowledge is High Knowledge while Exoteric Knowledge is Low Knowledge. The former is for the Spiritual Church and the latter for the Earthly Church. Elohim/God has Ordained the Spiritual and the Earthly Church.
Your verse doesn't say that esoteric knowledge is superior to exoteric knowledge.
Yes, U agree, you are a Gnostic, at least in this regard.

Elihoenai

Your verse doesn't say that esoteric knowledge is superior to exoteric knowledge.
Yes, U agree, you are a Gnostic, at least in this regard.

John 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

It's not just Gnostics that knows that Esoteric Knowledge is Superior to Exoteric Knowledge. Esoteric knowledge is Spiritual while Exoteric Knowledge is Carnal.

All the 2.2 Billions of Christians in Christendom knows that Spiritual Knowledge is Superior to Carnal Knowledge. That's why all Christians assert that you must get the Holy Spirit.

The Practitioners of the Mystical Kabbalah branch of Judaism knows that Esoteric Knowledge is Superior to Exoteric Knowledge.

IndigoChild5559

John 4:24

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

It's not just Gnostics that knows that Esoteric Knowledge is Superior to Exoteric Knowledge. Esoteric knowledge is Spiritual while Exoteric Knowledge is Carnal.

All the 2.2 Billions of Christians in Christendom knows that Spiritual Knowledge is Superior to Carnal Knowledge. That's why all Christians assert that you must get the Holy Spirit.

The Practitioners of the Mystical Kabbalah branch of Judaism knows that Esoteric Knowledge is Superior to Exoteric Knowledge.
I'm not a practitioner of Kabbalah, and I don't buy for one second that esoteric knowledge is superior to exoteric knowledge.

Elihoenai

I'm not a practitioner of Kabbalah, and I don't buy for one second that esoteric knowledge is superior to exoteric knowledge.

@IndigoChild5559,

What Judaism do you practice? Do you practice the Talmud? Don't you believe that Spiritual Knowledge is Superior to Inferior Carnal Knowledge? Do you believe that the Sinless is Superior to the Inferior Sinners?

IndigoChild5559

@IndigoChild5559,

What Judaism do you practice? Do you practice the Talmud? Don't you believe that Spiritual Knowledge is Superior to Inferior Carnal Knowledge? Do you believe that the Sinless is Superior to the Inferior Sinners?
My observance is Conservative, and I attend a Conservative synagogue. Theologically I'm pretty liberal. As to my opinion regarding esoteric knowledge, I think I've already made that clear.

Elihoenai

My observance is Conservative, and I attend a Conservative synagogue. Theologically I'm pretty liberal. As to my opinion regarding esoteric knowledge, I think I've already made that clear.

Given that you practice the Conservative Branch of Judaism they must be teaching about Sin. I live near a strictly-Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Community. Is the Judaism that you practice Hasidic? It's impossible to stop Sinning with the Carnal Nature and Carnal Mind. The Carnal Nature and Carnal Mind is Sin.

I heard that the Leadership of Judaism and the Jewish People is Really under the full control of Sabbatean-Frankists. What are you thoughts on this?

The most devoted of the Sabbatean-Frankists practice the Inverted Cross and are among the Elite Elect.

Frankism

Frankism was a heretical Sabbatean Jewish religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries,[1] centered on the leadership of the Jewish Messiah claimant Jacob Frank, who lived from 1726 to 1791. Frank rejected religious norms and said that his followers were obligated to transgress as many moral boundaries as possible. At its height it claimed perhaps 50,000 followers, primarily Jews living in Poland, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe.

Frankism - Wikipedia

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I heard that the Leadership of Judaism and the Jewish People is under the full control of Sabbatean-Frankists. What are you thoughts on this?
It's really not. Sabbateans and Frankists died out centuries ago. In fact, after Shabtai Tzvi converted to Islam, almost everyone who believed in him turned away from him. As a cult they were excommunicated from every Jewish community and run out of town the moment their true identities were discovered. Frankists were even worse off, but then again - they brought it upon themselves. The Frankists declared they were anti-Talmudists and eventually converted to Christianity. And both cults died out by the mid-19th century.

IndigoChild5559

Given that you practice the Conservative Branch of Judaism they must be teaching about Sin. I live near a strictly-Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Community. Is the Judaism that you practice Hasidic? It's impossible to stop Sinning with the Carnal Nature and Carnal Mind. The Carnal Nature and Carnal Mind is Sin.

I heard that the Leadership of Judaism and the Jewish People is Really under the full control of Sabbatean-Frankists. What are you thoughts on this?

The most devoted of the Sabbatean-Frankists practice the Inverted Cross and are among the Elite Elect.

Frankism

Frankism was a heretical Sabbatean Jewish religious movement of the 18th and 19th centuries,[1] centered on the leadership of the Jewish Messiah claimant Jacob Frank, who lived from 1726 to 1791. Frank rejected religious norms and said that his followers were obligated to transgress as many moral boundaries as possible. At its height it claimed perhaps 50,000 followers, primarily Jews living in Poland, as well as in Central and Eastern Europe.

Frankism - Wikipedia

The Hasadim are an ultra orthodox branch of Judaism. I am not even orthodox. I am CONSERVATIVE.

I'm aware of who the Sabbateans were. They are a heretical movement, so why are you bringing them up? There is nothing about them that is elite or elect.

I doubt that even a heretical movement of Judaism would use ANY sort of cross as a symbol.

Elihoenai

It's really not. Sabbateans and Frankists died out centuries ago. In fact, after Shabtai Tzvi converted to Islam, almost everyone who believed in him turned away from him. As a cult they were excommunicated from every Jewish community and run out of town the moment their true identities were discovered. Frankists were even worse off, but then again - they brought it upon themselves. The Frankists declared they were anti-Talmudists and eventually converted to Christianity. And both cults died out by the mid-19th century.

That sounds like all Devil/Satan Deceptive Propaganda. The Reality is to the Contrary.

Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth
Welcome to Tel Aviv, the gayest city on earth - The Boston Globe

One of Us | Official Trailer [HD] | Netflix

I'm for Ultra-Orthodox Judaism if it's Genuine. I'm a Non-Violent Ultra Religious Extremist.

Last edited:

Elihoenai

The Hasadim are an ultra orthodox branch of Judaism. I am not even orthodox. I am CONSERVATIVE.

I'm aware of who the Sabbateans were. They are a heretical movement, so why are you bringing them up? There is nothing about them that is elite or elect.

I doubt that even a heretical movement of Judaism would use ANY sort of cross as a symbol.

I'm bringing up the Satanic Sabbatean-Frankists because I believe that they are Deceiving the Jewish People. In the same way Satanic Christian Priests/Pastors are deceiving 2.2 Billions of Christians. This is all Ordained by Elohim/God.

The Sabbatean Frankist hijack of Judaism
The Sabbatean Frankist hijack of Judaism

@IndigoChild5559, You are not talking about the Problem of Sin, Torah, Moses or the Prophets.