• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

Elihoenai

Kings queens like everyone were first poor but became rich like pope and are self named hypocrites. By circumstance history.

Were you the sacrificed life who taught the lesson about Phi fallout...Jesus? The title reason life was ground attacked?

No.

In secret spiritual humans in society took an oath to reunite help save protect humanity from their evil destroyer rich men. Had to remain rich to be successful is the teaching.

Sad part of life's story.

Christians were the Jews who formed a new teaching order who by old testimonials had tried to petition Rome to stop technology. Living where science temple was rebuilt.

Worst hurt community.

By order past term no human today is a Christian. Your claim is today I believe in their teaching only.

Humans bandy titles as if it's meaningful ....ignoring we are human. One species human. Two of in one species human of no name.

One was our title so dont give us names as God was a legal human only thesis teaching. To use conscious advice only.

One what one means one species the human of no name. As we aren't Jesus....don't let it happen again life's sacrifice as early age death.

We are in Sacrifice yet alchemy to machine science as science in natural is only observation medical. Leeway given to use Alchemy led back to humans destruction.

The healer only.

Now our brother gave leeway has to now ask himself. Am I a new Christian now. Is it occurring again same old advice? Behaviour rich elite technology abusers?

Yes mother life in your country is dying again just like before by rich men of technology.

Reason. Queen became ill herself.

We should live highest human form. Be healthy. Pass into death peacefully.

If you ask was she sacrificed. Yes she was ..
Actually.

As she attended ceremony proven you want to challenge how she lived is via title as a word. When we're family first?

The advice G O D said a human O serving clouds a reaction above cooled gases then disappeared a thought. Observation.

Said O planet earth must have cooled by that same motion. To be rock in space on the whole body.

Position any man's cosmic themes O planet earth no heavens no human the answer a machine taken out of that position.

Is the reality scientists are our destroyer.

Who baffle the senses by false preaching human science language. Who don't commune with nature realising it's importance.

I see her son Charles however does. And I heard my evil rich brothers AI comment that he's a whooze as compared to how he thinks...as our destroyer.

As no man human biology is GOD. An exact human advised teaching Christian.

Old advice science destroyed life...new advice proved he had. New revisited terms recurring again just as predicted.

When men's consciousness heals he will remember and choose it again. The machine.

Seeing the sun in cosmic space terms was earths first collision in law.

And planets by story had shifted a dimension in space when collided blown apart as the black hole. Just a story not a thesis.

Life's destroyer the theist.

Genesis 13:1-2

13 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

There is no difference between Rich and Poor or between Powerful and Powerless as they are all Sinners. Being Rich is Not a Crime, as you appear to be asserting. The Patriarch Abraham is Rich and through Elohim/God is Father of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

It appears that you are saying that there are no Real Christians today. There are 2.2 Billion Earthly Christians in Christendom and from a Spiritual Perspective this is Not Real Christianity.

Christian means The Anointed and Queen Elizabeth II was certainly Anointed. Do you think the Queen's Anointing to be Earthly or Spiritual? Only a Few hundred/thousand Elect out of 7.9 Billion attain the Spiritual Anointing.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Genesis 13:1-2

13 And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

2 And Abram was very rich in cattle, in silver, and in gold.

There is no difference between Rich and Poor or between Powerful and Powerless as they are all Sinners. Being Rich is Not a Crime, as you appear to be asserting. The Patriarch Abraham is Rich and through Elohim/God is Father of Christianity, Judaism and Islam.

It appears that you are saying that there are no Real Christians today. There are 2.2 Billion Earthly Christians in Christendom and from a Spiritual Perspective this is Not Real Christianity.

Christian means The Anointed and Queen Elizabeth II was certainly Anointed. Do you think the Queen's Anointing to be Earthly or Spiritual? Only a Few hundred/thousand Elect out of 7.9 Billion attain the Spiritual Anointing.
A human is born by birth water over our head...anointed.

All of us born sacrificed.

The queen anointed to service.

History said the king's of old were self appointed. Who took their queen from the slave family. As it were brothers who went against our holy father.

Natural holy order patriarchal matriarchal...father mother Grand then great parents.

Known truth human life.

As our brother s...did what they had. Answer is given to celibate father. No comparison by a man status Satan Theist...as I did not thesis against my life. No man is God.

I do not sit with a woman as my stand is a teaching.

The queen came to order by the failings of men. The king.

Established we live by a coded message. As science men caused it.
Behaviour patterns they began themselves.

Therefore her service in life rich or poor is indifferent to the statement. To share succeed into a common Wealth as no human was ever poor. We were rich in spirit nature and life with God earth.

Her son bared this observation in his life.

Hence rich humans had a secret oath order about security and life on earth. As it's true. That anointing is separate. It's ordered.

The true Christians died sacrificed fighting for human rights. A fact.

We are all today sacrificed in anointed life. So of course we are newly aware. How information today is as revealing and as important as our past.

Is the advice. We are born again a term the Christian. We all bare witness to the past.

Elihoenai

A human is born by birth water over our head...anointed.

All of us born sacrificed.

The queen anointed to service.

History said the king's of old were self appointed. Who took their queen from the slave family. As it were brothers who went against our holy father.

Natural holy order patriarchal matriarchal...father mother Grand then great parents.

Known truth human life.

As our brother s...did what they had. Answer is given to celibate father. No comparison by a man status Satan Theist...as I did not thesis against my life. No man is God.

I do not sit with a woman as my stand is a teaching.

The queen came to order by the failings of men. The king.

Established we live by a coded message. As science men caused it.
Behaviour patterns they began themselves.

Therefore her service in life rich or poor is indifferent to the statement. To share succeed into a common Wealth as no human was ever poor. We were rich in spirit nature and life with God earth.

Her son bared this observation in his life.

Hence rich humans had a secret oath order about security and life on earth. As it's true. That anointing is separate. It's ordered.

The true Christians died sacrificed fighting for human rights. A fact.

We are all today sacrificed in anointed life. So of course we are newly aware. How information today is as revealing and as important as our past.

Is the advice. We are born again a term the Christian. We all bare witness to the past.

1 Corinthians 7:1

7 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

Daniel 2:21

21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding:

1) Are you saying that you are Celibate? The Giants of the Christian Faith Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ, John the Baptist and Paul the Apostle are Celibate. I AM Celibate.

2) All Kings and Queens are appointed by Elohim/God. Everything that happens is the Will of Elohim/God and Ordained by Elohim/God. The Satan/Devil is Elohim's/God's Instrument to Punish Evildoers and Try the Saints. The Devil/Satan is in Total Subjection to the Will of Elohim/God.

3) It appears that the British Crown practices Earthly Christianity doing All Types of Evil. As I stated a few times before, Brutes of the World don't respond to Hugs and Kisses. On the other hand, it appears that Queen Elizabeth II Privately practiced Spiritual Christianity while giving Public Outward Show of Earthly Christianity for the British Crown.

The Christmas Broadcast, 1957

4) Elohim/God has showered on the Rich Earthly Favour.

5) Some of you Christians may ask the question how can a King/Queen or Pope for that matter be a Real Christian given that they don't suffer Real Persecution. Who is going to Persecute a Queen/King or Pope for their Faith in their Ivory Towers? Any answers to this question? How can a person in such high position of Protected Power Fulfil the Holy Scriptures on Persecution?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
All humans are created mutually equally.

Sick humans says our mind everyone as we are all changed.... inherited a changed heavens. Not own the changed heavens. Just to let you evil liar men know your thinking is wrong.

Behaviour of a human says the teaching is only a choice.

If I were not spiritual I would say destroy the Rich they are evil. Instead father taught change is gradual is the law on earth as it is in heaven.

We live it.

The title a common Wealth was the status. Gradual change was evolving in life's choices.

Yet we began as natural human first.

So never rationally being poor... opposition to natural is rich and evil men who lie. Pretty obvious you coerce your ideas by your words.

As rich people know you cannot remove the choice of the past king queen status. To change the nature of free will. Natural.

As you've done it non stop evil rich men.

So the known historicity said kings were not evil in life inherited ....the Lord's of trade are. As the document isn't wrong. The interpreter living naturally and self conscious is wrong.

The rich were meant to change the divide between caused poverty and rich. As life is now living in cities.

If you want to destroy the cities you evil rich men are going about its completion. By the weapons you invented from machine to rocket bombs.

I look at the queen. Her mannerisms beliefs aren't my own. I accept that aware advice.

I however don't expect one person to make choices to cause everything to be exact by my one choice. Now.

My evil Rich brother however acts and behaves with that thought and mannerism.

Man nerism.....I will and goes about criminal evil activity against all moral laws.

His behaviour by intent is to remove what he says is wrong by his destructive behaviours. We know it's wrong. We don't attack the individual....we try to incur mutual growth by change only.

If a human as a scientist rich man says everything is now. You don't even listen to your owned teaching.

Father said in some brothers science mind he's gone. Now just destructive.

Now is present. Present is the gift. So you begin now and leave the past as it was lived.

Proof is king queen's would still be in hierarchy now.

Science says mother womb is zero.

There is no number. Therefore hierarchy of God as Satan isn't by king queen status.

You then use numbers to shift space zero. Yet you can't. You just put heat into space by numbers. A reaction.

Instead you claim you removed position zero from existing in its natural law. Seeing you contemplated the amount of zeros yourself.

You think a queen is part of man's science code trying to relate her life to your evil science only passages.

She didn't even live before liar. As a queen or as Elizabeth a queen. Mother was first a mother. So was the queen just first a mother.

Microbes says science men human owned sperm...not a code...ovary ...not a code are separate bodies. One is direct man only. The other direct woman only. The teaching.

Is where a human came from as the human. Natural law is first.

Science is exact said human men. No liar is allowed to lie about science as it's human expressed. Men who agree with nature first.

Yet you do. You claim non human advices all the time by mans destroyer mind.

Is the advice. Playing two roles in life is unnatural the teaching. As imbalance exists always states the advices.

When you speak I compare.

Yet never blame inheritance. ..life...blame the choice as life is natural first. The choice wasn't.

Elihoenai

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Any Real Christian on these Forums?

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

5) Some of you Christians may ask the question, how can a King/Queen or Pope for that matter be a Real Christian given that they don't suffer Real Persecution? Who is going to Persecute a Queen/King or Pope for their Faith in their Ivory Towers? Any answers to this question? How can a person in such high position of Protected Power Fulfil the Holy Scriptures on Persecution?

If there are Real Christians on these Forums, do you have answers to questions above?