• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

Elihoenai

Deuteronomy 28:13

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The World Under Christ's/Messiah's Dominion!

In the UK we are celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Weekend. Is the Queen of the Line of David? If yes, does this explain why Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that the Hand of God/Elohim is surely on the throne of the Queen Elizabeth II? Do you assert that the Queen has been Faithful to her Oath of maintaining the Laws of God and the True Profession of the Gospel? Do you agree that the Queen has been Faithful to her Oath to Stop the Growth of Iniquity?

Zadok the Priest

What are lyrics to Handel's 'Zadok The Priest’?
Zadok The Priest lyrics | Classical Music

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II (Colour) 02/06/1953

Watching the entire Coronation video will enable you to make informed responses to questions.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
does this explain why Britain has never lost a War?

Eh?

DEFEAT: Five Times Great Britain Lost Terribly in War

And many more minor conflicts.

Like the Romans, the British fought a variety of enemies. They also had the distinction of being defeated by a variety of enemies, including Americans, Russians, French, Native Americans, Africans, Afghans, Japanese and Germans.

So tell me, how much is this jubilee costing the taxpayer?

Britain lost two wars with America (well one before we became the USA).

It's cute the way Americans think they won the war of 1812

Start a war with a country using 90% of their resources toyfight Napoleon. Check
Get capital city burned down. Check
Have foreign troops literally eat the president's dinner. Check.
Invade Canada but get mollywopped and retreat. Check.
Have economy crushed by naval blockade. Check.
Sign peace treaty on same terms as start of war. Check.
Claim a great victory that you sing about in your national anthem because you didn't lose so badly you got conquered even though this could never have happened and the other side didn't want to do this. Check.

:D

Britain technically lost the first 100 year's war.

Wasn't Britain then, also a different royal lineage from the present Queen.

Britain has lost a fair few wars though which ever way you cut it.

Lots more if you include England.

exchemist

Veteran Member

And Britain technically lost the first 100 year's war.
"Technically"? There is no doubt about it, surely?

England started with Aquitaine and other large tracts of modern day France and ended with....Calais (later lost by Mary I).

Truth in love

Deuteronomy 28:13

13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Matthew 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

The World Under Christ's/Messiah's Dominion!

In the UK we are celebrating the Queen's Platinum Jubilee Weekend. Is the Queen of the Line of David? If yes, does this explain why Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that the Hand of God/Elohim is surely on the throne of the Queen Elizabeth II? Do you assert that the Queen has been Faithful to her Oath of maintaining the Laws of God and the True Profession of the Gospel? Do you agree that the Queen has been Faithful to her Oath to Stop the Growth of Iniquity?

Zadok the Priest

What are lyrics to Handel's 'Zadok The Priest’?
Zadok The Priest lyrics | Classical Music

The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II (Colour) 02/06/1953

Watching the entire Coronation video will enable you to make informed responses to questions.
They lost a lot of wars.

However the links of symbolism of the lion and unicorn going back to the split of Israel from Judah does seem pretty compelling.

Elihoenai

And Britain technically lost the first 100 year's war.

Deuteronomy 28:25

25 The Lord shall cause thee to be smitten before thine enemies: thou shalt go out one way against them, and flee seven ways before them: and shalt be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth.

It could be that it only appears that Britain lost two wars with America. Given that the White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASP) are in charge of USA, does this not suggest that actually Britain won the War?

If Britain lost the first 100 Year's War, it's because the leaders disobeyed God/Elohim at the time. This would account for any losses, given that the British Royal House is of the Davidic Line.

Elihoenai

Eh?

DEFEAT: Five Times Great Britain Lost Terribly in War

And many more minor conflicts.

Like the Romans, the British fought a variety of enemies. They also had the distinction of being defeated by a variety of enemies, including Americans, Russians, French, Native Americans, Africans, Afghans, Japanese and Germans.

So tell me, how much is this jubilee costing the taxpayer?

Given that British Royal House is of the Davidic Line, disobedience to God/Elohim at the time account for any losses they might have had. See Deuteronomy 28.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
If yes, does this explain why Britain has never lost a War? Do you agree that Britain has never lost a War?
Off the top of my head, Britain lost the Norman Conquest and the American War of Independence.

And if you're talking about the British crown specifically, the Royalists lost three English Civil Wars.

Elihoenai

Britain was one of the largest country, and lost all of that territory.

The British Empire is using Soft Power rather than Hard Power because of greater Sophistication.

There is no evidence of such a claim, I find this funny because I know nobody maintained the lineage on the paper.

Members of British Israelism believe that the British Royal House is of the Davidic Line. Given the Power and reach of the British Empire this belief appears to be true.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Given that British Royal House is of the Davidic Line, disobedience to God/Elohim at the time account for any losses they might have had. See Deuteronomy 28.

Please provide some sort of valid citation to show that British Royal House is of the Davidic Line

As far as i am aware there is little or no Jewish in the royal history and the family tree can only be traced back just over 1200 years

And you have not really attempted to respond to either of the points in my post which discredit your original claim that britain had never lost a war, on the contrary you are now making excuses for their losses

Elihoenai

No we are not. I'm trying to avoid it like the plague.

Did you watch the The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II (Colour) 02/06/1953 video? What have you got against the Royal Family that you are avoiding the celebration like the plague? Are you not Patriotic?

Elihoenai

They lost a lot of wars.

However the links of symbolism of the lion and unicorn going back to the split of Israel from Judah does seem pretty compelling.

Therefore, do you believe that the British Royal House is of the Davidic Line? The British Empire suggests this to be true.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I just gotta answer these questions for me, @Altfish may have different answers but im guessing they will be similar.

Did you watch the The Coronation Of Queen Elizabeth II (Colour) 02/06/1953 video?

Couldn't really miss it, the BBC have disrupted normal viewing many times over the years by cutting chunks out of series to play this royal boring nonsense.

What have you got against the Royal Family that you are avoiding the celebration like the plague?

They are parasites on British society.

Are you not Patriotic?

I am a brit living in France, what do you think. I personally feel far more European than small minded, little island British.