• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
I'm bringing up the Satanic Sabbatean-Frankists because I believe that they are Deceiving the Jewish People. In the same way Satanic Christian Priests/Pastors are deceiving 2.2 Billions of Christians. This is all Ordained by Elohim/God.

The Sabbatean Frankist hijack of Judaism

@IndigoChild5559, You are not talking about the Problem of Sin, Torah, Moses or the Prophets.
We Jews don't need you to tell us that Sabbatai Levi was a false messiah. We've already figured that out on our own long ago. I don't think Christians are usually even aware of this part of Jewish history -- if you ask them who Sabbatai Levi was, they have no idea. So they are certainly not influenced by his heretical teachings.

Elihoenai

I don't know what's deceptive about two extinct cults.
Reality? Do you have any evidence?

What do you think about Tel Aviv in Israel being Gay? Have you seen the One of Us documentary about the Ultra-Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Community? This Jewish Community is Closed to outsiders and the documentary provides insight into what is really going on within this community.

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
What do you think about Tel Aviv in Israel being Gay?
I don't understand the question. You believe the city in its entirety is homosexual? How does that work out? Besides, I personally know people who live in Tel Aviv who far from being part of any of the millions of letters now included under the LGBT banner.
Have you seen the One of Us documentary about the Ultra-Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Community?
I have not. I typically find such documentaries nonsensical and highly non-representative.
This Jewish Community is Closed to outsiders
I really have no idea whether you are talking about Charedi Jews in general or specifically Chassidic Jews. Non-Jews often conflate the two.
In any case, both groups are open to outsiders in some aspects and closed in other aspects. What, you want to force them to marry people they don't want to marry? Bit tyrannical, isn't that?

Elihoenai

We Jews don't need you to tell us that Sabbatai Levi was a false messiah. We've already figured that out on our own long ago. I don't think Christians are usually even aware of this part of Jewish history -- if you ask them who Sabbatai Levi was, they have no idea. So they are certainly not influenced by his heretical teachings.

Satan/Devil is the Same in every Religion manifesting himself in Different ways. There is Devil's/Satan's Conspiracy against Elohim/God. The Conspiracy is Ordained by Elohim/God.

IndigoChild5559

Satan/Devil is the Same in every Religion manifesting himself in Different ways. There is Devil's/Satan's Conspiracy against Elohim/God. The Conspiracy is Ordained by Elohim/God.
In Judaism, Satan is not God's enemy. He is God's employee. Angels have no free will, so they do not rebel against God. HaSatan can only do what God instructs, obediently. His purpose is to create situations of choice, so that we have the opportunity to freely choose to obey God. It's an awful job, but someone's gotta do it. :)

Elihoenai

I don't understand the question. You believe the city in its entirety is homosexual? How does that work out? Besides, I personally know people who live in Tel Aviv who far from being part of any of the millions of letters now included under the LGBT banner.

I believe that Israel and Tel Aviv is controlled by Sabbatean-Frankists. The Sabbatean-Frankists are behind all this LGBT and Transgender promotion around the world. They are aggressively asserting their identity on the World with Perfect Rebellion against Elohim/God. This is why they are Elite and Elect.

I have not. I typically find such documentaries nonsensical and highly non-representative.
I believe the documentary is representative, as it mirrors the abuses of the Priests in the Roman Catholic Church. The Sabbatean-Frankists have infiltrated and subverted Christianity, Judaism and Islam making them Left-Hand Path Religions.

I really have no idea whether you are talking about Charedi Jews in general or specifically Chassidic Jews. Non-Jews often conflate the two.
In any case, both groups are open to outsiders in some aspects and closed in other aspects. What, you want to force them to marry people they don't want to marry? Bit tyrannical, isn't that?

Deuteronomy 7:3

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

1) I'm talking about Ultra-Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Community. I live nearby such a community and the documentary One of Us is about said community in New York. When I say Closed to outsiders I mean that what goes on behind closed doors is kept secret from those outside the community.

2) I'm in total agreement with everything in the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation. That means Ethnic Jews should not marry Foreigners and only marry among themselves. They must be separate as Elohim/God commanded them.

Elihoenai

In Judaism, Satan is not God's enemy. He is God's employee. Angels have no free will, so they do not rebel against God. HaSatan can only do what God instructs, obediently. His purpose is to create situations of choice, so that we have the opportunity to freely choose to obey God. It's an awful job, but someone's gotta do it. :)

@IndigoChild5559 The above perspective on the Devil/Satan is much appreciated.

Satan/Devil is Elohim's/God's Employee and Elohim's/God's Enemy. Possibly this is a Revelation that only Gnostics can see.

IndigoChild5559

@IndigoChild5559 The above perspective on the Devil/Satan is much appreciated.

Satan/Devil is Elohim's/God's Employee and Elohim's/God's Enemy. Possibly this is a Revelation that only Gnostics can see.
Hang on. Your profile box says you are Christian, but here you seem to be saying you are Gnostic. You can't be both. Which are you exactly?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe that Israel and Tel Aviv is controlled by Sabbatean-Frankists. The Sabbatean-Frankists are behind all this LGBT and Transgender promotion around the world. They are aggressively asserting their identity on the World with Perfect Rebellion against Elohim/God. This is why they are Elite and Elect.
Is there anything you know about the two cults that isn't from Wikipedia?
I believe the documentary is representative, as it mirrors the abuses of the Priests in the Roman Catholic Church. The Sabbatean-Frankists have infiltrated and subverted Christianity, Judaism and Islam making them Left-Hand Path Religions.
You know very little about Jews and Ultra-Orthodox in particular, so how do you know that it's representative?
1) I'm talking about Ultra-Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Community. I live nearby such a community and the documentary One of Us is about said community in New York. When I say Closed to outsiders I mean that what goes on behind closed doors is kept secret from those outside the community.
But do you know the difference between Chassidic and Charedi?

Elihoenai

There are no sabbateans today. The movement died out long ago. You need to pick something that actually exists.

We are just going to go around in circles as I'm Fully Convinced that the Sabbatean-Frankists are controlling Christianity, Judaism and Islam. If you are not a Sabbatean-Frankist deceiving I don't expect an Ethnic Jew to believe this, especially coming from an Non-Ethnic Jew.

Sabbatean-Frankist is the same as Marquis de Sade and is the same as Aleister Crowley. It's the Totally Devoted Worship of the Devil/Satan under different names. The Inverted Cross!

Did you watch all of the video below that has Ethnic Jew, 20 minutes in, describing the development of Sabbatean-Frankism?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Hang on. Your profile box says you are Christian, but here you seem to be saying you are Gnostic. You can't be both. Which are you exactly?

You must be both Christian and Gnostic to be a True Christian. I'm Christian and Gnostic. I'm a Christian Gnostic. The Disciples and Apostles of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ are Christian Gnostics. True Christianity is Gnosticism!

Gnosticism

Gnosticism (from Ancient Greek: γνωστικός, romanized: gnōstikós, Koine Greek: [ɣnostiˈkos], 'having knowledge') is a collection of religious ideas and systems which coalesced in the late 1st century AD among Jewish and early Christian sects.[1] These various groups emphasised personal spiritual knowledge (gnosis) above the orthodox teachings, traditions, and authority of religious institutions. Viewing material existence as flawed or evil, Gnostic cosmogony generally presents a distinction between a supreme, hidden God and a malevolent lesser divinity (sometimes associated with the Yahweh of the Old Testament)[2] who is responsible for creating the material universe.[3] Gnostics considered the principal element of salvation to be direct knowledge of the supreme divinity in the form of mystical or esoteric insight. Many Gnostic texts deal not in concepts of sin and repentance, but with illusion and enlightenment.

Gnosticism - Wikipedia

Apparently, I'm viewed as an Heretic by the Universal Roman Catholic Church. The Universal Roman Catholic Church is the True Earthly Church.

Elihoenai

Is there anything you know about the two cults that isn't from Wikipedia?

2 Timothy 3:12

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Elohim/God Reveals Deceptions to Christian Gnostics. Happy to say I'm on the receiving end of 24/7 Satanic Ritual Abuse.

By your comment about Wikipedia evidently you didn't watch the "The Sabbatean Frankist hijack of Judaism" video. It has an Ethnic Jew 20 minutes in talking about the development of Sabbatean-Frankism: Queen Elizabeth II and the Davidic Line

You know very little about Jews and Ultra-Orthodox in particular, so how do you know that it's representative?
I'm fully convinced that it is representative, as it mirrors the patterns of Abuses of the Roman Catholic Priests.

But do you know the difference between Chassidic and Charedi?
The One of Us documentary is about Ultra-Orthodox Hassidic Jewish Community in New York. I live near such a community in England.

One of Us (2017 film)

One of Us is a 2017 documentary feature film that chronicles the lives of three ex-Hasidic Jews from Brooklyn. The film was directed by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady, who also created the documentary Jesus Camp.

One of Us (2017 film) - Wikipedia