• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quantuum mechanics and dieties

Tonstad39

Senior headwriter of the Onstad Mythology Series
I personally conject that Dietie, if real lie outside 93 billion light year universe and the reason for the various dieties that we've seen on earth is that our universe strattles many international borders corresponding to the many nation states of the many different deities in 26th dimensional space. Just some conjecture on my end, let me know what you think.

Last edited:

shawn001

First, where did you get " 93 billion square mile universe " From?

"
The closest known galaxy to us is the Canis Major Dwarf Galaxy, at 236,000,000,000,000,000 km (25,000 light years) from the Sun. The Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy is the next closest , at 662,000,000,000,000,000 km (70,000 light years) from the Sun.

The Large Magellanic Cloud, 1,690,000,000,000,000,000 km (179,000 light years) away, was once considered the nearest galaxy outside of the Milky Way. The Small Magellanic Cloud is 1,980,000,000,000,000,000 km (210,000 light years) away."

The Cosmic Distance Scale

Kapalika

Premium Member
I assume he was referring to the size of the known Universe.

As far as what I think of your idea, I'm confused as to why you describe it as nations and that gods are in those outside of the observable universe... and why you go for 26 dimensions instead of oh say 12 (which is gonna be more of the well supported ideas, mathematically as opposed to evidence-based which we don't have more for than 4... in terms of actual evidence). I just don't really see any of this as really necessary, I guess.

Tonstad39

I assume he was referring to the size of the known Universe.

As far as what I think of your idea, I'm confused as to why you describe it as nations and that gods are in those outside of the observable universe... and why you go for 26 dimensions instead of oh say 12 (which is gonna be more of the well supported ideas, mathematically as opposed to evidence-based which we don't have more for than 4... in terms of actual evidence). I just don't really see any of this as really necessary, I guess.
All that is still within the realm of theoretical physics—physics that we've only discovered documented evidence for just a few years meaning that there is dispute on if the three dimmensions of all the elementary particles + time count as a dimension as opposed to things like Tachyons and branes that unify the dimmensions being their own dimmensions too. In our four dimmensional perception, hight and depth don't exist on their own without width to be there. That's why I'm more inclined towards upper rather than lower.

Kapalika

Premium Member
All that is still within the realm of theoretical physics—physics that we've only discovered documented evidence for just a few years meaning that there is dispute on if the three dimmensions of all the elementary particles + time count as a dimension as opposed to things like Tachyons and branes that unify the dimmensions being their own dimmensions too. In our four dimmensional perception, hight and depth don't exist on their own without width to be there. That's why I'm more inclined towards upper rather than lower.

I'm more inclined towards coherence.

Also, M-theory and the like hasn't gotten any evidence. It's all maths still.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
26th dimensional space.
In my understanding there are 13 dimensions, and can explain them using everyone's religions, and physics...

The Matrix ends at the 10th dimension, and the 11th is Oneness (Heaven), which experienced in my NDE; the 13th is the Singularity that manifests reality.

Many of the beings that have come down here, as Avatars, Elohim, etc, are from the 12th dimension of Wisdom/Tao. :innocent:

P.s To equate 26 dimensions, suppose we could have an exact opposite of the existing dimensions, and have none existing ones.

Kapalika

Premium Member
In my understanding there are 13 dimensions, and can explain them using everyone's religions, and physics...

The Matrix ends at the 10th dimension, and the 11th is Oneness (Heaven), which experienced in my NDE; the 13th is the Singularity that manifests reality.

Many of the beings that have come down here, as Avatars, Elohim, etc, are from the 12th dimension of Wisdom/Tao. :innocent:

Until you can prove otherwise with actual evidence and not math or conjecture, I'm gonna stay with 4.

Also I don't think that is how dimensions work... from your description of it. Maybe we should get a physicists in here to clarify for us what exactly a dimension is and what it isn't.

Tonstad39

Well, these are the dimmensions I made up for a book series I'm writing straight from personal notes:

width: The dimension of left to right

Hight: the dimension of top to bottom

depth: The dimension of distant to close

time: The dimension of past to future

choice: The dimension of decision to indecision

probability: The dimension of chance to resaults

Ordinary: The dimension of Standard to weird

Anti: The dimension of opposites to similarities

physical: The dimension of hollow to dense

symmetry: The dimension of even to odd

duality: The dimension of common to uncommon

Heterotic: The dimension of compatibility to fusion

supergravity: The dimension of force to freelance

Brane: The dimension of foundation to complete object

Tachyon: the dimension of extra material to supernatural

vice: The dimension of good to evil

love: The dimension of emotion to commitment

charm: The dimension of innate to inexplainable

ethics: The dimension of logic to consideration

morals: The dimension of Principles to hypocrisy

plasticity: The dimension of flexibility to rigidity.

Uncertainty: The dimension of knowledge to ignorance

feeling: The dimension of soft to rough

space: The dimension of empty to full

The dimmensions encompass every conceivable aspect of experienced reality, including the realities of the respective quantum deities. These embody every abstract spiritual concept conceivable from enlightenment to sin.

Tonstad39

I'm in a very speculatory spot when it comes to spirituality (hence why I'm agnostic) so notes for my own fiction is going to be the closest thing to mapping something out in terms of uniting belief with known science.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Maybe we should get a physicists in here to clarify for us what exactly a dimension is and what it isn't.
Aware of physics... Some of the dimensions tho go beyond physics, and exist in a metaphysical state.
Until you can prove otherwise with actual evidence and not math or conjecture, I'm gonna stay with 4.
Dr Michio Kaku recognizes "the mind of God is like cosmic music resonating throughout 11 dimensional hyperspace"; they stop at the 11th, as they can't see into the Singularity (Oneness).

1D = Quark = Ego ("I Am")
2D = Images = Idolatry
3D = Sound = Blaspheming
4D = Linear Time = Meditate
5D = Gravity = kali = Control dramas
6D = Matter = Maya = Killing life
7D = Anti-Matter = consciousness = Adultery
8D = Infinity = Stealing
9D = Chaos = Lies
10D = Matrix = Desires
------------------Oneness-----------------------
11D = Unconditional love = Angels = Farmers
12D = Wisdom = Elders, Ascended masters, Elohim = Shepherds
13D = EL = God
Well, these are the dimmensions I made up
These as you can see are more or less the 10 commandments, cross referenced with the I-Ching, numerology, quantum physics, and what experienced in my NDE...

Your list is interesting, and like how some are very similar. :innocent:

Tonstad39

I didn't know of I-ching, but I did attempt to put concepts into each of the 26 dimmensions without any repetition with any of the dimmensions. Twenty-six which when doing the research seamed more plausible to me than the twelve or thirteen. Besides for my upcomming book series (that's in my custom title) I wanted to describe the multiverse as something grand and inconceivable like the idea of infinity and more dimmensions made it seem more fantastic if you will.

Kapalika

Premium Member
No offense but you guys have a very gross misunderstanding of physics. It's one thing to talk about this metaphorically it's another to take it as literally like a dimension. I don't see anything to gain by combining it with a bunch of pseudo-scientific jargon. Wouldn't it be better if your system was just what it was, without needing to turn people off by confusing it with a misunderstanding of physics?

Not trying to debate, we are not in that section but if we were I'd have a lot within the system to contend, but rather what I'm saying is that I don't see why this system benefits from using the physics language that it does. All it's done for me is make it seem incoherent when it appears it doesn't have to be as I understood it as more was explained to me.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Considering I do not believe that the gods are something separate from the universe/reality/nature, I would unsurprisingly reject this speculation.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Before you start talking about quantum mechanics or cosmology, it is probably a good idea to do a bit of mathematics. Get, at least, to the point where the term 'dimension' is defined.

That should clear up a lot

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I personally conject that Dietie, if real lie outside 93 billion light year universe and the reason for the various dieties that we've seen on earth is that our universe strattles many international borders corresponding to the many nation states of the many different deities in 26th dimensional space. Just some conjecture on my end, let me know what you think.

Ideas are nice, but story requires a plot and characters. Many fledgling sci-fi writers fall into this trap. Remember - story first.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
First, where did you get " 93 billion square mile universe " from?
To be exact, the area of the visible universe is 27,274.7936 square billion light years (based on Google Search answer giving the radius of the universe as 46.6 billion light year. The surface of sphere is 4 x pi x radius square). That assumes that universe is a sphere, though it may be different.

220px-Clifford-torus.gif
Torus (Hyperbolic manifold), Wikipedia

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
As @Kilgore Trout said flesh out the rest of the idea before you bog yourself down in unnecessary details. :)
For example:

Blarg, the legendary Wing Commander from Senton IX, who was also as legendary for his omnisexual rampages, meaning he would roger anything, anywhere, anytime, while out on patrol of the Xenu Quadrant was waylayed by a Fentusian battle cruiser. No, this wasn't your usual bad hair day, this was an epic bad hair day. Then again, you would have to know what a Fentusian looked like to understand the gravity of this event in a zero gravity environment. :confused::D o_O

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
To be exact, the area of the visible universe is 27,274.7936 square billion light years (based on Google Search answer giving the radius of the universe as 46.6 billion light year. The surface of sphere is 4 x pi x radius square). That assumes that universe is a sphere, though it may be different.

Yes, it assumes a flat space and neglects other relativistic effects.