• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Putin challenges Biden to a live debate after "killer" comment.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
It would offer a window on the capabilities of world leaders as it relates to exchanges made.

If Biden cannot debate, then it's clear he will be incapable of effective negotiations for which those skills would be sorely needed for effective policy and outcomes.
the debate would be pointless
it would be nothing but finger pointing and accusation
to no productive end

as for foreign policy.....we can now forget about that

it's economics from here on out
sanctions and whatnot

halbhh

The wonder and awe of "all things".
It's Putin vs America, really. And Biden is more like a boxing coach on the side of the ring.

The debate is already begun, the gauntlet taken up.

Putin's statement was an impressive and sophisticated psychological gas lighting, and we can see Putin is masterful.

Sorta like Trump, Putin, basically accused his opponent of what he himself does worse -- America being the real opponent.

Yes, America does plenty of such wrongs, but Putin does so more dramatically himself.

With more flair.

How many countries try to assassinate their ex-spies and domestic political competitors with theatrical poisonings with exotic radioactive isotopes like Polonium 210 or Novichok nerve agents?

Really, America has nothing on Putin for this kind of wrongful violence which Putin highlighted about America.

I know the response if it was a Republican president. It would be , "Bring it on"!

Now that we have a Democrat President, will this be a wimpout or will Biden rise to the challenge?

I know if it was JFK, he'd be there first to head butt Putin with the spirit of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger or are those days over?

.Putin challenges Biden to debate after president calls him a 'killer'

I say yes because an American President dosent back down on a challenge. Bring on the debate!

Or does Putun win by default?

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
the debate would be pointless
it would be nothing but finger pointing and accusation
to no productive end

as for foreign policy.....we can now forget about that

it's economics from here on out
sanctions and whatnot
Makes me all the more curious as to what price Putin will pay.

I'm sure the topic would be included at some point.

halbhh

It's Putin vs America, not really vs Biden it turned out, when you look at Putin's words.

And the debate is already begun, the gauntlet taken up.

Putin's statement was a sophisticated psychological gas lighting, and we can see Putin is masterful.

Sorta like Trump, Putin, basically accused his opponent -- America being the opponent, not Biden -- of doing what he himself does much more than America does currently.

Yes, America does plenty of such wrongs, but Putin does so more pronouncedly himself.

How many countries try to assassinate their ex-spies and domestic political competitors with theatrical poisonings with exotic radioactive isotopes like polonium-210 or nerve agents like Novichok?

Really, America has nothing on Putin for this kind of wrongful violence which Putin highlighted about America.

So, it may be Putin is smarter than Biden, but I don't feel Putin is smarter than America as a whole.

I know the response if it was a Republican president. It would be , "Bring it on"!

Now that we have a Democrat President, will this be a wimpout or will Biden rise to the challenge?

I know if it was JFK, he'd be there first to head butt Putin with the spirit of Rocky's Eye of the Tiger or are those days over?

I say yes because an American President dosent back down on a challenge. Bring on the debate!

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
stop making assumptions about me
and refrain stupid questions

oh.....maybe you're a Biden apprentice
You said I was assuming wrong, so that suggests you know something I do not, as if you are the expert here, and I am not. So what did you mean by that, to say I was assuming? If you're not a professional attorney, then what makes you think you're right? Your common sense, or something similar?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Biden is also a killer. :shrug:

I suppose they could debates who's kills are more justified.

Not smart of Biden but I suppose the reporter put him on the spot.

halbhh

Biden is also a killer. :shrug:

I suppose they could debates who's kills are more justified.

Not smart of Biden but I suppose the reporter put him on the spot.
Yah, Putin is smarter than Biden, but... as in post #46 just above, maybe not smarter than his real opponent.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Yah, Putin is smarter than Biden, but... as in post #46 just above, maybe not smarter than his real opponent.

Not really what I said but...

It would have been nice to see Biden handle the question better.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Are you saying being a Christian means you cannot call someone a killer, when they are, such as the ordering of the murders of people? Christians are not allowed to call out evil?
No. This is about spirituality. Hindu scripture teach that we are sparks of the Divine, hence you should never say "I am a Killer". It all comes down to "Who Am I", the most important question. To say "I am a killer" (or someone else), means you have not realized "Who Am I"