• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof for the existence of the Abrahamic god?

Does the Abrahamic god exist?

• Total voters

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The Torah, "Moses=Aries" brought the Jews out of the age of Taurus and into the age of Aries. Jesus brought the ppl out of the age of Aries and into the age of Pisces.
The Torah is also in the Quran. The literal versions of Islam,Judaism and Christianity are nothing more than allegories of the movements of the heavenly bodies.
^ rubbish.

Scott C.

Just one guy
  1. No anecdotes (personal events)
  2. No long commentaries.
  3. Use scientific evidence.
  4. Preaching is not evidence, but simply restating your claim.
  5. No circular logic. (Bible is true because it says so.)

If you disallow personal experience and revelation and holy scripture which provides eye witness accounts of God and his Son, how could one possibly prove God's existence? God does not want to be proven through science. If he did, he would simply show himself to humanity and easily demonstrate that he exists and that he is all powerful. This is not God's plan and requires no faith, for which we came to earth to develop.

^ rubbish.

Can you prove its rubbish? No but i'll prove its not.
What were the Jews worshipping when Moses came down from the mountain? A golden calf "taurus", Moses had them sacrifice a bull for forgivness of sin at the end of the age of Taurus and had them sacrifice a ram "aries" for blessings as they entered the age of Aries. As a tradition they blew the Shofar "rams horn".
Roughly 2,000 years later, Jesus, represented to this day by a fish brought in the age of Pisces. When his disciples asked him where they would have the last supper he instructed them to go into the house of the man holding a picture of water, "the water bearer" Aquarius.
Its plain as day to see. You may not want to acknowledge it and thats fine but that doesn't change the fact that its true.

If you disallow personal experience and revelation and holy scripture which provides eye witness accounts of God and his Son, how could one possibly prove God's existence? God does not want to be proven through science. If he did, he would simply show himself to humanity and easily demonstrate that he exists and that he is all powerful. This is not God's plan and requires no faith, for which we came to earth to develop.

The son of God laid dead in the ground 3 days= the sun at the winter solstice didn't move for 3 days.
The son of God was born in a manger= the sun on Dec 25th rises in the house of Capricorn the goat.
The son of God born of a virgin=the sun of God rises on Dec 25th under the sign of Virgo.
Easter represents the Risen son God= the sun of God rises above the equator at the spring equinox.
After being born in the manger of Capricorn very little is known of Jesus until hes baptized by John in the next sign Aquarius. His next stop is in Pisces where he meets the 2 brother fisherman as he starts his ministry.
The 12 disciples sre the 12 signs of the Zodiac and the famous painting of the last supper reflects this aswell.
Theres a reason the Bible authors forbid reading anything into the stars because if you do, you will expose their lie.
All religion is man made not God made and it was invented to control the masses. Thats the truth.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Not sure how to vote.

I believe in the "Abrahamic" God, a Creator God with (if not total) power over the micro and macro scales. However, I concede that the literary character in the bible is not scientifically or historically likely. However, I feel that's like saying that because it's not historical Captain America punched Hitler, Hitler is a fictional character.

Drop the ad hominem.

I find it more than accidental that Christians worship on the day named for the sun god "Sunday"
Jewish mystics wear the little black cubes on their head representing Saturn and worship on Saturns day Saturday"
Most Muslim nations worship on Friday name after the godess Freya who is Venus and the Islamic flag is made of the cresent moon and the star on the flag is Venus.
Due to Islam containing the Torah and them also being associated with the black cube of Sarurn, the Muslims that don't worship on Friday "Venus"day, worship with the Jews on "Saturns" day.
But please just continue ignoring the big pink elephant in the room.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I find it more than accidental that Christians worship on the day named for the sun god "Sunday"
Jewish mystics wear the little black cubes on their head representing Saturn and worship on Saturns day Saturday"
Most Muslim nations worship on Friday name after the godess Freya who is Venus and the Islamic flag is made of the cresent moon and the star on the flag is Venus.
Due to Islam containing the Torah and them also being associated with the black cube of Sarurn, the Muslims that don't worship on Friday "Venus"day, worship with the Jews on "Saturns" day.

You are wrong about Islam. Muslims pray five time a day in the mosque, besides praying on the weak-ends. Islam does not follow any Roman/Greek/Latin tradition or names in their religion. We say it Jum`a which means when people in smaller localities gather together in a bigger village to worship together.

Jumu'ah or jum`ah (Arabic: صلاة الجمعة ‎, ṣalāt al-jum`ah, "Friday prayer"; Persian: نماز جمعه‎‎, Namaz Jumah; Turkish: Cuma Namazı, Juma Namazi), is a congregational prayer (ṣalāt) that Muslims hold every Friday, just after noon in the place of Zuhr prayer. Muslims pray ordinarily five times each day according to the sun's sky path regardless of timezones.[1]

It is mentioned in the Qurʾān:

O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly, yawm al-jumʿah), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew!
And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper.

— Qur'an, sura 62 (Al-Jumua), āyāt 9-10[2]

So, one is wrong about one's guesswork about Islam.

Regards

You are wrong about Islam. Muslims pray five time a day in the mosque, besides praying on the weak-ends. Islam does not follow any Roman/Greek/Latin tradition or names in their religion. We say it Jum`a which means when people in smaller localities gather together in a bigger village to worship together.

Jumu'ah or jum`ah (Arabic: صلاة الجمعة ‎, ṣalāt al-jum`ah, "Friday prayer"; Persian: نماز جمعه‎‎, Namaz Jumah; Turkish: Cuma Namazı, Juma Namazi), is a congregational prayer (ṣalāt) that Muslims hold every Friday, just after noon in the place of Zuhr prayer. Muslims pray ordinarily five times each day according to the sun's sky path regardless of timezones.[1]

It is mentioned in the Qurʾān:

O ye who believe! When the call is proclaimed to prayer on Friday (the Day of Assembly, yawm al-jumʿah), hasten earnestly to the Remembrance of Allah, and leave off business (and traffic): That is best for you if ye but knew!
And when the Prayer is finished, then may ye disperse through the land, and seek of the Bounty of Allah: and celebrate the Praises of Allah often (and without stint): that ye may prosper.

So, one is wrong about one's guesswork about Islam.

Regards

I know Myslims pray daily. I was reffering to religious non work days and i'm correct.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Just brilliant. :D

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I know Myslims pray daily. I was reffering to religious non work days and i'm correct.
Muslims work on the day of Jumaa it is not forbidden to work on Jumaa, one has to get perpared for the Jumaa like having bath and putting on clean and washed dress and then go to the mosque for Jumaa prayer after the Jumaa prayer there is no restriction on doing business or doing any job:
Qurʾān

Regards

Kelly of the Phoenix

This would be more convincing if Jews and Muslims used those names in their own languages, but they don't.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Not sure how to vote.

I believe in the "Abrahamic" God, a Creator God with (if not total) power over the micro and macro scales. However, I concede that the literary character in the bible is not scientifically or historically likely. However, I feel that's like saying that because it's not historical Captain America punched Hitler, Hitler is a fictional character.

Well, we have independent evidence of Hitler. Independent from Captain America. Which helps to make Hitler more plausible.

The question is: if the only evidence of Hitler were contained in Captain America books, would you believe in Hitler?

Ciao

- viole