• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Professor shows Georgia Judge how to hack voting machines.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I saw a similar article, the other day, and thought I would present it to these forums, before the Swamp does a censor purge. Today, to link this article, I noticed the article, although easy to find, now has more and more sites wanting you to buy a paid subscription, to read the article. The Swamp is already cleaning up. I first read it in a site called Law360, for free, but now it is pay per view. I was gong to use that link for more credibility but had to use another site connected to a radio station. So try to Google it, first, and see it soon, before it is deemed Russian misinformation, since it is an inconvenient truth at this time that may require not trusting voting machines in partisan territories.

Computer expert hacks Dominion Voting Machine in front of judge, changes votes with Bic pen

The main point is the Democrats had been accused of election machine tampering, in 2020, by Trump and his team of lawyers. The Democrats were able to legally and propaganda squash that suggestion as a crazy intrigue. Now a Professor, in a Georgia trial, was able to do just that in seconds with a pick pen, a flash drive and a $10 electronic card. His demonstration got in and then added a hypothetical referendum about drinking on Sunday. He also set up a fake election match-up, between George Washington and Benedict Arnold. George won. His flash drive had the program already to go, so the total hack took seconds to break in and hook up and leave.

This is not good for the Swamp, so look it up for yourself, before they squash it.
I assume you didn't notice this, written by your expert, in the link:

Halderman writes:

"While we are not aware of any evidence that the vulnerabilities have been exploited to change votes in past elections..."

Whatever your favourite conspiracy theory of the moment is, "no evidence" is still no evidence.

F1fan

Veteran Member
There was never an independent Government investigation into the charge of election interference.
As if you MAGAs would accept any result that you didn't like.

Trump actually hired a guy to do an independent assessment and he found no fraud. The guy wrote a book about it.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As if you MAGAs would accept any result that you didn't like.

Trump actually hired a guy to do an independent assessment and he found no fraud. The guy wrote a book about it.

For some reason, I'm reminded of the old tennis pro John McEnroe. He developed a reputation as kind of a "brat," as he would argue against every call made by the umpire. He couldn't just accept the call and move on; he had to keep arguing about it and making a big scene. There are similar examples with baseball players and team managers arguing with the umpire, yelling at the top of their lungs as if it somehow makes any real difference. The umpire is not going to reverse their call. They never do, so what's the point of arguing on and on and on?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There was never an independent Government investigation into the charge of election interference.

It's going in Georgia as we post, plus one can easily access Trump's attempt to get the SoS in Georgia to "find 11,780 votes" so he could win the state. It's on YouTube if you'd bother to check.

Also, Fox was fined for posting the nonsense that the machines were tampered with so Biden would win.

Maybe actually get the news from multiple sources.

Shaul

Premium Member
The interesting thing about voter fraud is that
Magas believe that only the Dems did it.
My view of human nature, especially the basest
version, is that no one is immune. So if the
Dems do it, then so do the Pubs.
Is my theory correct?

The one interesting difference in the 2020 election
is that there is ample evidence of Republicans
getting caught in the act, while Democrats haven't.
Now that's some fun irony.
So are you arguing the Republicans were smart enough to do voter fraud but so stupid in how they did it that they didn't "win" the election? Does your "theory" come with its own tin foil hat, or is that sold separately?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So are you arguing the Republicans were smart enough to do voter fraud but so stupid in how they did it that they didn't "win" the election? Does your "theory" come with its own tin foil hat, or is that sold separately?
"Stupid" isn't the word.
"Corrupt" is.
Republicans were indeed that in the 2020 election.

Biden's win isn't "tin foil hat" territory.
Republicans failed to show any evidence of
a stolen election in dozens of court cases.

Are you really on of those people
who believe Biden stole the election?

Shaul

Premium Member
"Stupid" isn't the word.
"Corrupt" is.
Republicans were indeed that in the 2020 election.

Biden's win isn't "tin foil hat" territory.
Republicans failed to show any evidence of
a stolen election in dozens of court cases.

Are you really on of those people
who believe Biden stole the election?
So that's a not included for the tin foil hat.

Shaul

Premium Member
The one against Biden....the one for President...the one in 2020.
Since "stolen" isn't defined there is no need to answer. Furthermore it has no bearing on whether a tin foil hat is needed for your proposal. It is a non sequitur.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I saw a similar article, the other day, and thought I would present it to these forums, before the Swamp does a censor purge. Today, to link this article, I noticed the article, although easy to find, now has more and more sites wanting you to buy a paid subscription, to read the article. The Swamp is already cleaning up. I first read it in a site called Law360, for free, but now it is pay per view. I was gong to use that link for more credibility but had to use another site connected to a radio station. So try to Google it, first, and see it soon, before it is deemed Russian misinformation, since it is an inconvenient truth at this time that may require not trusting voting machines in partisan territories.

Computer expert hacks Dominion Voting Machine in front of judge, changes votes with Bic pen

The main point is the Democrats had been accused of election machine tampering, in 2020, by Trump and his team of lawyers. The Democrats were able to legally and propaganda squash that suggestion as a crazy intrigue. Now a Professor, in a Georgia trial, was able to do just that in seconds with a pick pen, a flash drive and a $10 electronic card. His demonstration got in and then added a hypothetical referendum about drinking on Sunday. He also set up a fake election match-up, between George Washington and Benedict Arnold. George won. His flash drive had the program already to go, so the total hack took seconds to break in and hook up and leave.

This is not good for the Swamp, so look it up for yourself, before they squash it.
That many voting machines can be hacked has been known for a long time. Ask Al Gore.
But that they are hackable doesn't mean they were. There was no evidence of that.
And they are trusted, or at least accepted, by both sides. Do you think democrats have the power to introduce them unopposed? No, they have been approved by bi-partisan voting commissions.
If they are as bad as you say, I'd expect the GOP to motion not to use them any more and go back (forward?) to allow paper ballots only.
Stop whining about spilled milk, start protesting against the use of voting machines - if you're serious.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Yes. And it's been shown multiple times that they weren't compromised. And the claim that the Democrats are using it to rig things in their favor is malarkey.
Democraps are really really good at hiding things when they cheat.

It's entirely possible that Trump could be right it's just a matter of proving it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
That many voting machines can be hacked has been known for a long time. Ask Al Gore.
But that they are hackable doesn't mean they were. There was no evidence of that.
And they are trusted, or at least accepted, by both sides. Do you think democrats have the power to introduce them unopposed? No, they have been approved by bi-partisan voting commissions.
If they are as bad as you say, I'd expect the GOP to motion not to use them any more and go back (forward?) to allow paper ballots only.
Stop whining about spilled milk, start protesting against the use of voting machines - if you're serious.
Would you be comfortable if you knew the machines could be compromised, but you're still using them anyways?

That should tell you something in itself that's something is not right here.

exchemist

Veteran Member
It's the reason why these voting machines should never have been used and just the fact that the left wants these machines in operation is very very telling and very very suspicious.

Maybe Trump is right about stolen elections and the potential for stealing elections. Who knows, but the fact that it can be done is something that should prompt immediate action.
Seventy court cases say there was no voter fraud last time. This is all absurd bull****.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And who is to say that Republicans didn't hack voting machines.
After all, the only evidence of voter fraud is from Republicans,
eg, fake electors, Trump's threats to secretaries of state.

Seventy court cases say there was no voter fraud last time. This is all absurd bull****.
And as I recall, some were Trump appointees.